Sign in to follow this  
Mozz

General Suggestions

2 hours ago, Bash said:

I think everyone needs to respect the fact that the goal here isn't to produce a 5 second hype. If something takes long to farm it allows you to be excited about a drop for once, this itself brings value to your efforts.

The main issue we have on our awaken server right now is because of these mechanics being forced to be present. Jordan will spend months on a dungeon and new gear, fine tuning everything to then watch someone complete everything within a couple days of it's release. That isn't fair and it doesn't allow us to take a step back as we are having to jump straight back into a new patch. A lot of games seem to be doing this and it's causing a lot of problems and when finally a game does this it's then complained about because "it's too hard, I don't have the time for this" and then forced into making it easy so that same person can demand new content "because there's nothing to do".

As for the game being like Aeria? That's total nonsense. You get 20% of what we give from Aeria (if that) for your money and they give harder rates for their stuff. You shouldn't be expecting to be max refined within the first 5 days of a games release.

Dear Bash,

You and Jordan released a system (weapon% system) which came out with the class drop system and now you guys want to tell me this is classic like the eden 8 years ago ? Its okey that the droprate is shit but if you farm for DAYS and then get the gold weapon you want with 103% , its just frustrating . Why Saying Luminary was released at lv 75 cap and releasing at the same time the % weapon system shit which werent out at lv 55 cap ? Doesnt make sense then you could just release Luminary for example too. Arcane box werent released at 55 too but its still here idk why. Anyways the % weapon shit is just crap and alot of players say that when you run trials with them and they get shitty % on the weapon which they farm for like the second day of the server after reaching 55. Other thing is that the beta is only two weeks how we should prepare for lv 60 trials in two weeks if literally NONE can fort the equipment properly ? lv 60 Trials were back in aeria server a pain in the ass without good gear, exspecially Manor trial and Century trial.

28 minutes ago, naru said:

Anyways the % weapon shit is just crap and alot of players say that when you run trials with them and they get shitty % on the weapon which they farm for like the second day of the server after reaching 55.

You just counter-argumented yourself there. As Bash and others said, it is NOT the goal to have everything you want in 2 days. Imagine everyone running around in +10 120% weapons in the first week of a game lol. Server would be dead as fuck in 2 weeks.

32 minutes ago, naru said:

Other thing is that the beta is only two weeks how we should prepare for lv 60 trials in two weeks if literally NONE can fort the equipment properly ? lv 60 Trials were back in aeria server a pain in the ass without good gear, exspecially Manor trial and Century trial.

You get what you can get, that's all. I feel sorry for everyone wasting safety stones/money on upping 55 equip. Dungeons and Trials will be easily do-able with the current/new dungeon/crafted gear. Also today many people actually know what they are doing and how to play the game. Back in the days at AERIA everyone just facerolled all the dungeons/trials and tried to simply out-dmg/cheese them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, naru said:

Dear Bash,

You and Jordan released a system (weapon% system) which came out with the class drop system and now you guys want to tell me this is classic like the eden 8 years ago ? Its okey that the droprate is shit but if you farm for DAYS and then get the gold weapon you want with 103% , its just frustrating . Why Saying Luminary was released at lv 75 cap and releasing at the same time the % weapon system shit which werent out at lv 55 cap ? Doesnt make sense then you could just release Luminary for example too. Arcane box werent released at 55 too but its still here idk why. Anyways the % weapon shit is just crap and alot of players say that when you run trials with them and they get shitty % on the weapon which they farm for like the second day of the server after reaching 55. Other thing is that the beta is only two weeks how we should prepare for lv 60 trials in two weeks if literally NONE can fort the equipment properly ? lv 60 Trials were back in aeria server a pain in the ass without good gear, exspecially Manor trial and Century trial.

You have to remember we're not working with files from 2010 we're working with files that are completely ready and up to date. May I remind you this is what a beta is for...

