I'm really angry at the new patch

Annie

4 hours ago, MilkyWays said:

I'm actually okay with the new patch. Sure it was a little hard for me to figure out how to use my WH in the dungeon because I thought I need a DPS Character but I don't (Currently fixing my status for it). I like the idea for the jewels dropping like they do in the new Tarturas dungeon because those uni jewels are really expensive and i've been rocking rare level ones and two since the beginning of the game and maybe have one rank two uni here and there

My only thing (now this is just my opinion) is I can't really find blueprints or maybe they just only drop in other dungeons and I hoped they dropped in Tarturas

I usually get 1 BP drop per normal run, but if you need any I got loads.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 9:02 PM, Norleras said:

I'm one of those players.  None of my Arkana are fully equipped with uni r2 jewels.

Been on VSB for quite some time. I don't have all Unique Rank 2 Jewels. I have 3 Unique Ch-Evas, (Mostly because they were cheap. :D ), as well as 4 Unique Crit Rates but also 5 Rare Crit-ATKs and 9 Rare Crit-Voids.

The Rank 1 Uniques for the most desired jewels, Crit-ATK, Crit-Void, etc., are pretty expensive/rare to get as loot, add on a Fusion Safeguard to those four Unique Rank 1 Jewels and it's easily well over 20K to make one. Or do it without the Fusion Safeguard and expect to have to try multiple times often for more gold than if you sprung for the FS in the first place.