Racial Crafting - Halfkin

Psion's Booper

Hello, my name is Judgement.

So. Let me start this off by saying thanks very much for the constant work at trying to improve/work on (and with) the server, its player base, and all else that comes with running such a game! I'd love to continue playing, but there has always been something odd that has bothered me in the midst of trying out racial crafting on different races here on Eden Eternal Vendetta. 

My main focus on the race(s) here will be Halfkin and ZumiSpecifically, my main focus is the end-game crafting or higher level crafting.

As you all may (or may not!) know, Halfkin (THE SMOL BOIS AND GRILS) do what we call "TEs" or Trophy Enchantments!

It's hard work, take a lot of materials, but is surely worth it in the end.

As you all may (or may not!) know, Zumi (The SQUEAKERS) do all sorts of things, but my main focus here will be their relatively new "Monster Stone" racial.

Both of their End Game racial requires quite a bit of farming and grinding (like most things in Eden Eternal) but split off into a level of difficulty I'd like to get a better understanding of!

HALFKIN

pBkQowb.png5lkqpNS.png

(These two ...have pained me. But I've moved on.)   Both of these pretty much are the same thing but require different materials, as they are level 90 (Crimson) and level 100 (White Cotton). What's interesting is that both of these two can give you the following enchants:

Attacker, Magic Weaver, Guardian, Sniper, and Healer.

For quite a few halfkins who even still play today have told me personally that they don't want to really touch the racial because of how demanding it can be-- which is understandable, because it is! As a Halfkin, you can make Enhanced or Mixed trophy enchants that combines two enchantments like Attacker and Guardian to create Warrior Lv1 / Warrior Lv2! These enchants are great, but can take a while because on the two brackets that are learnable, you can learn Guardian Lv14 on the first Crimson Thread and learn Guardian Lv14 on the second Crimson Thread! This can happen multiple times and can be extremely frustrating (but rewarding once you get Guardian and Attacker, right? Yeah!). I won't focus on the Lv1/Lv2 enchants because those are actually fine to me!

ZUMI

WvDyJ6Q.pngWvDyJ6Q.png

All Racial crafting can be a bit of a grind, and yes so can this one but, much like halfkin, this racial also has two brackets!. However, there is a bit of a twist that breaks the difficulty between this one and the aforementioned racial.  Now..Don't get me wrong here! I love all races on this game, but doing this racial was albeit heartbreaking to me because I was put under the same mentality as halfkin here (granted, I know they're not the same, but it's racial crafting nonetheless!)

There are TWO brackets that allows Zumi characters to make two different kinds of monster stones 
Class 1 is FIRE, LIGHTNING, ICE Monster Stones
Class 2 is HOLY, NATURE, DARK Monster Stones

The bottom line here is that I feel as though these two racials are a little bit unbalanced, but that could just be me.
Is there a way that we could change the enchantment brackets of Halfkin similar to the layout of Zumi's Monster Stones?

EpqT7pw.png   What I'm asking here is.. 
Can the first level of..lets say Crimson Thread, be like Guardian / Attacker / Sniper and the second level of Crimson Thread, be Magic Weaver / Healer?
Yes. This is there the suggestion is. At the bottom. I wanted to make sure that all staff looking at this understood my slight frustration between the two because I ended up rerolling Class 2 of Zumi's Stone Fragments for a Fire gem because I was under the assumption that it was  all randomized much like how Halfkin's racial was! I had gotten Ice as Class 1 and was excited to be able to get Fire as Class 2, only to understand after about five re-rolls that the two classes were different and not the same. 

I would like for the Lv1 / Lv2 format to remain the same because being able to acquire Warrior / Magical Guardian / Protector / Etc on one part is absolutely great and helps keep things pretty difficult, but the two prior brackets (base enchantments) should be revised a little. I don't even want you guys to change the materials because it does keep halfkins on their toes about collecting since it's a bit more costly! This is just my suggestion on improving Halfkin Racial so maybe more people will be more willing to do it!

Thanks very much for reading; I hope it does get considered for future game content!

-Judgement 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know hows that, before we just needed 1 TE (Guardian) cause others was not that used, u get alot of money on it cause doesn't require 2 of basic version and fuse into advanced version.
All others racials are better than Halfkin and Zumi is ok cause have others that's worth but MS(Moster Stone) as exemple is end game and it has been nerfed too cause gave 5 instead of 1 when patch came.
MS was around 5k , now ice is 30k and require too much for nothing better use same mats into another racial like pots or glyphs.
Little Boys/Girls always get slaped in this game :C

9 minutes ago, infecttado said:

I know hows that, before we just needed 1 TE (Guardian) cause others was not that used, u get alot of money on it cause doesn't require 2 of basic version and fuse into advanced version.
All others racials are better than Halfkin and Zumi is ok cause have others that's worth but MS(Moster Stone) as exemple is end game and it has been nerfed too cause gave 5 instead of 1 when patch came.
MS was around 5k , now ice is 30k and require too much for nothing better use same mats into another racial like pots or glyphs.
Little Boys/Girls always get slaped in this game :C

And see the thing is that I'm so torn about when it came to this was that the stone fragments, much like when it came to halfkin's crimson threads or bundles, didn't say it was different or anything. So primarily, it was trial and error for me to figure out just exactly what was going on. (I've once gotten Attacker Lv15 4 times in a row when I wanted Guardian!) so I assumed the 3 times I got DARK Monster Stone that I was just unlucky. Not that it was an entirely different elemental tree.

That alone was what actually got me to submit this post because it bothered me too much not to say anything about it. 😂

• VGN GM

The reason there is two brackets for the halfkin racial is because of the need to combine two different racials. These are completely seporate and cannot check with the other to see what the other has so the only real alternative is to split them up like the Zumi one or to force people to require 2 halfkins in order to get the missing enchants they need or to reroll to get other enchants like some bears have to with awaken glyphs.

As for the monster stone, this wasn't the intention to split it but I ran into the issue where it only allowed me to have 5 raicals. There for I had no other option to split them up. I wish there was an alternative to this as it quite get confusing.also asside from materials we cannot change racials much otherwise anyone with the racial already will encouter severe bugs.

Ahhh... I see. That's truly unfortunate but understandable!

I do however, appreciate the rather speedy response though. I don't mean to complain or anything, just was curious to see what was possible. HALFKINS, STAY STRONG. U GOT DIS BBYS. ♥ Thank you though, us halfkins will continue to flail at failed TEs as they arise. 

More possible suggestions regarding content may come. BetterTTV - monkaSquint by Majesty_

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2020 at 11:24 AM, Psion's Booper said:

Ahhh... I see. That's truly unfortunate but understandable!

I do however, appreciate the rather speedy response though. I don't mean to complain or anything, just was curious to see what was possible. HALFKINS, STAY STRONG. U GOT DIS BBYS. ♥ Thank you though, us halfkins will continue to flail at failed TEs as they arise. 

More possible suggestions regarding content may come. BetterTTV - monkaSquint by Majesty_

We will survive, just making another races :'D