THE COMUNITY NEEDS TO KNOW GUYS <3

MrShadow

so guys, the people of our discord are very anxious because of this possible new grand fantasy server (and I hope a classic version), it is to be expected such a hype, we have been looking for a new server for a long time and suddenly the hope arose of vendetta create one. Unfortunately, due to the bait of the eternal adventure server, which would be released on 04/2019, many of the possible players are afraid to put their hopes on this possible server of yours. This anxiety is killing me too, I cannot deny it, I am one of the most active users on the discord, which currently reached 1200 people.
the point is that the community needs an answer as urgent as possible to keep this hype high and to be able to attract as many people as possible, it saddens me to go personally invite people and receive answers like:
 "This server is only bait"
"I will only enter this after confirmation"
"This is not going to work"
"They're just trolling again"

I am sure that a large part of the people who have not yet entered the server are angry with the other server, we will certainly have a much larger number of players on discord after positive feedback from the vendetta team.forum001.jpgforum002.jpg

I saw this conversation and it filled me with hope, The question is: Does this feeling continue?

I am willing to help you in whatever way you need, and I believe that the community would also do the same, I understand that you do not have experience with grand fantasia directly, but have already worked with similar "cores", so it will be easy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well in total. I can absolutely understand that you and a lot of people want to know if they plan about anything rn or if the 1k+ members are already "a word"  which gives a chance for a server - I feel kinda similar. BUT I really want to say that hype wont help this server as well as ppl who arent patient and cant wait. This server will take time - maybe a lot because Bash and Jordan really need to take care of their health and to do this right (if they start this server). Otherwise they will HAVE TO shut down the server after a few months because they cant handle the amount of work this takes.

Also I understand why a lot of players are worried about this server to be scam but every intelligent human would join this server and read the infos we give them in the server (thats why i suggested Drownn to link the forum and post some screens from the GMs answers to keep this as transparent as possible) and then decide if its fake or not. They dont need to be hyped up they need to join and stay if they think it is worth a try - nothing else. And if they dont believe in a server to start then why should they even join? 

Of course as i already stated you could add a message and tell them to join, read the info channels and then decide what they want are will do. This is the only way to handle this. If the word spreads and people keep joining without ANY PROMISE of a server the GMs can see that there are people who will be there to play even if it takes months or a year to set up the server with good settings and balance. 

Personally I would LOVE TO talk to Bash or Jordan about their opinions, suggestions, possible things, profit they have to make to pay the server and their work effort (more money for them both motivates them of course more :P)  and other stuff or to tell them what I think about the game. BUT it all depends about what they want and if THEY have the time and motivation to even talk to players. 
I think it couldnt be bad to check if the things this server need to run properly (yeh i already thought a lot about whats needed and worked on a document that i started years ago) are even POSSIBLE from DEVELOPER SIDE. I sadly dont have as much knowledge from pservers, and the effort it takes to run, modify and maintain them, as i would love to. 

Try to explain that to your friends and all the people who think this is a scam again MrShadow this takes time to do it right.
I will ask Drownn to add those screens you linked above to the Discord as well. They kinda show that the server could happen because the GMs thought multiple times about it  IF there are enough patient players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@inceptionz I gratefully express my thanks to your words here, I would also be flattered to talk to bash or jordan, I believe that each player has completely different ideas for this possible server and I want please as many people as possible. I understand what you said, but I also know that people tend to calm down when they already have a right idea in mind, so I would like a GM position. Obviously it is easier to wait months knowing that you will have a positive result than to wait months without having a clue, can you understand me? ^^

57 minutes ago, MrShadow said:

@inceptionz I gratefully express my thanks to your words here, I would also be flattered to talk to bash or jordan, I believe that each player has completely different ideas for this possible server and I want please as many people as possible. I understand what you said, but I also know that people tend to calm down when they already have a right idea in mind, so I would like a GM position. Obviously it is easier to wait months knowing that you will have a positive result than to wait months without having a clue, can you understand me? ^^

I can but there is no sense in pushing the GMs. I guess they will answer to the right time. I mean only the other thread alrdy has over 2,6k views and im pretty sure these arent all but all of them are ppl who are interested in GF. Its like with Coronavirus. 2,6k are the official numbers and there are 3x more as dark numbers :P Im pretty sure if done right theres about 10k players - even if not, there more than 10 players who spend 1k+ every month so it doesnt matter.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, inceptionz said:

You should also read the whole thing before you answer.

indeed.

2 hours ago, Bash said:

We would never say never, but it's best to say "not right now".

jesus, now im not sure if it was an answer for dragomon hunter or grand fantasia

dont play with my heart bash =/

11 hours ago, inceptionz said:

You should also read the whole thing before you answer.

i did read whole thing and since you seems not see it, i did make it more visible for you7KYxVXJ.png, it doesnt matter what other peoples write there when GM is one who decide this thing and GM have said that they dont have the capacity right now to achieve a launch, maybe you should be one that read what GM said, and they opened on this month Eden Eternal Classic so you guys wont probably see them launch any new games anytime soon before they absolute sure that they able handle more games than current ones that they already have.

• VGN GM

The feeling back in 2017 was also a much different time - when Jordan didn't have as much work as he does now (hence Bash's comment of "We just don't have the capacity").

Spreading Jordan even more thin isn't fair on him and just "finding a developer" is easier said then done.

Like Bash said, maybe later, but not right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1