All SB Bugs Report

Daddy

I just counted 10 kills of each of Blademasters and Sharpshooters, in case the bug was in display only. Quest didn't complete. Also none of the NPC's in the area display the quest when hovering my cursor over them.

iirc, Rose was introduced in the quest chain before that quest was given.

EDIT: Just killed the Veteran Guard Captain for the hell of it, and managed to score 1 Blademaster kill.

EDIT: I had planned to try RG side's Melanoid, but retried FK side and this time it worked.

3 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

lol, My mail box on my FK toon is full. Don't F-ing touch it. Besides those who send me mail are people sending me shit stuff. So, I'm good it's full.

imo the mailbox needs the functions to block senders, delete without reading, and purge the whole thing with one click. If you had those, it wouldn't be such a horrible thing to let interfaction mail through. If someone from an opposing faction wants to troll you, alts already permit them to do so.

24 minutes ago, enkephalin07 said:

I've seen this bug on 2 separate WH, after using a skill reset, ATK displayed first goes negative, then flips to a ridiculously inflated value. The battle log shows damages in the expected range.

unknown.png

Thats not only on Whippers, i have that Bug on all of my Chars, after i used Skill Resets. 🙃

Another minor bug, don't know if anything can be done about it. The in-engine screenshot function overrides the OS, which was probably intended (though can you really justify it these days?) and also overrides the screenshot app that I use.

If I clear the screenshot hotkey, PrtScr is still overridden, but does nothing at all. So if I want to capture a region with Greenshot, I have to task out and make another window active. If I didn't have multiple displays this would be even more frustrating because the active window would conceal what I'm trying to capture! Even when switching to a window in the other display, the time it takes can lose the opportunity to get the shot that illustrates what I'm trying to show, eg messages that fade with time.

In Amara:

Amara Lava Crabs seem to hit a bit harder than other mobs the same level, but I think the difference here is smaller. Not like the Amara Shadow Crabs in Viledon, in which the difference was enormous and unmistakable.

On the other extreme is the Giant Deathblossoms, lvl 60 monsters with ~11k hp and yield ~17k exp. I think it's stats may be missing a few zeros.

Vivi was out this week so we didn’t do any changes. They should be next week. Includes lingerie and bike and the title items (which will probably just be given via quest)

mid air mobs are common in dungeons and aren’t something we can really change. The mob differences are most likely from when banana changed the mobs around in amara do we can try and fix those. 

I do not know why the dungeon stole from you lol. It’s possible you just got a black screen which is a very common bug since aeria started. 

incorrdamage display comes from the workaround Vivi had to do in order to increase level to 65. 

5 hours ago, enkephalin07 said:

Regarding that midair mob in Acheron: I watched a Shadow Elite Attendant run up that ramp where the cursor is. This time he didn't get stuck there, he dropped to the floor before reaching the ceiling.

unknown.png?width=571&height=447

Is that near Grey Shadow boss? I always thought there may be something in that "Drop Deck", behind a strange portal it never opens, gosh!

7 hours ago, Filomena said:

Is that near Grey Shadow boss? I always thought there may be something in that "Drop Deck", behind a strange portal it never opens, gosh!

It's right between the 1st deck and hanger, and it doesn't look any different from any other doorway. I wasn't able to run or bike up it, so I don't know how this mob was able to path up it.

• VGN GM
On 11/12/2020 at 2:52 PM, enkephalin07 said:

I've seen this bug on 2 separate WH, after using a skill reset, ATK displayed first goes negative, then flips to a ridiculously inflated value. The battle log shows damages in the expected range

This is something we can't fix and is an unfortunate side effect of how we have to raise the level cap.

• Daddy pinned this topic