Suggestion not majority

infecttado

Hidden Equipment Settings!

As we know on awaken server we've too much diferent items that improve into diferent kind of builds os party setup, would be nice if possible add new setting option that hide our gear from other players.
IDK if some ppl will like it cause mostly of players just copy and paste builds from others.

Renewal of 3x3 Arena
3x3 Arena is totally dead,same for 10x10 and Elysian.
Change 3x3 Map to Dreadlore Lab cause have less collisions than Flame Eagle Map.

Add boxes from territory war for winning side, i know it will give war stones but x1 per win won't be problematic, and still better than class tokens cause Honor Stars is SUPER easy to farm.
Make this arena have same HP as TW.
Chage class inside isn't a problem.
For the top players from month change all rewards that give to TOP rank 1 Star Diamond.
Top 2-3 10 Piece of Star Diamond (NEED x30 to make one), diamond altar don't come too much and arenas aren't used for any stuff, also make this arena necessary lv 80-120+ to join so ppl don't use lower level chars on lower level arenas to farm it. (IDK if is possible change rewards from 80-120 only)
Another deal for this arena , don't put npc with Immunity Potions which sucks for some classes killing their porpouse.
Arena Enchants can work on it, Gems too.

Alpaca Cooper Capsule Renewal.

Remove Clothing Colors from it.
Keep same chances for Safety Stones.
Keep same chances for World Calls.
Add Health/Mana Tonic Potion III.
Add random White or Alpha Costumes (Can't be traded/Can't be used to fuse for prime costumes)
Add Instantly Gathering Scroll
Add Alpaca King Metal/Jade/Gem x1 by opening it.
Add Lucky Safety Stone (NT), Half % chance of Normal Safety Stones.
Add 10 Eternal Coins, Half % chance of Normal Safety Stones.

Silver and Golden Capsules have HIGH change of getting Safety Stones,Lucky Safety Stones and 10 Eternal Coins.

Temple Knight Shop
I know i've told about it , but on private server i had acess that had same % of VGN , i've tried to get Temple Pegasus, it took 519 Boxes , we can get it once a day, so 519 days was my luck to get it?
Add Temple Pegasus to Temple Knight's Shop for 1000 Coins. (Increasing change will make this mount too much popular like Daylight Forest ones and that's not porpouse of those items, i know Pegasus from TK has same chances from boxes but on boxes we can get 1/day and ALL bosses from DF has Pegasus,Add Temple Pegasus box is a option but will make it easy as well.)

Lv95/100 Trials
-Increase entrances 3 to 5.

That's all for now i knwo is many stuff but as title said is no major updates they can come time by time, for now just focus on new pve content which can bring back some players.
Thank you very much for working on keep this server alive.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Arena change wont make a difference will just increase the chances of people farming with alts. Needs to be more drive for 3v3 as its not a reward problem its a gameplay problem. Simply put Awaken Classes are not fun in 3v3. Needs more of a redesign with the additional incentive of better rewards.

Instant Gathering in the capsules I'd rather not. Maybe the 50% ones like POD but not the 99% ones. I think White Costumes can even be Alphas and rare chances of primes. It's not really an issue. I also think Eternal Coins is something that should be avoided.

I get what your saying about the mount but adding it for 1000 coins is just as bad as increasing the rates. Both of these will ruin its rarity.

I'd have to evaluate it but increasing the runs higher is something I plan to do.

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Arena change wont make a difference will just increase the chances of people farming with alts. Needs to be more drive for 3v3 as its not a reward problem its a gameplay problem. Simply put Awaken Classes are not fun in 3v3. Needs more of a redesign with the additional incentive of better rewards.

Instant Gathering in the capsules I'd rather not. Maybe the 50% ones like POD but not the 99% ones. I think White Costumes can even be Alphas and rare chances of primes. It's not really an issue. I also think Eternal Coins is something that should be avoided.

I get what your saying about the mount but adding it for 1000 coins is just as bad as increasing the rates. Both of these will ruin its rarity.

I'd have to evaluate it but increasing the runs higher is something I plan to do.

Ty for answers and wish u do ur best.
Waiting for news.

21 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Simply put Awaken Classes are not fun in 3v3

About that i can't help with that cause i've spend over 500k with sets and gears for nctw for random players, they never apply for it.
NCTW was alive for some reason before, after classic only 10 players do it now, others just focus on awakens, fact is Guild Arena don't works, which is amazing pvp but we can't rank for it.

• VGN GM
5 minutes ago, infecttado said:

fact is Guild Arena don't works, which is amazing pvp but we can't rank for it.

We're trying to fix it, it should be fine this weekend after maintenance but will likely bug next week. We're trying to identify why it is bugged as it works fine on our testing server.