Battle Mounts

Bryce__

Battle Mounts are an other subject i wanted to talk about (after the Unlimited Dungeons). Will they be added on Classic since there's no Awakened Classes (for now, i don't know what GMs have planned for this server). They were OP with classes like GM (Gravity Manipulator) because you could just run, jump and one shot people. But since there's no Awakened classes, i guess it could be good, but only for PVE, not PvP. There's actually 2 points i wanna talk about if they are planned to be added (if it's not, just skip this part) 

- Does the stats they were giving on the main/original server will be on Classic too ?

- Will they still give as much move speed as they were giving on the main/original server ? (i think it was 90% for legendaries, just like normal mounts)

That's my point SenorBernd, i don't want battle mounts for PvP, only for PvE and for a little bit of move speed in dungeons maybe, dungeons like veninfang are actually the main way to make gold, so why not faster ? But it's just a suggest, i'm not saying "you have to do it" don't worry 😛

6 minutes ago, Bryce__ said:

That's my point SenorBernd, i don't want battle mounts for PvP, only for PvE and for a little bit of move speed in dungeons maybe, dungeons like veninfang are actually the main way to make gold, so why not faster ? But it's just a suggest, i'm not saying "you have to do it" don't worry 😛

You can't use any kind of mount in a normal dungeon, only on battle maps. Also, if you want faster stuff, maybe you could hop in the Awaken VGN server. The purpose of a classic server is a slower progression, not min-max like the Awaken one.

• Jordan locked this topic