Increase the amount of commissions with NPC

LDGrinn

Increase the amount of commissions with NPC  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Increase the amount of commissions with NPC

• yes
    • no

Increase the amount of commissions with NPCs taking job orders such as Master Farmer or Master Miner for an example.

Right now placing 10 works for 20-30min is the default rate.
I suggest to increase those works to 30 or 50. That way, players won't spend so much time gathering work resources.
The server is with boosted rates, but the crafting is falling behind even with gathering scrolls.

Also players won't have to walk around with 30 taken slots in bag carrying 300 works.

26 minutes ago, LDGrinn said:

Increase the amount of commissions with NPCs taking job orders such as Master Farmer or Master Miner for an example.

Right now placing 10 works for 20-30min is the default rate.
I suggest to increase those works to 30 or 50. That way, players won't spend so much time gathering work resources.
The server is with boosted rates, but the crafting is falling behind even with gathering scrolls.

Also players won't have to walk around with 30 taken slots in bag carrying 300 works.

It is a good question and suggestion really, cause many times u need to legit go back into your backpack and drag 10 scrolls over and over. 

And yes it takes a lot of inventory slots specially since u need to also go back to a npc when you run out of these scrolls 

A bit of a quality of life change in the server wouldnt hurt much 

But thats my personal opinion 

But then to my professional opinion 

I think u got some points but then the question is this possible or a thing that the Dev would work with or leave aside? 

Since I been here i seen that some of these suggestions make it over to the Dev who is actually a really nice person but well things aside , its mostly up to the staff team to add this , not the community .  

• 3 weeks later...

I personally found the idea really great but not like that here my suggestion

10 being the max I propose to make it 10 in mine 10 in farm not 20 globally cause it would make it way much easier.

Giving 10 of each would make it little easier but better experience for player who farm and mine a lot.

• Like 1