SERAPH

Class drop or increased drop rate in trials

I wanted to state the problem which is bugging the players since quite a few time. I know not many of you will agree to it. Im just expressing my opinion about it that the drop rates in trials are so low. I reckon with 4members in the trial party using Loot charms wouldn't make the boss drop the weapon nor the trophy. I personally have done more than 10 trials of century and i still have not seen valmor drop his rings or staff or his trophy. Im playing this game when the main server had Lv70 cap but i cannot recall having so low drop rate. 

As i already stated that people may or may not agree with me but, trials have become a place to leech classes not to get good trophies/rings/weapons/armor blueprint etc. I personally have leeched no denying the fact because we never get the thing we need from trials, i understand for some players it may drop but the majority are in dry runs. 

Using loot charm just makes the runs go drier to dry nothing good comes out of it. I only request the GM/GS to give class drops or least  increase drop rates in trials, as doing trials for gears will be lot fun than doing it to leech classes.

• Like 3

As mentioned in your ticket or I believe its yours since the wording is almost identical Loot Charms increase the change of items drop where they wouldn't have initially dropped (This affects monsters not bosses as bosses have fixed amount of loot chance).

The drop rates improves from level cap to level cap so 65 Trials have better rates than 60 Trials and 70 Trials have better rates than 65 Trials. The only time this didn't happen was level 60 cap. So playing since 70 cap will mean you didn't experiance such trouble with drop rates as that was around the time things started getting a little easy.

We have currently the exact rates Aeria games US and FNO had and I have older files to compare with to verify this.

There will be a boss event this weekend that has the chance to drop both 55 and 60 gears. If you're having trouble with those please attend this event as there will be alot of rewards to earn.

• Like 1

1: You are using loot charms for nothing. Only the person who hits the boss first need to be using loot charm so give it to tank and let only him use instead of all members for the party.
2: Just don't worry about drops. At the beginning I also thought that Drop was to low and that we needed class drop (And we did, but Jordan choose to create a % increase system instead which is also fine).
You will get blueprints, and you will see that crafting an item is easier than crying for drops, even if you can't get blueprint of your weapon by drop, we already had plenty time to farm 1000 trial coins and buy a 70% blueprint.
There are people like me, who are doing golden weapons for achievement/rank who is giving free blueprints, sometimes free coronas/orange item too, and I can see some people from my guild crying that drop is too hard but doesn't move his ass to farm a bit of gold to be able to craft a golden lol

• Like 1

Idk its almost as if it only needs to drop once and your done for life and never have to hunt the trophy again for yourself. Just like when I had to kill 200+ Silins for a Drake Eye Ring on 2 different servers...

Honestly all the lv60 gold gears i have are crafted but ur right tuti u can craft them but problems come when u need a trophy

Edited by SERAPH

On 5/1/2020 at 2:13 PM, Jordan said:

Idk its almost as if it only needs to drop once and your done for life and never have to hunt the trophy again for yourself. Just like when I had to kill 200+ Silins for a Drake Eye Ring on 2 different servers...

187 Frisaya 0 drop.

On 5/1/2020 at 3:04 PM, SERAPH said:

Honestly all the lv60 gold gears i have are crafted but ur right tuti u can craft them but problems come when u need a trophy

On 5/1/2020 at 2:02 PM, ASHBORN said:

Then I would like to know, how to craft a trophy. Would be thankful.

IDK if all items have same drop, or if "better items" have a lower drop.
But from my experience seems that trophies have a better drop rate than weapons.
I only saw Lv60 m-crit rate staff drop once, agi and luck staff never. same for Axe. crit dmg gun only once too.
But I already saw Kemrock drop almost 10 times. Loki more than 5.
I even got some p-dps on trophies on greed because no p-dps wanted it because they already had.
IDK, besides the fact you only need to get a T once and never worry about drop again for %, it seems to have a better drop rate than weapons.

When I looked into it, it seems like bosses have different drop rates and not items. However, trophys have a higher drop rate than weapons but only 1 of them can drop at a given moment. So you'd have to add all the weapon drops together to see the % chance of getting a weapon over a trophy.