I'm really angry at the new patch

Annie

Yeah it is sad seeing all the hardwork goes to nothing,  I keep repeating this on my previous forum post but peopl always have a reason to justify their lazy ass and noobness,  anyway Im coming with you annie let's not just stress ourselves about this game. I can feel your pain. 

32 minutes ago, Beau said:

Yeah it is sad seeing all the hardwork goes to nothing,  I keep repeating this on my previous forum post but peopl always have a reason to justify their lazy ass and noobness,  anyway Im coming with you annie let's not just stress ourselves about this game. I can feel your pain. 

I do understand your frustrations. It took me soooo long to get my jewels but it really is too hard for a new player to get fully geared, like years even maybe. If the game were more populated, it would be fine but it's a small community so the more people playing endgame, the better. I do agree that some things should be really rare and hard to earn but imo, that should be cosmetic stuff.

1 hour ago, BananaHand said:

I do understand your frustrations. It took me soooo long to get my jewels but it really is too hard for a new player to get fully geared, like years even maybe. If the game were more populated, it would be fine but it's a small community so the more people playing endgame, the better. I do agree that some things should be really rare and hard to earn but imo, that should be cosmetic stuff.

then go ahead.increase  10-20times rp from each mob.increase daily cap to 10-20 times too

high rank is also hard for new players to reach.make it easy for them

Well, I suppose another way of looking at this is that the gear/assets that we worked so hard to achieve may have been long overdue to undergo effects of depreciation.

Even in real life, the assets we work hard to obtain aren't necessarily immune to depreciation

In my reminisce, almost two years ago when I first started SB, uni rank 1 jewels are quite abundant and cheap. Like 1.8k gold for a uni rank 1 crit-atk. Even factoring in inflation and it was still waaay lot cheaper than now. So was it easier to go full uni back then? Definitely.

^my offshoot ok-boomer sentiment

Seriously, such is change. Take it or leave it.

This thread, less than about the issue of wasted efforts, is more about some people who cant accept that the higher grounds they once stood upon is now a leveled playing field. People uncomfortable being at par with everybody else.

As for me, I'll keep using rares for all of my toons until uni crit-atk rank 2 sell 1k each.

• Like 3

I remember in the beginning of this server, uni jewels were quite cheap. I finished my uni ch-acc r 2 jewels as medic who had a build that made it impossible to farm within maybe three months or probably less. It's so strange to see someone get mad over making things easier for players. I mean, remember when people worked hard for ancient jewel spanners before and then that event happened where they dropped like hot cakes? I never seen you complain about that one time. Other players (I think you included) on here actually gotten angry when the drops were lowered for Seona Dungeon. I think you are more mad at something that only came to you, not to all of the players. It feels like if you didn't get uni r 2 jewels before, you would be liking this instead of being mad. 

2 hours ago, sicat said:

In my reminisce, almost two years ago when I first started SB, uni rank 1 jewels are quite abundant and cheap. Like 1.8k gold for a uni rank 1 crit-atk. Even factoring in inflation and it was still waaay lot cheaper than now. So was it easier to go full uni back then? Definitely.

^my offshoot ok-boomer sentiment

Seriously, such is change. Take it or leave it.

This thread, less than about the issue of wasted efforts, is more about some people who cant accept that the higher grounds they once stood upon is now a leveled playing field. People uncomfortable being at par with everybody else.

As for me, I'll keep using rares for all of my toons until uni crit-atk rank 2 sell 1k each.

3 minutes ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

I remember in the beginning of this server, uni jewels were quite cheap. I finished my uni ch-acc r 2 jewels as medic who had a build that made it impossible to farm within maybe three months or probably less. It's so strange to see someone get mad over making things easier for players. I mean, remember when people worked hard for ancient jewel spanners before and then that event happened where they dropped like hot cakes? I never seen you complain about that one time. Other players (I think you included) on here actually gotten angry when the drops were lowered for Seona Dungeon. I think you are more mad at something that only came to you, not to all of the players. It feels like if you didn't get uni r 2 jewels before, you would be liking this instead of being mad. 