You have to remember we're doing this to the best of our abilities and we're trying our best but we're not going to get everything perfect so you need to change your current attitude right now. People are 50:50 on the % system and people like the % system because it means your not done as soon as you get a drop, it gives you areas to improve and make small improvements. Did you even do the math behind it before coming hear ranting and raving? Lets use a 55 staff as an example:

100% = 9197 M-ATK
120% = 11036 M-ATK
100% +10 = 14255 M-ATK
120% +10 = 17106 M-ATK

So at +10 you're looking at a difference between 2851 which without factoring any sort of -DMG RNG and Skill DMG you're looking at less than 50 extra damage. Now I'm not saying getting a 120 isn't worth it, but the difference that you claim is so negligible that you shouldn't be raging this much. Just remember if we had launched with 60 cap which was the plan then wouldn't this arguement still be valid regardless? That people need to get gear to do the 60 trials? If you wanna farm a 55 Trial to get a good % before entering 60 trials be my guest but I bet half the community will be using 60 blues and purples or even just a +10 bad % 55 weapon.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, naru said:

And how long you guys will let us play the lv 60 cap ? 2 weeks again ?xd 

You have two options: play the game as it is, do the content, achievements, etc or just wait for lv65 cap when the server is already grown. You are not the only that is being influenced by low drop rate (compared to class drop).

I know that working hard to get 103% weapons is kinda frustrating, but we don't need to rush things rn... we are in beta, just feel the game lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, naru said:

We explained that isn't the case on the Launch Information thread and we specifically stated why we'd be doing it this way. If you're not going to read all the information provided please do not rage here thank you.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, Reikan said:

Oh, I get it now, sorry. Bad habit of reading quick and not paying full attention to context.

Still, Purple weapons only have more ATK because they can reach higher ATK % bonuses. If both weapons are at the same % (let's say ALL weapons are 100%), Golden ones will stil maintain a higher ATK while still having the bonus effects.

@Topic

Honestly, I'd just leave the game as it is. The server just launched and people are already wanting min-maxed characters in every role of their party. Everyone wants 120% staves and whatnot. That's not how classic experience was, most of the game had people sitting at +6 weapons or low percentage +10 ones. This is not awaken server, it's not meant for min-max with ease.

Exactly, that's the point, classic experience.
Also, no, we didn't, since we didn't had weapons %.
Once they added it, they added class drop
That's why we asking to either adding class drop or removing %
From what I heard they're taking % away so that should be end of discussion besides how purple % will work with that and if we will have a way to reset 55 golden weapons

On 4/7/2020 at 4:01 AM, Bash said:

I think everyone needs to respect the fact that the goal here isn't to produce a 5 second hype. If something takes long to farm it allows you to be excited about a drop for once, this itself brings value to your efforts.

The main issue we have on our awaken server right now is because of these mechanics being forced to be present. Jordan will spend months on a dungeon and new gear, fine tuning everything to then watch someone complete everything within a couple days of it's release. That isn't fair and it doesn't allow us to take a step back as we are having to jump straight back into a new patch. A lot of games seem to be doing this and it's causing a lot of problems and when finally a game does this it's then complained about because "it's too hard, I don't have the time for this" and then forced into making it easy so that same person can demand new content "because there's nothing to do".

As for the game being like Aeria? That's total nonsense. You get 20% of what we give from Aeria (if that) for your money and they give harder rates for their stuff. You shouldn't be expecting to be max refined within the first 5 days of a games release.

No one is asking for a easy game or to have every drop free. My guild have done Veninfang with 1 or 2 partys every day since we reached 55.
We never saw a Magic Skel drop. We only have ONE single magic skel blueprint.
All that work and what if first we get is a 101% Magic Skel? Then someone gets a 120 and we can't keep farming it till we reach 120% simply because drop is shit, maybe that's even worst than I saw in some official servers.
So if instead of adding Class drop Jordan chooses to remove %, we are okay with that. Only doubt we have after that is how stuff might be affected, like purple % as I mentioned.
I honestly don't even remember if purple had % when people started to grind for it, while golden had 100%, if that was the case he can disable % for golden weapons and still have % on purple?
And about 55 weapons with %, some of they are better than 60 if 115%+, so disabling % will only really fix everything when we reach cap 65, not 60, unless we have ways to reset 55 weapons till we get 120% so everyone will be equal.
We are not complaining that we want it to be easier, it's simple, we loving new server, we appreciate Jordan work, but everyone can make mistakes, and that's what adding % system to a server with really low drop is. We are just trying to find ways to fix that mistake, if that happens u can leave drop with whatever rate u want.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tuti said:

So if instead of adding Class drop Jordan chooses to remove %, we are okay with that.

