All SB Bugs Report

Daddy

Turret in AK for RG is bugged. Doesn't drop anything at all. Should be on FK's right side.

Guild hall EXP. I am the only one except maybe once in a blue, Banana donates EXP if he comes on for a sec, but I will get the maximum donation alert when I go to donate when I was the only one to donate and only in one section. 

Urka bugged out last AK. No drops at all. Not a single one.

Medic Kitty Whisker Face Paint is bugged. No other class seems to have this bug.

Had a few said already but again XD

1. LV 40 UNI Meche that drop from Giants Evergreen (Winter Event - 49 one) are still NT.
  2. Candyboxes still in Quest Bag not in the normal bag.
  3. Easter Bunny Ears (Yellow,Purple & co )  making a floating head.
  4.  AK/NB Times - to 1 sided always 
  5. TTC Team - Ancient Boxes  still FFA
  6. & pls change the spawn point after leaving Acheron (lv59) - always pops out in the middle of Amara next to Gorgon l0l :B & under 59 u cant use the portal.

Would suggest Barbiron since there is a NPC for it and Map is lv 39+.  Cos this place is uncool AF XD

DUyb9lO.jpg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, EliotXII said:

I'm having this problem since I already installed the dll and visual c++ 2010~2015 I have no idea what is or could cause this

erro.png

Which of the c++ distribution packages did you install?  One or other or both among the x86 and the x64?  If you only installed one of them, I'd suggest try installing the others.  

8 hours ago, Norleras said:

When you said that you installed the dll, did you manually download the ATL100.dll from another website and placed it into SB?  

that I remember the ATL100.dll goes in system32 and systemwow64 and not in the game itself and I also tried to download it separately on the net and put it in the file and it didn't work... before I formatted the pc it worked perfectly 

14 hours ago, EliotXII said:

that I remember the ATL100.dll goes in system32 and systemwow64 and not in the game itself and I also tried to download it separately on the net and put it in the file and it didn't work... before I formatted the pc it worked perfectly 

The text in red is not necessary.  I never did that whenever I ran into that error.  All I did was use the links in the Common SB errors forum and installed all files for x86 and x64 and it worked

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Norleras said:

The text in red is not necessary.  I never did that whenever I ran into that error.  All I did was use the links in the Common SB errors forum and installed all files for x86 and x64 and it worked

I didn't find links, what I used was this 
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26999
and
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685

these 2 that I tested 

ME141BWV_t.png
https://www.imagevenue.com/ME141BWV?full=1
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/omPegjc

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, EliotXII said:

The thread Norleas is referring to is this one. Please see this thread there for the solution to this issue. Also, do not download this file from alternative sources other then Microsoft. You risk compromising your PC by possibly downloading a malicious file.

On 11/9/2021 at 5:30 AM, Vivi said:

The thread Norleas is referring to is this one. Please see this thread there for the solution to this issue. Also, do not download this file from alternative sources other then Microsoft. You risk compromising your PC by possibly downloading a malicious file.

I couldn't, the error continues