Sign in to follow this  
Mozz

General Suggestions

1. Reduce HP crystal to 1/5 current; Today i saw like 15ppl hitting xtal and the hp was not falling;

2. Add Class Drop back; I made all my run on 8p trial and we got like 2 item;

3. Safety Stone 25% on altar; That would make the economy more active;

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Mozz said:

1. Reduce HP crystal to 1/5 current; Today i saw like 15ppl hitting xtal and the hp was not falling;

Great sugestions! i agree with everything

9 minutes ago, Mozz said:

1. Is kinda early to deal with PvP, i guess.

2. and 3. When we talk about equipment drop we must consider 3 topics:
- Item percentage
- Item fortification capability
- Drop rate

If we have the % feature, we need a higher drop rate. For example, if my staff - with fixed 100% - is hard to get (cuz of low drop rate) and there are not much stones in the market (idk if they will keep stones hard to get like it is now), atleast i know that if I get it fortified i won't be a waste of my resources... But how can I get my 114% staff fortified, if its not the best i can get and i don't know if i will get a better one tomorrow or in two months? So, yes, i think we need some changes here.

It is way too early to make suggestions on Crystals HP, as nobody is equipped yet and many aren't even ready to participate at all. 

-> That said, if it gets back to crystals being dead in 10 sec, last minute cap meta will get going again. And that's a shit meta in my eyes at least.

Droprate i don't really care. At least if it takes longer, motivation to do trials stays up \o/

• Like 1

I have to say I disagree with class drop its one reason too keep running trials and such instead oh hey everyone has the item they need in a run or two if this is a classic server I say keep it classic with no class drop

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, popzy said:

I have to say I disagree with class drop its one reason too keep running trials and such instead oh hey everyone has the item they need in a run or two if this is a classic server I say keep it classic with no class drop

The real problem here isn't that we don't have class drop. It's the combo not having class drop but having %.
Have you guys done any trials already? Drop rate is shit, most trials doesn't even have gold drops. That's not good IMO but acceptable.
But then, we have % on weapons, meaning we not only need to drop, but drop with 120%. Staff takes 100+ trials to drop and come with 115%, then I get it, next time it will drop a 119%, but my guildmate doesn't have even the 115%, I can't get it because that would be selfish, now I need to let him get it and wait again for days, weeks, months till I can get another staff better.
Classic didn't had class drop, bag drop, but it also didn't had Weapon %. We don't need server to be strictly classic, but in this subject we either go full classic with hard drop and max % is 100%, or we add class drop, otherwise that wont be a good server to play.
Stones are hard, prob will be expensive, so i get a staff trash, I don't know if I should waste all my gold to +10 it because it will take me months to get another or if i will get another decent tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Tuti said:

The real problem here isn't that we don't have class drop. It's the combo not having class drop but having %.
Have you guys done any trials already? Drop rate is shit, most trials doesn't even have gold drops. That's not good IMO but acceptable.
But then, we have % on weapons, meaning we not only need to drop, but drop with 120%. Staff takes 100+ trials to drop and come with 115%, then I get it, next time it will drop a 119%, but my guildmate doesn't have even the 115%, I can't get it because that would be selfish, now I need to let him get it and wait again for days, weeks, months till I can get another staff better.
Classic didn't had class drop, bag drop, but it also didn't had Weapon %. We don't need server to be strictly classic, but in this subject we either go full classic with hard drop and max % is 100%, or we add class drop, otherwise that wont be a good server to play.
Stones are hard, prob will be expensive, so i get a staff trash, I don't know if I should waste all my gold to +10 it because it will take me months to get another or if i will get another decent tomorrow.

I haven't gotten up to trials yet but yea if no class drops all items should be 100% which is what I would prefer. because yea its bs if items have 101-120% with no class drop

9 minutes ago, popzy said:

I haven't gotten up to trials yet but yea if no class drops all items should be 100% which is what I would prefer. because yea its bs if items have 101-120% with no class drop

Even tho i like the idea of having more m-atk, p-atk, working for it, something we have to do on 120%, i'm okay if we stay without class drop, but with better drop and with only 100% weapon.
But if we have to go for 120 weapons, we need to have option of class drop or at least to reset weapons.