It was easier to get rank 2 uni jewels back during lvl 54 cap. I had gotten 63 different rank 2 uni jewels, 2 sets for my SW and 1 set for MAR, and that was during a time that Jewel SGs weren't available so you could imagine how many uni rank 1 jewels I ended up losing to the RNG god. Once they released 59 cap all farming for uni jewels drops dramatically as TA's drop rate went down for all players who leveled up. Things looked promising when DS was released and we could obtain lots of Kappa gear to salvage for them and then DTO got released and then DTO had drops nerfed a week later or so and there when that. With TT being released, sure we get drops again at a cost. The SW it might cost them exp, I know I've lost 11% exp so far and those running TT hard solo probably are at 0% exp for lvl 65. The WH and ME will cost them time as they take the longest just to run TT normal. The rest, well I'm not sure if the fully geared SE, PU, DE, and CB have much issues with that DG except for the pulls of the mobs. All in all. TT still has some work, but the drops are better.

I find it funny that it really only applies to Team runs for the challenge of TT, so it's the hardest to complete and yet should be the most rewarding. And how many people are running that DG? Though I guess some people just want to be the human torch and flame on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

how long time u play online every day? i can only say u were not online frequently and u didn't work hard on farming.I got 5 lv max char and 1 lv63 char.and 3 nearly full geard lv49 char.and many alts

8 hours ago, Annie said:

how long time u play online every day? i can only say u were not online frequently and u didn't work hard on farming.I got 5 lv max char and 1 lv63 char.and 3 nearly full geard lv49 char.and many alts

We both stopped playing for a while but when we did, we farmed a lot. We farmed and got our gear, just like you did. In fact, I played 10-15 hrs a day back in SB when I finished school and stayed home a couple years. I farmed a lot for my uniques and then all of a sudden, rates increased and uniques started raining. I know how annoying it is but in this case, I think it's necessary. Again, it's not like we want our efforts to be waste but there are people who still don't have their jewels and they've been playing for years, just couldn't spend as much time playing because of work or w/e. It's time to move on from the jewel thing and focus on the future updates to come.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BananaHand said:

Again, it's not like we want our efforts to be waste but there are people who still don't have their jewels and they've been playing for years, just couldn't spend as much time playing because of work or w/e. 

I'm one of those players.  None of my Arkana are fully equipped with uni r2 jewels.

Edited by Norleras

16 hours ago, Annie said:

Having the luxury of no lifing the game doesnt mean you deserve to keep an advantage over other players.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 2:38 AM, Annie said:

did u farmed TTC before?I use my PU and ME.and i pt another CB then we 2 ppl farm TTC boss1,about 12mins 1 run, each run about 3 shards.1 hr we 2 will get 15shards  don't forget we can also get shards from box.  about 1.5 hrs we 2 ppl each one will get 1 jewel safe guard.2-3day farming i can get 12 jewel safe guards indeed for 12 uniq cv r2 jewels.and u also increased jewels drop rate really easy to get toooooooooooooooooooooo easy

pu can farm it 13-15min   x 10   u geht more than 15 shards in solo mode :D for farming shards

13 hours ago, Alex_D said:

Having the luxury of no lifing the game doesnt mean you deserve to keep an advantage over other players.

Sadly, their characters aren't all that impressive to deal with. The best they do is catching somebody without buffs. Still, obtaining uni jewels was easier the first year of the game before the lvl 59 cap. If memory serves me right, they opened the game in April 2016 and by the fall I had already obtained a enough rank 2 uni jewels to make 2 sets of gear full rank 2 and then previous to 59 cap just after New Years 2017 I made 1 more set of uni gears for MAR's medic. It's been since 2017 that there's been a decline in unique jewels available in the game till spring 2018 when the lvl 65 cap was released and DS had high drop rates for uni gear that could be salvage for jewel replicubes. Though the DS DG had a poor drop table of jewels as it consistantly dropped the same 3 lingerie jewels and normal jewels, the uni gear did help with getting good replicubes though salvaging. Then they released DTO and that improved in obtaining a more larger variety of lingerie jewels, but then it and DS after a few weeks got nerfed to the point of pointlessness for obtaining jewels. Having the increase specifically for Challenge mode only didn't translate into increase drops for the solo or hard runs and those who want those drops will certainly have to put up a fight to get them because that DG isn't the easiest or fastest to run.

• Like 1

I am all for balancing stuff, but I just wish there would be something you cannot grind for that can only be obtained by spending vgn points on. Like those stats in equipment aeria used to give. Nothing that is game breaking ofcourse but a little edge to encourage a bit of spending. 

25 minutes ago, rabbit said:

I am all for balancing stuff, but I just wish there would be something you cannot grind for that can only be obtained by spending vgn points on. Like those stats in equipment aeria used to give. Nothing that is game breaking ofcourse but a little edge to encourage a bit of spending. 

