New Player Gold Farming

Magdragon

• VGN GM

Mecha Ares is usually the best for farming when you're new as its very simple to use. If you wanted to do bosses you can try Mecha Ares but you might find it easier with Gravity Manipulator.

Mecha Ares = Engineer Awaken

Gravity Manipulator = Mage Awaken

For non-geared players i would like to recomend P DPS u can ask for guildies to help u find Blade Acrobat Gears
Shield Lv95 is eazy to craft and so helpful
Lv95 sword of elegance
use lv 80 TK set even if lv90 level up with u to lv100 u should use lv80 cause u can get some gems in aven into NPC Urn,there also have free lv80 chisel, u can use gems for getting resistence , and use this same set to do 110 trials.
i recomend u getting lv95 Holy weapon for Blade Acrobat cause Awaken Fire Bird Dance is super good healing.
i don't recomend gearing MDPS for pve cause they are weaker and useless for actual metha, they are worth for pvp but pve isn't, DNG doesn't matter that much class u using but pdps is double point for u cause u can use for other stuff.

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Mecha Ares is usually the best for farming when you're new as its very simple to use

Mecha is simple but die easly cause it need too much gears to do same dmg as BA which need nothing.
GM i agree is nice for some dng cause u 1 shot all but rn u will spend too much more time stacking than farming, and u also need too much gears.

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, infecttado said:

For non-geared players i would like to recomend P DPS u can ask for guildies to help u find Blade Acrobat Gears
Shield Lv95 is eazy to craft and so helpful
Lv95 sword of elegance
use lv 80 TK set even if lv90 level up with u to lv100 u should use lv80 cause u can get some gems in aven into NPC Urn,there also have free lv80 chisel, u can use gems for getting resistence , and use this same set to do 110 trials.
i recomend u getting lv95 Holy weapon for Blade Acrobat cause Awaken Fire Bird Dance is super good healing.
i don't recomend gearing MDPS for pve cause they are weaker and useless for actual metha, they are worth for pvp but pve isn't, DNG doesn't matter that much class u using but pdps is double point for u cause u can use for other stuff.

Mecha is simple but die easly cause it need too much gears to do same dmg as BA which need nothing.
GM i agree is nice for some dng cause u 1 shot all but rn u will spend too much more time stacking than farming, and u also need too much gears.

If you read his post he's asking for help running Shaxian Fae Fields for i presume some gold. BA cannot easily farm this dungeon as a new player as in your post states yourself you're recommending gear for the player to get. You're not wrong don't think I'm saying that but my guide was recommending something to someone whos fresh 90 ish and needs gold. Mecha can easily run Fae without bosses with TK Set level 90 before it scaled and a +2 TK weapon as most of its damage comes from the stacking and not the weapon. BA requires some parameters to get started like a Shield is a lot of help and the healing weapon again is a lot of help. If mecha wants to heal it can use its healing skill and it has such a high range on its skills its very simple to just kite around with its additional -DMG. The only setup i'd even recommend for mecha is a glyph which I'm sure you can buy from AH pretty cheap so again no issues there.

I'd also like to say MDPS classes are not weak. PDPS partys are strong because you stack debuffs but in terms of base damage most MDPS classes can easily out damage PDPS classes (I say most as obvious cases suggest Blade Master / Executioner is un-matchable). The only reason people used BA over Mecha for runs was because people with lower end PC's struggle with the amount of mobs with a Mecha and it also gets to use a shield so it has free block. It's damage isn't better than a properly geared mecha its just comparable and easier in the running spots.

Plenty of MDPS classes are good for PvE damage wise it's just people don't try them out and just look at what the top players are using and feel they must use them too. Yeh PDPS classes have a lot of inbuilt lazy mechanics like Beserker can solo bosses with its healing and BA has a lot of sustain when geared to clear fast and not have to worry about ever dying. But GM can easily solo bosses if you manage your stacks well (Pre-Stacking etc) and Mecha for clearing dungeons with minimal effort.

• Haha 1