Another thing I'd like to point, Lv65 weapons with 120% have more p-atk/m-atk than awakened weapons, since when awakeneed weapons were released we still didn't had weapon % system.
So there's other change needed to be made if we keep %

As mentioned crystal HP is not worth mentioning yet until people have fortified weapons and gear and have built there character as if you do this then when people do gear you might find they're like butter and need putting back.

As for 2 this was something many people didn't want adding as it made the game super easy which I agree. I didn't play at a high level much back before class drops but I remember farming 200+ Silins for that 1 ring just for after an update that added class drops someone getting it after 1-2 kills. As for %'s well see how it goes. I can't really remove it now since removing it now would mean anyone with even 101% would have an advantage. However, maybe the next cap of weapons can have it disabled so at the very least from the get go its 100%. But we'll have to see what people think during beta.

I don't believe there is 25% safety stones, just the following:
Regular
Lucky 5%
Specific Lucky (ULSS, CLSS) 10%
Halcyon 50%
Specific Halcyon 75%
Sublime and Specific Sublime 100%.

The choice behind only Lucky and Regular Safestones was simple because the problem with our Awaken server and the problem its had from day 1 was that because it was made so accessible fortifying gear wasn't worth anything. Now at the very least the people who land on it can make a profit on the money they spent on the Eden Crystal they used to land on it. The specific Lucky's will also be released at one point or another I just thought for beta atleast the all tier Luckys would be more appreciated since people will want to +10 gear when they get them. We also did an awful lot of stress testing on the rates of this altar rolling collectively over 2000 Eden Crystals to test the rates and we're happy with them. We do have other plans for the Safety Stones of a higher % but this is not something we're implementing at the moment so they're only available through rankings right now (Which will remain unchanged).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jordan said:

As mentioned crystal HP is not worth mentioning yet until people have fortified weapons and gear and have built there character as if you do this then when people do gear you might find they're like butter and need putting back.

As for 2 this was something many people didn't want adding as it made the game super easy which I agree. I didn't play at a high level much back before class drops but I remember farming 200+ Silins for that 1 ring just for after an update that added class drops someone getting it after 1-2 kills. As for %'s well see how it goes. I can't really remove it now since removing it now would mean anyone with even 101% would have an advantage. However, maybe the next cap of weapons can have it disabled so at the very least from the get go its 100%. But we'll have to see what people think during beta.

I don't believe there is 25% safety stones, just the following:
Regular
Lucky 5%
Specific Lucky (ULSS, CLSS) 10%
Halcyon 50%
Specific Halcyon 75%
Sublime and Specific Sublime 100%.

The choice behind only Lucky and Regular Safestones was simple because the problem with our Awaken server and the problem its had from day 1 was that because it was made so accessible fortifying gear wasn't worth anything. Now at the very least the people who land on it can make a profit on the money they spent on the Eden Crystal they used to land on it. The specific Lucky's will also be released at one point or another I just thought for beta atleast the all tier Luckys would be more appreciated since people will want to +10 gear when they get them. We also did an awful lot of stress testing on the rates of this altar rolling collectively over 2000 Eden Crystals to test the rates and we're happy with them. We do have other plans for the Safety Stones of a higher % but this is not something we're implementing at the moment so they're only available through rankings right now (Which will remain unchanged).

You can't change 75% halcyons to be 25?

1 minute ago, Tuti said:

You can't change 75% halcyons to be 25?

Yes but like I said we have other plans for those in future.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jordan said:

As for %'s well see how it goes. I can't really remove it now since removing it now would mean anyone with even 101% would have an advantage. However, maybe the next cap of weapons can have it disabled so at the very least from the get go its 100%. But we'll have to see what people think during beta.

Also I'm sorry, I don't think that solution is good enough since we know some items are better to keep Level 55 than 60, like staff.
115% or more Magic Skeleton (level 55 golden 4% double hit staff) gives 10.576 m-atk while Level 60 golden staffs gives 10.507 m-atk.
If not possible to remove now, prolly most of community wont want to skip to cap 65 and you can't remove % from 50/55 weapons because you would have to manually remove weapons with 101%+ from people account and replace with 100%, is it possible for you to add level 50/55 weapon reidentification for free?
Like, no mats, only thing required to do it is the weapon, so everyone can get their weapon 120% without needing to drop it several times.
I know this isn't a ideal scenario, but might be a way to fix it for now, then 60+ we have only 100% weapons.

