All SB Bugs Report

Daddy

• Daddy pinned this topic

Amara map, there seems to be some invisible obstruction that makes it impossible to hit a targeted opponent, right around here:

unknown.png

Related subject; these guys have such a tight roaming range that's frustrating for AoE fighters. If they tiptoe one meter they might run back home crying with a full heal, after I spent all the time and SP to whittle them down.

• 2 weeks later...

SW and PU ultimate skills need updated definitely. I suggest not just improving the skills, but making us work for that level 4 or 5 chip to get the full benefit, as those of us with the ultimate skills have already RP on them. 

Ravaging used to be overpowering, and jack of blades was also. Ravaging was a skill that a not-fully-geared SW could use every 15 minutes to at least kill a geared medic or other player. Jack of blades needs a stronger debuff, but that may need adjusted with the rest of the skills as well. The actual damage from it is also disappointing in this cap. At the 44 and 49 cap, Dxball1 and I used to go kill entire parties by casting jack of blades back to back, and using our aoe's and other skills. That was Aeria. This skill is not so useful in VSB at this cap.

As far as PU: havoc has always had a really lame debuff (instant sp reduction) with a long cast time, and was never well known as a high-damage skill. Bullet vibe is good for it's added dot and the acc/ch-acc boost. Unfortunately, the DoT damage is too far behind, as well as the overall damage. The accuracy and ch-acc seem fine to me. Havoc is just plain useless in comparison. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • VGN GM
2 minutes ago, Larrissa said:

Xmas event bugs:
1) The lich quest you need 10 instead of 1
2) Everfrost mobs you can easly cluster
3) After completing the Everfrost quests the items remain in your bag  (I like it makes me farm it once but doubt thats the idea xD)

1 and 3 already fixed.

19 hours ago, ⅀ⅵⅼᥕⅰtⅽℎᗽℝ said:

Please type message here....Good night, Vivi. I came to inform you that I went to do the Christmas quest. With my lvl 39 and with only 1 mob Infected Evergreen my toon went to lvl 40. And my Xp was 10%. Please do something. My main toon lvl 39 can't stay 40
Name: eviltwo

Same here. My 39 levelled after killing 1 mob only. I stopped play that char and I sent a ticket, hoping they can do something. So I don't play event in 29, 49 and 55, if they also take 120 billions exp in 1 mob, it's a lot more than 100% exp.

1 hour ago, Filomena said:

Same here. My 39 levelled after killing 1 mob only. I stopped play that char and I sent a ticket, hoping they can do something. So I don't play event in 29, 49 and 55, if they also take 120 billions exp in 1 mob, it's a lot more than 100% exp.

Well fix the exp and I’m sure Vivi will fix that for both of you. Unfortunately we cant till next week. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...