Is it possible for a WH to complete the new Tartarus dungeon?

MilkyWays

So as of lately i've been thinking that only dps classes can really complete the Tartarus dungeon without really breaking a sweat but i'm always open for discussion or to be proven wrong 

P.S. I'm just trying to look for help or advice on how to complete it as a WH if that wasn't clear

The problem with the WH is that they have to attack every mob they come in contact with and that is just about every mob. The mobs don't go down easy so it takes the WH a long time to complete because of the mobs. It's not like mobs go down in 2 hits. When it comes to the bosses that just adds to the time the WH takes to finish.

If it was up to me with that DG normal mod the mobs would be paper thin and easy to kill except for required mobs like the slugs that buff the first boss and the mobs that open doors for the ancient jewels and to the final boss. That would be the same for hard mode as well as in decreasing mob but increases the required mob difficulty. I personally don't like that DG because every character other than the SW can survive it without breaking a sweat because the DG just nerfs the SW's eva/ch-eva so much that we get hit hard through our eva. Others have void and ch-resists stats that aren't even bothered by the eva/ch-eva reduction making the SW the only character that has trouble with killing bosses. The PU is the one character that TT is too easy for them complete in both normal and hard mode. It's because of that DG that I don't get through the hard mode without dying once and it takes the entire length of the luck buff from nemesis for me to complete it. I don't get how they could make a DG where 1 or 2 characters have the easiest time to run it and loot while other characters struggle. It's like they want players to create characters specifically for running that DG. They do need to make it easier for the WH as well as the ME to do both hard and normal mode because it's really not fair at all for them that can't do either in a timely manner and not make them take an hour or longer to complete.

• Like 1

Since they lowerd the HP from Mobs it is kind easy to get them down.  If you want the best loot on the whole DG then kill every Mob (Hard Mode Only)   . I tested  it a lot arround with max geared/lvld WH (takes like 35min each run) before i quit and for me i can pull 1 full room without dieing, it takes time to kill all but if skilled Aoe / DoT u get it done bit faster use mech and dont forget ur shields ;) If only want to get it done fast for shards, tropical  showed a good way with that video. With the bosses at Hard Mode  you will need time to get it killed. (I used lota weapon + gloves for the crit, and rare juwels ).  Just at all you need a LOT LOT more time then other classes, but to clear whole DG give the best drop if you still  need some juwels ^_^ if you like WH or only have this Class at 60+ then you can try arround  to get the best way for yourself.  Its  worth it, just the time to offer is ...t ^_^