38 minutes ago, Tuti said:

Also I'm sorry, I don't think that solution is good enough since we know some items are better to keep Level 55 than 60, like staff.
115% or more Magic Skeleton (level 55 golden 4% double hit staff) gives 10.576 m-atk while Level 60 golden staffs gives 10.507 m-atk.
If not possible to remove now, prolly most of community wont want to skip to cap 65 and you can't remove % from 50/55 weapons because you would have to manually remove weapons with 101%+ from people account and replace with 100%, is it possible for you to add level 50/55 weapon reidentification for free?
Like, no mats, only thing required to do it is the weapon, so everyone can get their weapon 120% without needing to drop it several times.
I know this isn't a ideal scenario, but might be a way to fix it for now, then 60+ we have only 100% weapons.

In this case you could increase drop rate just a lil bit because being honest doing trials is just disapointing rn because even tho we want a classic experience, most of us don't have the free time we had first time we played EE, most have work/college, so doing trials today and people seeing they might have to face those insane 200 bosses kill for 1 item again is discouraging.
Another thing that matters with this low drop rate and being that hard to fortify stuff is if we will have fortif reset scrolls, all/+6/+8/+10.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Tuti said:

In this case you could increase drop rate just a lil bit because being honest doing trials is just disapointing rn because even tho we want a classic experience, most of us don't have the free time we had first time we played EE, most have work/college, so doing trials today and people seeing they might have to face those insane 200 bosses kill for 1 item again is discouraging.

Exactly, I love a classic experience but this is a private server after all and the idea is to not make it a chore. Farming 200 bosses a piece of set? Thats a no no from me. Not worth the time and honestly,  discouraging.

We ran last night ALL lv 50 trials and we only got 2 weapon out of it and 3 trophies.

I would suggest if you already released the arcanebox costume reroll thing and the EP store (both were not available at the beginning) why not releasing the class drops too ? I mean the % on weapon were released when class drops came out. Now we run 15 min trials with shitty droprate and if youre unlucky with 101% drops xD. Maybe make pets not available in trials too they deal just to much damage and the bosses are not fun anymore. 

Or just remove the % on weapon and higher the droprate just a tiny little bit more so its not that frustrating to run trials. 

Right now the server is in my opinion like the aeria server 8 years ago (a little bit better but still like aeria) it is compared to awaken vendetta very pay to win . I mean yea you can farm gold BUT you cant farm that much to effort safety stones with it, ppl sell them for 1k ea. I know not the server is doing this shitty prices but still as casual you wont have lot of fun exspecially when you get a party with lot of cash players with their +8 or maybe even +10 gears . I hope  you give casuals the chance to gear up too otherwise its fully P2W.

2 minutes ago, naru said:

We ran last night ALL lv 50 trials and we only got 2 weapon out of it and 3 trophies.

I would suggest if you already released the arcanebox costume reroll thing and the EP store (both were not available at the beginning) why not releasing the class drops too ? I mean the % on weapon were released when class drops came out. Now we run 15 min trials with shitty droprate and if youre unlucky with 101% drops xD. Maybe make pets not available in trials too they deal just to much damage and the bosses are not fun anymore. 

Or just remove the % on weapon and higher the droprate just a tiny little bit more so its not that frustrating to run trials. 

Right now the server is in my opinion like the aeria server 8 years ago (a little bit better but still like aeria) it is compared to awaken vendetta very pay to win . I mean yea you can farm gold BUT you cant farm that much to effort safety stones with it, ppl sell them for 1k ea. I know not the server is doing this shitty prices but still as casual you wont have lot of fun exspecially when you get a party with lot of cash players with their +8 or maybe even +10 gears . I hope  you give casuals the chance to gear up too otherwise its fully P2W.

