V Item Mall AP preview broken?

con

sadly, back in 2016 they used tinypic instead of imgur, so all the photo links expired;

so i wanted to see what various base pets (not skins) look like in game

i used the shop with 0 VGN and could not preview anything nor add it to the shopping bag.

i have not bought anything yet, but is seems you can only do so one item at a time, no "bag".

so i figured, OK, maybe it only works if you have a balance, so i donate $30 for 16500 VGN

but i still can't preview any of the pets, pet skins, nor player skins... so what gives?  😥

i noticed if you right mouse click the pointer turns into a hand, but it accomplishes nothing.

how can you expect us to buy anything if we have no idea what it looks like in game!

EdSb2F9.jpg

• VGN GM

The preview isn't broken, just something that was halfway implemented then removed awhile back. I've tried re-adding it myself but it just crashes you when done.

Pets are as their icon shows, and most of the previews of newer items can be found on their respective guide (like candy/saucy stripper). There is just a few with no screenshot on their guide or floating around somewhere. When I get the time to sit down and knock some out, it'll be sorted, just patch work has come first and foremost.

• Thanks 1

thanks GM, i'm sure you have higher priorities than this, but remain sympathetic to the issue.

if a player reading this has any decent in game screenshot with "Coit" and/or "Greyhaze"

without any secondary skin on, like does "Coit" walk on his hands or float above the ground.

since "Rapture" and "Derpy", then "Elfil" and "Kelpie" appear to be the same from their icons

i would be nice to know if there is any behavior, lighting or other differences besides coloring.

veteran players re-skin their pets presumably from special event boxes,

so it's hard for a newbie to see what base AP pet is laying underneath.