That would unfortunately make the game pay 2 win. Feel free to give suggestions on anything else you'd like to see in the item mall in the suggestion thread though.

On 4/23/2020 at 8:45 PM, Annie said:

we can never farm 12 uniq r2 jewels in such a short time before even we are full geard

this patch only make me feel our work before =waste of time

and do u think there are really many lowbies in this game?don't tell lies. i think most ppl use their main char farm to feed their alts acturally.

actually i dont have any uni rank jewels. im not a lowbie but i got many ways to go

On 4/26/2020 at 4:57 PM, sufi said:

the end is near....

It's already arrived. ^_^ 

I feel you @Annie .

"lazy do spend gold for juwels at all  lazy to farm ans fuking dg cos drop suck , just wait till they make it easy to grab  them and price  goes  heavy down ." THEN SPEND GOLD. No work , no effort like the most of us did just give it them ez ez. Thats what ya made with that.    ^_^  

This whole thread is because Annie wants to keep prices high in AH.
Annie has
Jewel SG for -15k
uni Void pierce - 10k
Rank 2 uni ch-eva - 13.5k
Rank 2 uni crit-atk - 25k

Then you have other players that still could be Annie's alt that they brag about having lots of them selling
rank 2 uni crit void - 20k
Rank 2 uni eva - 25k
Rank 2 uni HP - 10k

Why does a player need that much gold? Looking at prices before the better jewel drops and seeing a uni Void pierce for 40k is really way too much. Bringing jewel drops to a more reasonable drop rate and increasing uni jewels will help make AH economy better as more people will work to get uni jewels instead of feeling like they are too far out of reach. I pat GM's and GS's on the back for a smart move. This will also help prep people for possible future outcomes revolving around jewels and not make new players frustrated that even rare jewels were out of reach and stop players from putting items that are OP in AH.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Annie has
Jewel SG for -15k
uni Void pierce - 10k

Then you have other players that still could be Annie's alt that they brag about having lots of them selling
Rank 2 uni eva - 25k
Rank 2 uni HP - 10k

Why does a player need that much gold? Looking at prices before the better jewel drops and seeing a uni Void pierce for 40k is really way too much. Bringing jewel drops to a more reasonable drop rate and increasing uni jewels will help make AH economy better as more people will work to get uni jewels instead of feeling like they are too far out of reach. I pat GM's and GS's on the back for a smart move. This will also help prep people for possible future outcomes revolving around jewels and not make new players frustrated that even rare jewels were out of reach and stop players from putting items that are OP in AH.

“could be Annie's alt”

they could be ur alt too.

what can those price be explained?So what?

of course i want keep the value of my Fruits of my labor before not changed.

ppl buy them or not.it's none of ur business

ur words only bring disgrace on ur own head

anything wrong?u should shut ur anus up,godde ass

there is always a fly make me sick in this game. it's godde ass

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2020 at 8:14 AM, Annie said:

“could be Annie's alt”

they could be ur alt too.

what can those price be explained?So what?

of course i want keep the value of my Fruits of my labor before not changed.

ppl buy them or not.it's none of ur business

ur words only bring disgrace on ur own head

anything wrong?u should shut ur anus up,godde ass

there is always a fly make me sick in this game. it's godde ass

Annie,

No one is going to take you seriously or even listen to your suggestions if you talk like that to people. I know you hate Goddess, but this is quite childish on how to talk to someone. If you want your suggestions to be looked at, you should speak more respectfully and just ignore the people you do not like because right now, I would get why a GM would want to skip over your forum post if they see it.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:06 AM, GoddessSand said:

Annie has
Jewel SG for -15k
uni Void pierce - 10k

Rank 2 uni eva - 25k
Rank 2 uni HP - 10k

Here's the thing..... i would never buy something that expensive which is why people like me WAIT until the prices go down or farm for it ourselves

I'm actually okay with the new patch. Sure it was a little hard for me to figure out how to use my WH in the dungeon because I thought I need a DPS Character but I don't (Currently fixing my status for it). I like the idea for the jewels dropping like they do in the new Tarturas dungeon because those uni jewels are really expensive and i've been rocking rare level ones and two since the beginning of the game and maybe have one rank two uni here and there

My only thing (now this is just my opinion) is I can't really find blueprints or maybe they just only drop in other dungeons and I hoped they dropped in Tarturas