Another thing to add is: before we had 10 runs of each trial per day.
Means we could focus on getting something. If we need to gear 1~2 healers we could spam vileshark x10 daily
If we need to gear one mage we could spam Veninfang trial daily
Now we only have 3 attempts per day. RN we are playing in a whole system built to work with class drop but no class drop.
Some people from my guild are concerned about % fixed in 100%, what does happen with purple weapons if we fix weapon % to 100%? Because if golden are fixed to 100% but purple can get 160%, means some golden weapons that doesn't have a very good passive will become useless, but if we have purple gear fixed at 100% they will be useless.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Tuti said:

Another thing to add is: before we had 10 runs of each trial per day.
Means we could focus on getting something. If we need to gear 1~2 healers we could spam vileshark x10 daily
If we need to gear one mage we could spam Veninfang trial daily
Now we only have 3 attempts per day. RN we are playing in a whole system built to work with class drop but no class drop.
Some people from my guild are concerned about % fixed in 100%, what does happen with purple weapons if we fix weapon % to 100%? Because if golden are fixed to 100% but purple can get 160%, means some golden weapons that doesn't have a very good passive will become useless, but if we have purple gear fixed at 100% they will be useless.

Why you would like to use gold weapons with shit effects on 100% if you can use purple weapons with 100% but with more atk or matk. I mean if the effect of the gold weapon is shitty just go for purple . Purple has more atk and matk then gold , screw the gold weapon you dont like . 

8 hours ago, naru said:

Why you would like to use gold weapons with shit effects on 100% if you can use purple weapons with 100% but with more atk or matk. I mean if the effect of the gold weapon is shitty just go for purple . Purple has more atk and matk then gold , screw the gold weapon you dont like . 

Purple weapons can have MAX 160%, they don't appear with less than 101%.

Also, purple weapons don't have the effect, so a 100% Magic Skeleton is still better than any purple weapon at 160% due to the special effect.

Not that it's important, but Purple weapons break too often aswell due to half durability.

25 minutes ago, Reikan said:

Purple weapons can have MAX 160%, they don't appear with less than 101%.

Also, purple weapons don't have the effect, so a 100% Magic Skeleton is still better than any purple weapon at 160% due to the special effect.

Not that it's important, but Purple weapons break too often aswell due to half durability.

next time read what tutti said and then read what i said ^^

3 hours ago, naru said:

next time read what tutti said and then read what i said ^^

Oh, I get it now, sorry. Bad habit of reading quick and not paying full attention to context.

Still, Purple weapons only have more ATK because they can reach higher ATK % bonuses. If both weapons are at the same % (let's say ALL weapons are 100%), Golden ones will stil maintain a higher ATK while still having the bonus effects.

@Topic

Honestly, I'd just leave the game as it is. The server just launched and people are already wanting min-maxed characters in every role of their party. Everyone wants 120% staves and whatnot. That's not how classic experience was, most of the game had people sitting at +6 weapons or low percentage +10 ones. This is not awaken server, it's not meant for min-max with ease.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reikan said:

This is not awaken server, it's not meant for min-max with ease.

If I ever make merch this will be on it! 😂

I think everyone needs to respect the fact that the goal here isn't to produce a 5 second hype. If something takes long to farm it allows you to be excited about a drop for once, this itself brings value to your efforts.

The main issue we have on our awaken server right now is because of these mechanics being forced to be present. Jordan will spend months on a dungeon and new gear, fine tuning everything to then watch someone complete everything within a couple days of it's release. That isn't fair and it doesn't allow us to take a step back as we are having to jump straight back into a new patch. A lot of games seem to be doing this and it's causing a lot of problems and when finally a game does this it's then complained about because "it's too hard, I don't have the time for this" and then forced into making it easy so that same person can demand new content "because there's nothing to do".

As for the game being like Aeria? That's total nonsense. You get 20% of what we give from Aeria (if that) for your money and they give harder rates for their stuff. You shouldn't be expecting to be max refined within the first 5 days of a games release.

• Like 4

On 4/6/2020 at 12:43 AM, naru said:

Speaking from experience, most people only used purple weapons during transition phases of the content cap. When the level cap was raised, purple equips were farmed to hold us off until trials. A lot of end-game players had a level 65 purple staff, up until level 65 trials came out they switched to the trial staves and then to Awaken.

The purple meta really only stuck to certain weapons, maces which were used for mDPS templars, clubs which were used for main hand for martial artists because of the high base patk, and shields because of the higher defense for shield swapping.

• Like 1