Please increase rp gained from each mob and daily cap to 10-20 times

Annie

Please increase rp gained from each mob and daily cap to 10-20 times or more

if possible i wanna reach Archangel rank in 1 month.That;s better hahhahaha

as GS said

It took soooo long to get high rank and it really is too hard for a new player to get high rank, like years even maybe. If the game were more populated, it would be fine but it's a small community so the more people playing endgame, the better. "

new players & lowbie are more and they will be happy if u increase

the ones who complain are the minority and they are less

and when i complain about uniq r2 jewels why u don;t change it back

uniq r2 jewels and rp really have much difference? nope.they are all time and work of players

Besides the outlandish request to make daily RP cap at 10 to 20x 100,000. You want to raise RP cap so that players can gain archangel in a month is completely fine with me, that should help me reach final rank before the month is over. You completely miss the number of players that were a lot really, that said 200,000 was too much and took too long to reach. All you want is to say that my work to reach end rank shouldn't be worth any value. But all that would do is help me get more RP off players like yourself because you can't create 1 character capable of not being squishy while buffed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Besides the outlandish request to make daily RP cap at 10 to 20x 100,000. You want to raise RP cap so that players can gain archangel in a month is completely fine with me, that should help me reach final rank before the month is over. You completely miss the number of players that were a lot really, that said 200,000 was too much and took too long to reach. All you want is to say that my work to reach end rank shouldn't be worth any value. But all that would do is help me get more RP off players like yourself because you can't create 1 character capable of not being squishy while buffed. 

not only cap. rp from each mob should be increased also

8 minutes ago, SneakyHeal said:

Seems like you're the only one losing profit of keeping enormous and gigantic prices in AH, and that makes you angry about these jewels. 

Just because one singular thing doesn't please you, it doesn't mean it bothers everybody. 

nope i m complaining about rp now.it's tooooooooooooooooo hard to reach archangle hahhahahaha.none of the jewels' business.i talk about jewels is just for saying that GM should not have double standards

You're treating GMs like dogs now.

They were asked to make cap 200k. It was too much so they were asked to decrease it. Now you're asking them to increase it in enormous amounts. Which is stupid, first of all.

Second of all, throw a bone at least if you're treating them like dogs?

You're being very unreasonable.

RP cap is fine. Have not seen anyone but you complaining. But that's just my two cents. Peace.

GM should not change rp cap back to100000.but should keep it 200,000.And increase rp gained from each mob to 2 times for example. then ppl will spend the same time on farming rp. but players will got double rp per day and they will be happy hhahahha.

u need a bone?players will be  happy to farm rp and they will play more.this should be a bone

it's the same bone as they increase jewels drop rate. now they have double bones 

1 hour ago, Annie said:

GM should not change rp cap back to100000.but should keep it 200,000.And increase rp gained from each mob to 2 times for example. then ppl will spend the same time on farming rp. but players will got double rp per day and they will be happy hhahahha.

u need a bone?players will be  happy to farm rp and they will play more.this should be a bone

it's the same bone as they increase jewels drop rate. now they have double bones 

I think what you failed to realize is that GMs and GSs take time to assess every change they make in the game and then it takes time for the GMs to implement those changes. It's not like they go in and magically with the touch of a button flip things around. For Vivi to change the game she has to write or change the code in the game.

First, you ask for increase RP to 1 to 2 million RP daily cap. That's a section of code in the game that Vivi has to go in and change.

Next, you ask for mob RP to increase to compensate for the RP increase. That's about 8 different mobs in Amara, 8 different mobs in Vile, 2 in Ellis, 8 in Nemesis both vs 1 and 2, and then caergate mobs however many there are if any. That's a lot of code to go through.

Last, it feels more like a demand over a suggestion when you start off asking for the RP cap to go up to 1 to 2 million per day because there's no real benefit to the game for players to jump in and reach max rank. There's a very different aspect of daily farming RP vs farming jewels. You can skip a few days of farming jewels and not effect much, but for dedicated players who want to rank up will spend the time daily to do so. So, they will log in daily to farm RP because the more you put that off the longer it takes to rank up. If you skip a few days farming jewels you can just buy AP sell for gold and purchase jewels from players who are selling it. Raising cost of items in AH that you can farm actually lowers the value of the items they sell for AP or forces players with AP to also raise costs. What that will end up doing is make the game high pay to win. RP doesn't cost a player gold or cash to get.

