List of suggestions.

MaD2210

Since my comeback to Vendetta I srsly try to give a bunch of suggestion and event suggestion and try to get new player to help each other more. To resume : I am dedicating myself more to server and I like it. That's why I've been thibking about a lot of potential stuff to implement into server. Here some.

1. Cape Achievement being slow for those with less playtime and just okay with those that has time. I propose to add in ccm shop the possibility to buy War Stone. 500 CCM = 1 War Stone. Making it a little easier for new player to get war stone and old player too + farming ccm could give gold to player like it does and we could up the exp a little bit to be equal as an hour of farm in DR creating a new way to get exp alone or with friend.(mean less runner where you gotta pay 15k per hour meaning player keep gold for they set.) Of course Amos NPC trade of 10war stone for 1 ec will need to be delete or nerf so people dont abuse it (like 30 war stone for 1 ec)

2. When it time for player who like to craft to do it, 10 space for mine and farm feel akward. To make it easier for people who like to sell stuff they are craftink I suggest putting 10 work in mine and making it 10 for farm for a total of 20. +++ being able to get a stack of 999 for it. Like over having 5 space of 10 it goes up to 999 making bag healthier and farming for summon better..

3. Making lower trial available for solo run over connecting an alt to group and go in. Plus making the trial unlimited entry and daily trial lv 70 and 75 always here, would be easier to go for boss and trophy achievement. The 90+ stay unchange tho.

For now I will keep certain idea cause I am still improving in my head 

Let me know what you think of them BUTTT in a positive and constructive way.

the first change for with  warstones and ccm would be a bad idea since it would mostly just inflate ecs from warstones even with the nerf to asmo. the change with commissions sounds good just hope there will be a collect all button since there is more. the 3rd change wouldn't do much for trophy achievements since trial stuff isn't counted for achievements other than the points in monthly ranking

Warstone wouldnt transform into Eden Crystal so how would it inflate the price ? Knowing none use 10 war stone for ec ? Here or not here change nothing people get ec by paying or farming in trial 75 ? Actually 1st option I personally find it way much better then what we actually have and I feel only player that has cape chivement dont want change cause they wanna stay top ranking. 

Personally I would like the opinion of @Jordan

• VGN GM

If you make War Stones easy people will use 10 War Stones for Eden Crystals. Once you're done with Cape Achievements what do you think people use War Stones for? Most end game players have completed Cape Achievements and honestly its a very optional achievement and has no impact on new players being able to do it. I know atleast 3 players who have atleast 100k CCM who have completed all Cape Achievements in the game.

You also cannot nerf that otherwise people will flip.

Maybe expanding it is an option but not seporating it between mine and farms. Thats not possible to seporate.

People already abuse 70-S and 75 trials for eden crystals with class drops hence why there limit wasn't increased with the rest of the trials. Giving them unlimited runs is just asking for Eden Crystals to lose value.

Your suggestions don't really value new players in my honest opinion. Like who needs 75 trial boss achievements? They don't do anything they don't benefit anyone they just give ranking points. We already give them good 75 trophys in the DD/VL combinations and the BTS trophies for 83. So I'm just not really getting how your suggestions help.

I also wouldn't count on my opinion alone, many members of the community have very valid opinions and I pretty much share the same opinion as @warbeast667.

I'll tell you what improves the game for new players more than anything you suggested. Helpful players, people who open there guilds and guide new players or carry new players through content to help them catch up to everyone. As a GM I can only give people so much without making things too easy or disrespecting the troubles the veterans had to go through. New players need help, they need guidance even if they've played EE for years they likely haven't played VGN and our custom content so they might not know GOP and DS mechanics they might not understand that rep quests are actually worth doing and what dungeons to farm for gold.

A community effort is much better than anything I can ever do so just remember that. If you wanna help the game grow and you wanna help players the first step anyone should take is being helpful. Start offering free spaces in your party to the peer chat even if you don't need extra people, keep recruiting to your guild or even open it and just be welcoming.

Thx jordan for the comment I am alrdy recruting in a guild who main idea is recruting new player and guiding them to duccess in late game adventure. I wanted to share potential idea and reading your comment made me realize that it may not be such a good idea.