Swap class in Arena

Xciimo

Hello, I have a question. Why currently we have the Vendetta arenas, ie a change of class authorized in the arena when it is not at all classic. Before we spawned with a class and we had to build a solid group to win. Whereas now there are only class changes after class change. This is clearly not classic?

You want to be prepared for everything :) 

Plus, you posted this thread literally 30 seconds into the first ever 10v10 starting and in our round (you and me both were in there and i saw you constantly only running around the corners as knight avoiding any combat, nice one) nobody even switched class. 

I don't know what this post is about, doesn't make any sense at all. Seems like yet another complaint just to complain

You are Froggy right? You talk to me about running when you are sitting at the respawn because your guild was on the enemy side. I'm only talking about one fact, the class swap in the arena never existed in official, therefore in classic. I simply ask the question of why it is therefore present on a "classic" server.

15 minutes ago, SenorBernd said:

You want to be prepared for everything :) 

Plus, you posted this thread literally 30 seconds into the first ever 10v10 starting and in our round (you and me both were in there and i saw you constantly only running around the corners as knight avoiding any combat, nice one) nobody even switched class. 

I don't know what this post is about, doesn't make any sense at all. Seems like yet another complaint just to complain

Doesn't matter who i am. What about you keep it on the facts instead of speculating things you don't even know anything about? Guess that's in your nature. Fact is you are spreading you nonsense(here and especially ingame)  everywhere without anything behind it. 

Btw. you may wanna first look through the other threads on this forum before opening a new one, but that wouldn't get you so much attention huh?

Edit: And while we are at the blaming game: this is the guy who is constantly flaming about ranged mobs in monster arena and also the guy who is going invisible on thief in 10v10 Arena and just running around the outer circle.

Edit2: Btw. just complaining about it not being "classic" is not a suggestion, doesn't even explain what your problem is.