All SB Bugs Report

Daddy

I don't know if someone said this or if this is a bug but the Whippers pull has been acting up again (Maybe it's just me) but i've noticed that when i pull a character that it locks off of them which is annoying plus there's some kind of rendering thing going on with the Little Maid outfit. It only seems to look "nice" when you have any setting higher than mid

On 5/15/2020 at 4:09 AM, Vivi said:

60 would indeed be correct for mechs -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xJamTv362qQEkKuuvxxo7gyoC1KNvfhYha7DmUbMzpc/edit#gid=0

I just checked over the files for WH cyberskins and they should be draining -8 standing/combat properly.

hmm nevermind, I didn't realize Medallions gave cp regen now ? Got the 30 day one on my Whipper and that's what was weirding me out  making me think the CP burn wasn't right

0znebak.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Daddy said:

vivi hates that nexus. idk if she will try and edit it again she worked on trying to fix it for so long lol

Do u think it would be possible to make hauler drop some items? Nerver control for +5 speed buff that lasts 20 min would be so cool, it has gone underrated totally in the time. 

Nemesis had a speed buff nexus, would be cool to against make that buff useful in amara instead of teleporting to nemesis v2.

Gamma replicubes craftable through Banana npc takes so long to craft as have to be crafted 1 by 1, would it be possible to make a stack of like 10 in 1 go?

These are not bugs but I never explored the forum so I leave it here

5 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Do u think it would be possible to make hauler drop some items? Nerver control for +5 speed buff that lasts 20 min would be so cool, it has gone underrated totally in the time. 

Wouldn't that be nice? Something for people to pvp over? At least if you can complete the quest if/when it makes it to the end? The CT dropping stuff would be nice too. Though again SE's don't need more move speeds unless somebody is going to introduce a +12 bike with a move speed of at least 200. Problem with doing this however would be going back to caregate players who would just be stomped on by players who have such a bike unless you make every map move as though you were in Suer. The +5 nerve control should stay 2min but have a 5min or 10 min CD.

Nemesis had a speed buff nexus, would be cool to against make that buff useful in amara instead of teleporting to nemesis v2.

-So, call it the SE bike buff so SE's move speed is 200+? No thanks. The SE already needs a nerf to their move speed, they don't need another buff.

Gamma replicubes craftable through Banana npc takes so long to craft as have to be crafted 1 by 1, would it be possible to make a stack of like 10 in 1 go?

Ya, they should do that with a lot of things by way of making them craft multiple at a time or at least do away with the craft bar and make them more instant.

These are not bugs but I never explored the forum so I leave it here

i leave this here

Dv95eXs.png

any SE that take Lightspeed lvl8 are either making troll build or they are noobs, since if you take it you dont have enough build any decent build with rest of points for se, sure 186 move spd is nice and all but it means nothing when most classes have pulls and charges that can close range and even PU can make that move spd to 0 if it use it all slows from 25m range and se cant even touch it, so if you start nerfing se's move spd then better nerf pu's slows too and medic's move spd since it can get it so high too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

i leave this here

Dv95eXs.png

any SE that take Lightspeed lvl8 are either making troll build or they are noobs, since if you take it you dont have enough build any decent build with rest of points for se, sure 186 move spd is nice and all but it means nothing when most classes have pulls and charges that can close range and even PU can make that move spd to 0 if it use it all slows from 25m range and se cant even touch it, so if you start nerfing se's move spd then better nerf pu's slows too and medic's move spd since it can get it so high too

My apologies for going off topic and I'm not intending to say SE should get nerfed.  I think one reason that SE seems "OP" in the department of movement speed is due to the criticality of Inner Sight, which lasts 5 minutes and has that buff to Movement Speed.  From my observations, it's practically mandatory to max it for PvP.  I cannot speak for DE or ME, but the speed buffs for the other classes fall under the optional spectrum in investing beyond the minimum and such investment would tend to suggest a reduction in damage or direct survivability (HP, def, void, eva, etc) of enough significance to not make the commitment.  A lot of people don't seem willing to do that, especially when if they have a choice.  

Investing points into Movement Speed, as least with SW and in my opinion, would require a very different approach to her usage.  I heard and seen it work, but it's not for everyone.

This are all opinions, take them as you may.

Edited by Norleras

• Daddy pinned this topic