World Boss Loot

Cro666

Hi HI 

For all world bosses from cg to ellis the amount of time allotted for the retrieval  of loot items is not long enough.  This window of opportunity appears to be adjustable since im always driving by unwanted loot left bobbing up and down on the floor from previous rooms already conquered in TT dungeon.  So can we increase the amount of time to say 3 minutes or 5 minutes of availability for all world bosses from cg to dragon valley and all other bosses in between? 

Thx

Cro

Usually in dungeons we have lot of time. I know in Mainframe, sometimes I have bag full, and I have time to suicide, revive, sell the trash to Beatrice, go back in mainframe room and collect everything. Also In Abyssal Temple, it happened to teleport by mistake in the begin of dungeon, and I had the time to run in bike till Simon room, and loot was still there.

I don't know in high level dungeons. But in the maps, I agree with you: Titan, CG crate, DVK, Argos, WM, Helios, Haziel, and every boss I can kill alone, I have no time to collect the drops. Many stuff always disappear.

• VGN GM

This is also something I possibly cannot change, at least from general look over the files. If a change is possible, it's through a similar change to how we do our level cap, which could either work, could be too difficult to reverse engineer without causing any issues, or it could just break/cause other problems elsewhere if it is found/changed.

World bosses are meant to be done with a lot more people than just 1 or 2 and loot shouldn't be done solo. If you kill them with the proper number of people and level for that boss, the time to pick up loot shouldn't be a factor. Though maybe they could decrease amount of junk loot? I know that even on bosses in Amara there's a lot of junk loot that I end up filling my bag with useless stuff and having a hard time getting the stuff I actually do want. 

• Like 1