Help novice

StriX

1 hour ago, Norleras said:

Game was set up that "Base" gear is to be weaker than "non-base" gear.  That was implemented to serve as an in-between between Magic grade and Rare Grade gear for when players strive for the rare grade gear they want.

Ok thanks

and doubts 1 & 3?

1st: there’s a vending machine in cg that takes silver medals or it seems like you might be 30 now you can convert them to gold medals in viledon and use that vending machine.  It’s for a lot of different things such as gear or ultimates or items. 

2nd and 3rd As they said it’s just gear for free. It’s not great at all. real unique a are incredibly stronger than rares. Each dungeon that is for lvl  30+ has unique drops or world bosses. 

Edited by Daddy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

1st: there’s a vending machine in cg that takes silver medals or it seems like you might be 30 now you can convert them to gold medals in viledon and use that vending machine.  It’s for a lot of different things such as gear or ultimates or items. 

2nd and 3rd As they said it’s just gear for free. It’s not great at all. real unique a are incredibly stronger than rares. Each dungeon has unique drops or world bosses. 

I'm new to the game sorry for some questions XD

So this machine exists only in viledon?

So do you advise me to go dungeons to get better equipment? How can I add a slot?

Most bases, as you progress in level, have the Vending machines: Silver Medal Vending machine, Gold Medal Vending machine, etc. Minus Enocia Base, each level will have access to the vending machines, minus Amara, the endgame PvP Zone. There are also vending machines in the Delilah Lounge in Mereholt Base as has been mentioned. 50 silver to enter the main lounge, it's a safe place to level your pet while AFK.

As to dungeons, I may be a bit more conservative than most, playing it safe, but whenever I saw a dungeon, I would check the minimum level required to enter and add two levels to that before I would expect to be fully successful solo'ing a dungeon. (A good team can carry one weaker player.)

• Like 1