All SB Bugs Report

Daddy

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, Archangel said:

When leaving Enocia CH2 via Guild NPC , Portal, Chanel change "Mother disconent from server".

I know what's causing it, but for now try to stay just on channel 1 if you can help it. It'll be fixed this Thursday.

I'm trying to avoid doing 3 maintenances in a week if I can.

17 hours ago, enkephalin07 said:

The level 35 Viledon Side Quest calls for killing Haze Blooms, but the counter won't increment unless you kill these guys:

unknown.png

Who incidentally hit disproportionately harder than any other level 35-39 creature. Are you sure they're supposed to go here?

It's a known bug, but this mob is pretty weak anyway... Wait to see the mob bugged in next level. You should shout for help to kill that level 60 bugged mob to complete the quest ahahahaha!

37 minutes ago, Filomena said:

It's a known bug, but this mob is pretty weak anyway... Wait to see the mob bugged in next level. You should shout for help to kill that level 60 bugged mob to complete the quest ahahahaha!

If you're talking about the field manager, that quest was given previous level. And I didn't think it was bugged, I assumed it was designed for the player population Viledon used to have, just like most of their quests. However that crab is a major outlier no matter how you look at it. I know I'm not the first one to mention it, and won't be the last.

EDIT: Btw, I did clear that quest back when dozens of players trafficked the map, when every quest there was risky due to other players. That content has gone to waste now, and I haven't even bothered trying to finish it.

In Nemesis lvl49 Main Quest, "Smashing the Core", the kill counters aren't incrementing for Blademasters and Sharpshooters. I'm hitting the ones at the autotravel destination, in the same area that the quest chain has led me to for 1/2dozen quests.

In Nemesis lvl42 Side Quest, "A Greater Terror", traveling to the destination doesn't fulfill the quest. It doesn't specify that the Great Melanoid also needs to be killed, but if that's the case, then with what army?

21 minutes ago, BoxBox said:

I can actually use them on my Skillbar. 🤔

Okay, that's way weird. They weren't working before, but I switched out the 1000CP pots with 800CP pots and the 800 ones worked fine. Put the 1000CP back and they work again. I wonder if I just cleared a glitch in my skillbar doing that, but if anybody has the same problem that's the solution is to put something else in their place and then put them back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, enkephalin07 said:

In Nemesis lvl49 Main Quest, "Smashing the Core", the kill counters aren't incrementing for Blademasters and Sharpshooters. I'm hitting the ones at the autotravel destination, in the same area that the quest chain has led me to for 1/2dozen quests.

In Nemesis lvl42 Side Quest, "A Greater Terror", traveling to the destination doesn't fulfill the quest. It doesn't specify that the Great Melanoid also needs to be killed, but if that's the case, then with what army?

Great Melanoid don't require to be killed. Just roam in the area, quest should complete. In that room there is also an pretty hidden NPC in the corner (Rose if I well remember) where you complete 1 or 2 quests. The map is also "double", look well to be in your side.

• Daddy pinned this topic