Patch v63

Jordan

• VGN GM

EE_PATCH_NOTES_BANNER_01.png

Information

Hey everyone, just a small update for you guys.

I'm currently working on the next PvE content alongside a member of the community based on the thread I made a couple weeks back. We've been working very hard and we're making good progress on the content. I'd like to maybe post some previews next week or the week after but we'll see. I hope to have the content ready soon and will keep you updated in the coming weeks!

We will be having another Diamond Altar rotation this week with some new / returning items to the Diamond Altar. This will be its last rotation before being disabled. We will be having another Diamond Altar in the Summer months!

Finally we'll be having a boss spawn event on the Weekend at 11AM EST (Server time) both Saturday and Sunday. We will be taken event boss suggestions for achievements aswell as some other bosses for fun. It will last around 1 hour and the channel will be announced in game around 30 mins prior.

Changes

• Fixed a small bug with the Shielder Skill "Encouragement Status" where the buff would remain active permanently.
  • Reduced the HP Cost of the Gravity Manipulator Skill "Balanced Gravity" from 20% to 10%.

Be safe guys and thank you for playing Eden Eternal!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2