So, while the GMs have stated that they DO NOT want the game to be heavy pay to win, your outlandish prices cause the game to become heavy pay to win. Since there is a cap in which a player can have on their character of 99,999 G having items priced at 25k is really bad for the economy of the game because the only way to manage that is to keep creating characters and accounts and guilds to throw all your gold hording into it. RP doesn't result in effecting game economics but you are asking Vivi to spend Vendetta's time on your request that she charges Vendetta for to make all these changes that don't help Vendetta's bottom dollar. If players like the RP now, you excluding, why bend to your wishes just for some vengeful spite against players like Luna and I? But self serving is really what you are all about and can't see beyond the tip of your nose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

I think what you failed to realize is that GMs and GSs take time to assess every change they make in the game and then it takes time for the GMs to implement those changes. It's not like they go in and magically with the touch of a button flip things around. For Vivi to change the game she has to write or change the code in the game.

First, you ask for increase RP to 1 to 2 million RP daily cap. That's a section of code in the game that Vivi has to go in and change.

Next, you ask for mob RP to increase to compensate for the RP increase. That's about 8 different mobs in Amara, 8 different mobs in Vile, 2 in Ellis, 8 in Nemesis both vs 1 and 2, and then caergate mobs however many there are if any. That's a lot of code to go through.

Last, it feels more like a demand over a suggestion when you start off asking for the RP cap to go up to 1 to 2 million per day because there's no real benefit to the game for players to jump in and reach max rank. There's a very different aspect of daily farming RP vs farming jewels. You can skip a few days of farming jewels and not effect much, but for dedicated players who want to rank up will spend the time daily to do so. So, they will log in daily to farm RP because the more you put that off the longer it takes to rank up. If you skip a few days farming jewels you can just buy AP sell for gold and purchase jewels from players who are selling it. Raising cost of items in AH that you can farm actually lowers the value of the items they sell for AP or forces players with AP to also raise costs. What that will end up doing is make the game high pay to win. RP doesn't cost a player gold or cash to get.

So, while the GMs have stated that they DO NOT want the game to be heavy pay to win, your outlandish prices cause the game to become heavy pay to win. Since there is a cap in which a player can have on their character of 99,999 G having items priced at 25k is really bad for the economy of the game because the only way to manage that is to keep creating characters and accounts and guilds to throw all your gold hording into it. RP doesn't result in effecting game economics but you are asking Vivi to spend Vendetta's time on your request that she charges Vendetta for to make all these changes that don't help Vendetta's bottom dollar. If players like the RP now, you excluding, why bend to your wishes just for some vengeful spite against players like Luna and I? But self serving is really what you are all about and can't see beyond the tip of your nose.

u are only making1 excuse 2 excuse and every kinds of  excuse

40 minutes ago, Annie said:

u are only making1 excuse 2 excuse and every kinds of  excuse

Sorry if you can't tell the difference between facts and explanations over an excuse. I can't do jack to the code of the game that is a cold hard fact. That's Vivi's job another fact, but I can explain these facts of the matter to you.  An excuse is justifying the reason why I can't do something even though I am capable of doing it, there is nothing I can do to the game, thus there's no excuse here. 

If the GM's want to bend to your wishes that will be their choice, but players reaching any rank in the game has nothing to do with the economics of the game. If there is a link between the two then please do enlighten me. Jewel's are a tied to game economics and AP in one form or another. If the GM's don't want the game to be Pay to Win changing RP won't effect that, but jewels are a linked to the economics of the game and thus linked to AP. What you do to the prices of Jewels effects the AP and cash flow of the game in one fashion or another.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SneakyHeal said:

There is no use having a solid argument with Annie.

She believes what she says, and everyone else is wrong in her eyes no matter what.

So we can all agree to disagree.

your words.seems to be useless.

47 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Sorry if you can't tell the difference between facts and explanations over an excuse. I can't do jack to the code of the game that is a cold hard fact. That's Vivi's job another fact, but I can explain these facts of the matter to you.  An excuse is justifying the reason why I can't do something even though I am capable of doing it, there is nothing I can do to the game to thus there's no excuse here. 

