Sign in to follow this  
Wooloo

PVP Groups Display Color

Would it be possible to bring back the light blue color for party members in TW/GvG ?
Currently, the side's color is shown above everything else so it's making it more complicated to recognize your PT members in the melee. 
Ofc, you can look on the minimap, but it has a little delay and doesnt update in real time. It's making us waste precious seconds.
So it would be nice to go back to the old team color display, if not possible to simply add the light blue color back above the current one.

• Like 6

Sorry I forgot to respond to this post. I'm not really sure what you mean, do you have anything visual or some more detail on the difference.

Old display was 

Ennemies in Red

Allies in White

Party in Blue

(Can maybe add Guildies in Green?)

All Red/Blue is a mess, you can't clearly see your party making it hard to repostionning fast , hard for Healers to target

• Like 3

Hi,

I agree, on the main server the color name from people in our side are grey, the ennemies are red and our party is blue, so it's easier to differentiate our mate. Here we see all people from our side in blue and it's "hard" to see our party when we don't have habit. The only difference between people in the group and those outside is the HP bar.

PS: sorry for my english ! :c

• Like 2

You do not need to @ me I'm aware of the request. It's not high on my priority list as of the moment.

Hello,

If people agree with that, and if it's possible can you change the color like in the main server, it's rlly hard to see our group with so much people, our only reference is the HP bar :c

• Like 2

I think there's enough voting, as Jordan said at the moment it's not on that priority list.

PS : I also agree :D
*Locking the thread. *

Edited by Herakles