Me and my boys totally agree with this. Although we would prefer removing the % instead of implementing the Class Drop because it would be too easy to get geared. But yeah they should make a pool or something and as some other guy said, we are playing with mechanics that came with the Class Drop, but without Class Drop.

I agree with removing percentages. I love that trial drops are back to their original form because it gives a reason to keep doing these dungeons. Its been so long since even something dropping in trial was exciting to see. However, to farm percentages in this climate is unrealistic. Not to mention they will also cause overlap with awakened weapons when the time comes.

-I think implementing class drop to the game is a bad idea, and this is coming from the unluckiest player when it comes to RNG but I'd still want things to be hard to get. I don't understand why are you guys complaining about % on weapons when it's applicable to all weapons and to everybody, If you think magic skeleton 120% is better than a 120% level 60 staff then go ahead and farm your 120% magic skeleton,There are  55 weapons that will be better than 60 but that doesn't mean all 55 weapons are. some classes will scale better with higher matk/patk. Now the only issue when it comes to that is 65 120% weapons might have more matk/patk than awakened and in that case I am sure Jordan can tweak awakened weapons patk/matk to make it higher, or make 65 gold % gives less matk/patk than awakened, when we get to this part anyway. 

-When it comes to purple weapons, I think it should be implemented to the game, some classes doesn't have any decent procs therefore purple weapons will make up for it. I'd like to mention 120% gold gives more matk/patk than 160% purple. so you may use a purple weapon while you farm your 120% gold weapon. 

-Safety stones should remain unchanged imo, and keep higher % stones to be rare. What's the point of max forting everything then sit in Aven and actually play the game for 30 mins a day? (TW) Why can't we just always have a room to improve?  Keep RNG stones common and high % stones rare and then everyday you'll log on you will have the room to improve your stats and actually play the game instead of afk until TW then eventually most players quit because it makes no sense to commit to a game that you play only for pvp. If you don't like this part then go ahead and play awakened classes server.

-Capping crystals is getting easier everyday as players are gearing up so I don't think that's worth mentioning for now. 

• Like 2

If class drops are going to be gone, then the percentage system should go along with it. Not only is it aggravating to farm a trial for days to get drops now, but to get the drop w/ a low percentage just feels like an extra rip off. However, if class drops are going to be a thing, then the percentage system should stay, because you can easily get a better % if you wanted it just by trialling like 5 times, and it also allows for more variety in the game.

Game would be no fun if everybody has the same equips and 100% everything, plus even with a higher drop rate for trials it's not like everybody can go from min-max in a week, cause you still have to fortify, enchant, socket, and farm a high % if you want it, AND get all your lil pieces and side cars. % allows for there to be more competition and epic bragging rights, and yeah some purple weapons may get up to 160% but I have never in my life heard someone say they'd use a purple weapon over any awaken/gold item that can proc to the gods. Side note: Back on PlayEden (not comparing, just an example) where they had high af drop rates, it still took a solid 3ish months to build my entire set with 115%+, awaken my weapons (75+), fortify to +14, socket each item completely, and buy every enchant i needed. And that was just to build my cleric, not even for any other class.

Imo I think class drops AND percentage system should be implemented.

On 4/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, naru said:

You need to change your attitude in all fairness. Our launch plans were always to launch as 60 cap and I suggested doing Beta as 55 so everyone could be excited for launch knowing more content was coming. We don't intend to do a 2 week content gap at all, so I'd recommend changing your attitude it's getting old.

Hello Cuties :D

i have no idea if it was already suggested, but after reading some posts, i think it wasnt :3

I know its a classic version of the game and i really love it, but is it possible to place/add the Mining Axe, Gloves and Sphere Ball NPC's to the Guild Towns, like in the Awaken Server? Cause its really exhausting always to switch between Guildtown and Aven, if you run out of these Items. :ph34r: I really wish you could do this ❤️

Greetings

• Like 2