dual log

ZhangLiao

This matter has been brought up many times before and is still being debated within the staff largely due to enforcability issues and the matter of players sharing accounts.  

Dual Logging is more of a frowned upon practice than it is illegal for as long there is no written entry in the Network Rules for everyone see.  

AFKing in BGs IS ILLEGAL, which we can act against players doing this or giving the impression of doing this.

Edited by Norleras

15 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Dual logging in the same BG is against the rules. Dual logging with the purpose of using an RG toon to attack FK players while looting from the FK side at the same time is pathetic. Just loot or atk, doing both just pisses people off.

i think 2 years ago you use your rg alt for kill my friends Jessica and Yulia in nemesis. And you still use RG and FK every day!

my friends gave up because you and luna... just to remember a little of the past.

dual log in same pc it only causes problems.

23 minutes ago, ZhangLiao said:

i think 2 years ago you use your rg alt for kill my friends Jessica and Yulia in nemesis. And you still use RG and FK every day!

my friends gave up because you and luna... just to remember a little of the past.

Well, let me assure you that luna doesn't dual log ever. Also, my use of my RG and FK toon is not used at the same time to track and attack other players. Yulia actions however was as follows

1) AFKing in the BG to win because of them being a lower level.
2) Deserting BGs because they weren't able to win with their character and they cried that we wouldn't just let them get all the loot in every BG on their character.
3) then they would double up and attack just my character in the BG, though it was fun, when that failed they used whatever means necessary to attempt to bother me or luna at the time so I would play just as nicely as they would.
4) if dual logging was against the rules at the time, all my actions would have still passed as legit because I never used my FK or RG characters in the same BG at the same time, never used both to track down and hunt other players, and at the time they played I couldn't dual log on the same PC so I had to actually shut down the entire client and then load the new client to switch which character I was playing with. They only opened up the dual logging in SBV at the time that they released the lvl 59 cap, which they were playing only during the lvl 54 cap.

Players that are exhibiting an entitlement attitude to all loot and wins just because they are weaker is a very poor attitude. I did try to reason with them that if we end up 1 vs 1 in the same BG that we would rotate who wins and who gets loot, but they told me that they should just let me give them the win and all loot just because they think I didn't need it or should want it. After that they basically would afk in BGs or wait till the center ball in SP or tower in janus was about to pop before entering the battlefield or desert the battle because they couldn't get loot.

I won't apologize for my actions against a sour player, just like I won't apologize for using my RG character to kill Annie's FK character that they use to loot from a boss that the FK are on while they at the same time use their RG character to attack FK players. You want to loot FK, then leave your RG character out of it. If you want to attack with your RG character then leave your FK character out of it. Annie is using their FK character to locate and follow FK players and then using their RG character to kill them or using their FK character to help other RG players find FK players. This is where I will draw the line with my own actions and I will not use any of my characters simultaneously to find and attack others, nor help people from one faction find another. What happened with Yulia was an exception as they would go in and take over farming areas from Luna, so I used my character to get them out of the area that Luna was at first or when they pissed of Luna at the time. They could have had a much better time working with me than making themselves entitled as I often help other players that need help. Their actions just made it so that if they can't have 100% of the loot nobody gets loot. I did try several times to put actions behind us, but they consistently ignored any reasoning I tried to make with them unless I gave up everything to them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZhangLiao said:

I'm afraid I do not remember this.  I'm not denying that it happened.  I just don't remember.

Edited by Norleras

I saw a peculiar sight in my cousin's screen. Took some ss and so here they are~ 6eJSxYa.jpg56yFp0O.jpgJq98wkH.jpgVhIxuPn.jpgSWNITqy.jpg

Who am I to judge? I was guilty of doing a bit of these back in the emptiness of Ellis a year ago. Didnt ever farm my own alt for kills tho. And so I told my noob cousin to leave em alone. Half an hour later he summoned me to show the following. 

7krc5Ud.jpgUlq1GEK.jpgTIE43qM.jpgItx9ZZk.jpgITEpmBT.jpgMKRYX1b.jpg

Me and my cousin discussed about it. I argued "This happens cuz you're not joining BG." and he eloquently threw those words right back at my face.

anyways, I say farming BG like that is no big deal except for the part of killing your own alt. But whadd'ya guys say?

@sicat if they are entering BG's with a toon on both sides that is bad, the way to check that is to find the character names that enter and then find out if they are of the same person. The part where people think one farms for kills isn't what I do as I don't need the kills and don't care about how many kills I've had, 5 years is more than enough time to get that. RP is RP no matter if it comes from a mob or comes from a player, in the end a person will have 100k RP. Why should anybody be concerned with how a player gets RP if it doesn't effect others that a player reached 100k RP at the end of the day? Just really think about that, if a player goes and farms RP mobs and gains 100k RP and never pvp's, they gained 100k RP. If you take away those RP mobs and then call for 100% gain of RP though pvp then you are affecting mostly those who are higher ranked because in pvp if they die they lose more RP than they gain most of the time due to the large number of players that refuse to rank up their character to higher ranks or the number of new characters that aren't high enough ranked. Luna and I have been farming RP for a long, long time. Luna does it 100% through mobs because 1 death will set him back 3,000 RP. If you want to make it all 100% RP through pvp, I'd say cut off the RP loss because it's not fair for a high ranked player has to take greater losses than a lower ranked player with no added protection for the high ranked player to prevent that. Rank doesn't change a players ability to attack or defend themselves and HP isn't that great of a protection on a SW.

• Like 1