If the GM's want to bend to your wishes that will be their choice, but players reaching any rank in the game has nothing to do with the economics of the game. If there is a link between the two then please do enlighten me. Jewel's are a tied to game economics and AP in one form or another. If the GM's don't want the game to be Pay to Win changing RP won't effect that, but jewels are a linked to the economics of the game and thus linked to AP. What you do to the prices of Jewels effects the AP and cash flow of the game in one fashion or another.

Best of luck to you.

RP gaining and gears gaining and jewels gaining are all from players work in the game.they all cost our players' time and energy.In this view they are equal !!!  if one of them can be increased all of them can be increased!! then more players will want to farm more rp.But now many players see it's hard to reach high rank so they give up.how can u say it has nothing to do with economics?daily online time is one of the important things for a game.the more time ppl play the more income the game can get.now many ppl don;t want to farm rp  but if many ppl see it's possible to reach a high rank in a time that is not too long they can play more.it has the same effect as increasing jewels drop rate ok?

or GM can do it in another way.Make an AP item increaseing RP 10-20times.cost 300AP each and it work 1-2hrs.that can be used as a buff.this can also let vivi get more income

@Vivi

and  if more ppl farm rp there will be more pvp in amara then game will be fun.this can also make players like the game more 

42 minutes ago, Annie said:

RP gaining and gears gaining and jewels gaining are all from players work in the game.they all cost our players' time and energy.In this view they are equal !!!  if one of them can be increased all of them can be increased!! then more players will want to farm more rp.But now many players see it's hard to reach high rank so they give up.how can u say it has nothing to do with economics?daily online time is one of the important things for a game.the more time ppl play the more income the game can get.now many ppl don;t want to farm rp  but if many ppl see it's possible to reach a high rank in a time that is not too long they can play more.it has the same effect as increasing jewels drop rate ok?

or GM can do it in another way.Make an AP item increaseing RP 10-20times.cost 300AP each and it work 1-2hrs.that can be used as a buff.this can also let vivi get more income

@Vivi

and  if more ppl farm rp there will be more pvp in amara then game will be fun.this can also make players like the game more 

Did you look at the item mall? I think you haven't looked at the item mall. There's a hero's medal for 500AP that increases PVP RP by 100% in Item mall right now. If players want to give up farming RP that's their choice, I gave up farming certain things because I don't need a plethora of items or horde more gold than I need. I basically enter farm RP, pvp some, farm a little and get off. I do look for more rare AP costumes for the SW because I'm way excited to be able to change outfits now as I graft them onto the unique costumes to keep the stats but get the look of the rare AP costumes.

RP isn't directly linked to AP, but like I said Vivi will have to spend her time with your wishes that will cost Vendetta money that could use her time and their money on other things to improve the game like maybe working on level cap increase and gear for it. She could be working on events like what happens during Halloween where it boost the player base and figure out how to keep the player base to stick around. RP doesn't attract more people nor interest a lot of people, only a select few. But I look for the day when you rank your characters up so players don't have to farm RP mobs and could then just farm you, because killing you 5 times in a row to your 1 lucky attack is a bit sad. You are so low in rank that pvp'ing you is both boring and waste of time, so please rank up, if you rank up off my RP then at least one day it will pay me off as I will then benefit from you rank points. But till then peace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Did you look at the item mall? I think you haven't looked at the item mall. There's a hero's medal for 500AP that increases PVP RP by 100% in Item mall right now. If players want to give up farming RP that's their choice, I gave up farming certain things because I don't need a plethora of items or horde more gold than I need. I basically enter farm RP, pvp some, farm a little and get off. I do look for more rare AP costumes for the SW because I'm way excited to be able to change outfits now as I graft them onto the unique costumes to keep the stats but get the look of the rare AP costumes.

RP isn't directly linked to AP, but like I said Vivi will have to spend her time with your wishes that will cost Vendetta money that could use her time and their money on other things to improve the game like maybe working on level cap increase and gear for it. She could be working on events like what happens during Halloween where it boost the player base and figure out how to keep the player base to stick around. RP doesn't attract more people nor interest a lot of people, only a select few. But I look for the day when you rank your characters up so players don't have to farm RP mobs and could then just farm you, because killing you 5 times in a row to your 1 lucky attack is a bit sad. You are so low in rank that pvp'ing you is both boring and waste of time, so please rank up, if you rank up off my RP then at least one day it will pay me off as I will then benefit from you rank points. But till then peace.

are u stupid?i m not talking about the one for pvp.I m talking about the one for farming rp mobs.they are different