All SB Bugs Report

Daddy

Please post all current bugs for scarlet blade. I am losing track of some things and don’t want to miss them. Post them below even if you told me already. I’m kinda scattered brain lately with new stuff being worked on and might have forgotten to write it down. It’s best to have it all in one place here. GS and GMs will appreciate all your help !

All Japanese costumes bugged on Low Res

Red and Green elf costumes are bugged on Low Res

Rank loss was increased possibly too much on new ranks

Checking CX-1 and Titan pets in loot table

Edited by Daddy

Class Mechanics:

• Lower Kumari bonus detection from 40 to 17.
  • Frejya's Wall of Chakra does Disable instead of Immobilize, Suggesting to relocate immobilize to Whirlwind to match the Ch - atk nature which is gravity. 
  • Change WH new skill animation and effect.

Tool tips and animation:

• Gold Mech Icon when used turn to Unique LV50. 
  • Major CS doesnt have a transform animation. 

Dungeons and drop table:

• DS is bugged. 
  • Change the reward of AK box.
  • Titan doesn't drop pet skin.

2 hours ago, Beau said:

• Frejya's Wall of Chakra does Disable instead of Immobilize, Suggesting to relocate immobilize to Whirlwind to match the Ch - atk nature which is gravity. 

actually to match the nature of the CC effect whirlwind would have to be changed to atomic

• Immobilize, Stun, Normal - Gravity
  • Atomic - Slow
  • Plasma - Damage over Time
  • Voltage - Disable
  • Particle - High Chakra damage

Keep the content as close to original, I dont know who thought of the abominations to mix and match debuffs to the not corresponding chakra nature.

PS: when changing chakra nature of a skill kindly attach it's corresponding side effects.This also applies to skill animations, offensive animations such as debuffs,  attacks shouldnt be re used in defensinve skill animation such as heal, buffs and vice versa. 

Example of weird changes:

• Changing PU mech Gravity based Attack to Plasma but with no Dot. 
  • Changing SW mech skill to Particle without re scaling the ch-atk part higher. 
  • Atomic on Shockwave and Ankle attack. 

Honestly liveplex doesn’t even follow that. A lot of skills I haven noticed don't follow along to this. This is also not really for feedback and your attitude is not appreciated. Cb is a great example of not following as almost every chakra type does not make sense. Immobilize is atomic on medic and uses blue debuff icon on all classes which makes it weird when other classes uses it as gravity. Immobilize is on an atomic skill tree on medic as well and medic aoe ult is an atomic immobilize. Sw immo is gravity. Epona slow is gravity. Wh has it on gravity probably for damage reasons and since almost all mech skills are generally gravity. Slows can immobilize you by bringing you to 0. Wall of chakras was specifically chosen for its long animation so DE would not have a lot time to utilize it unless they animation cancel it  pu was changed to change up its damage output in plasma and utilize more plasma damage and plasma/ dot related debuffs which are in major. I don’t recall which sw skill is particle as it’s not something that was done intentionally so I literally did not know that existed. Roundslash changed to reduce cb damage output and correspond with Rest of gravity tree. Also back in the day particle was honestly pretty useless. People even used to say sw dmg is so low particle might as well be PAR TICKLE lol. One se particle is weak same in Kumari. 

cb dragging-> Is weirdly voltage

shockwave/ankle attack -> Was weirdly gravity 

Spread webs-> was weirdly particle

i don’t know what animations are messed up that way right  now in regards to offensive vs defensive. If you want to share that would be great otherwise it just sounds condescending in text form to say PS. 

there are other weird skills that do not coordinate because liveplex themselves did not follow the chart that we all think exists because their dum tool tips. We were able to adjust some To help with understanding chakra types. 

I do understand about Seizes animation but it’s hard to choose from. That one was chosen solely since it looks more long distance and I wanted it to be a long distance skill otherwise it doesn’t really make sense and I need to think of something completely different. 

Kumari detect will be changed that’s a human error looking at the wrong value. 

thanks for the other stuff! 

anyways everyone please stick to bugs here and put feedback elsewhere.

Edited by Daddy

This would probably my last reply regarding this, but everything follows a pattern, those who dont was left as an exception. Back in the day people are newbies and dont have idea or dont have full grasp of the game. 

• The only immobilize atomic type in the game is medic's 2nd atomic skill. 
  • CB was okay the particle was not weird and the ankle and shockwave was always been gravity, because it follows certain trend. 

Liveplex follows this and it is very evident in the core classes. CB came late and was never been given an update from liveplex but even in KR version it was left as is with everyone else follow the chakra nature trend. They gave special effects later on to the last skill per column, which makes them exception to the rule. 

In KR version their tooltip has outline color of the corresponding skill chakra nature.

• White - no effect/nature: gravity
  • Violet - debuff, immobilize/nature: gravity
  • Yellow - disable/nature: voltage
  • Blue - slow/nature:atomic
  • Red - High Damage CH /nature:particle
  • Orange - dot/nature:plasma

The reason for this is to look neat and organize, we keep mixing skills, nature, effect nowadays and that is what I call weird.  Most people forgot that the tooltip has a description describing nature of chakra,  and Aeria made a poor translation of that. I keep pointing it out because it can be considered as bug,  any changes that went pass live server should undergo a tight check before implemented to avoid "it was a human error". Im merely criticising and pointing out what should be done based on my own observation,  if you have been offended, well, fuck playerbase. 

Open beta skills which was used up to date never been changed. Pointing to KR Queen's Blade(deadlink)

https://guidescroll.com/2013/03/scarlet-blade-class-skills-guide/

10 hours ago, Archangel said:

@Daddy I would not call it as bug, cos im not sure but WH Major Mech the new Skill "seize"has the Same Icon as "Battle Wip" its bit weird  😅  and i also dont see any animation If using seize? 🤔

im on test server, animation is same as twisted ruins and also gives a purple/back ring debuff animation. You don't have that? If not idk whats wrong but ill see. I will change seize icon no prob. It's cus it used to be based off of battle wit and I didnt change it :l

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

im on test server, animation is same as twisted ruins and also gives a purple/back ring debuff animation. You don't have that? If not idk whats wrong but ill see. I will change seize icon no prob. It's cus it used to be based off of battle wit and I didnt change it :l

I used like 20 Times i didnt see that only Icon is on CD XD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Daddy pinned this topic