Madfly pet v04.2020

con

just started, so please be patient with my ignorance...

i got a madfly (Y Pet) from a quest

i got a second madfly (AP) from the free starter pack

SneakyBoss advised me to buy another pet with AP or Gold

i was told freebie pets are lvl.30 limited, while other pets hit 40.

he also confirmed that pet chips are transferable to other pets.

so my question is this all still accurate information or is there now some difference between the quest and starter pack madfly?

while i do plan to donate $30usd, i'm trying to delay this till i'm sure i like this game and want to grind an end game character.

that said, what would be wrong with taking either madfly to 30, then transferring any chips i get to an AP acquired pet later?

Madfly looks like a trash bin that's because it's a trash pet. Just throw it away... I mean the madfly, not any trash bins.

What he means by AP pets are Rapture, Efil, Derpy, Kelpie, and some others. Madfly can hit lv40 but would only gib ya 3000hp while AP pets gib a whopping 8000hp.

If ya plan to reach endgame, then maybe it's better to have that AP pet asap cuz it takes almost a month to lv it up to 40. If I'm not mistaken, madfly levels up faster than AP pets... but it's not worth the effort cuz you would inevitably want to have an AP pet.

As for the transferability of chips, it's all good to transfer any chip from one pet to another as long as the pets are of the same owner. I mean, you can transfer all chips you use in your madfly to your Efil but you cannot transfer any unlocked chips to any other character's pet.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, sicat said:

Madfly can hit lv40 but would only gib ya 3000hp while AP pets gib a whopping 8000hp.

AP pet asap cuz it takes almost a month to lv it up to 40.

oic, those two bits of information make all the difference on how to proceed, thanks for posting 🥰