Sign in to follow this  
MooMoo

Is it possible to bypass login screen?

I was playing on another  game, pserver as well (you all probably know of what I'm talking about), and they had a way for you to go to the server screen. You needed to add a .bat file with your account information and once you ran that, you could log-in automatically and go to the server selection screen.

Is it possible to do the same for Eden Eternal?

I mean its possible to setup but we would like to avoid allowing such features as we discourage anyone from storing their password in any file on there computer, nevermind a plain text file.

Actions like this is how people end up being hacked so I'd encourage you not to do actions such as this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jordan said:

I mean its possible to setup but we would like to avoid allowing such features as we discourage anyone from storing their password in any file on there computer, nevermind a plain text file.

Actions like this is how people end up being hacked so I'd encourage you not to do actions such as this.

So, it isn't possible to do on my end?

I don't believe so without me adding the feature myself. However, even if possible again I strongly recommend against something like this as its a very big security flaw.