Hello.. a new player here.

missy

Heyas i'm a new player to this mmo in general , from what iv'e seen the starter zone are completely like ...dead.. af. 

Is it worth it for me to lvl up a new toon to 65 and hope that the endgame is somewhat active? 

Please advice :D tysm xoxo 

The starter zone of Enocia is dead only because it doesn't really take too long to level out of it. If memory serves me right, if you play for about 2 to 3 hours you'll be able to enter Mereholt. Mereholt is very active with players of all levels travel through there. As for endgame, yes endgame is very active, but if you talk to some of our more residential players that like to stick around the low levels you'll find that they'll be willing to help you through each level tier cap of 29, 39, 49, and 59. While level 65 is active, I don't recommend going there till you have gear to support that tier. So, don't let somebody power level you there unless they help you get the gear to for it. It doesn't take long to level up, but you'll still need accessories, jewels, and work on getting an AP pet and leveling it. There's lots of farming you'll have to do, so best of luck, if you need any help or advice, shouting in game and looking through the forum is a great start just like this post is a great way to find information.

• Like 1

The game has a small population, so if you need WoW level constant chatter, this may not be for you at the beginning levels. There are more players at endgame, but also some in the lower level PvP, (Player versus Player), Zones. 

Enocia is the basic level, for PvE, Player versus Environment. As has been said, it is relatively easy to do the quests, Main and Side, level up, learn your Class, get a pet, a bike, a Mech and Cyberskin, maybe join a few of the regularly scheduled battles and then move on to the next levels in Caergate, L23-29, the first PvP Zone, and Mereholt, L20-29, the next PvE Zone. (All player levels may visit all the various PvE Zones, although if a higher level player is stalking you, killing your targets to keep you from earning experience, loot, bronze and silver, let someone know.) You'll often see players congregating at Mereholt Base in Mereholt as it is a crossroads of sorts to other areas. After Enocia, there is typically a corresponding PvP Area with each new PvE Zone:

Mereholt, 20-29, (PvE), Caergate, 23-29, (PvP)/ Barbiron, 30-39, (PvE), Viledon, 30-39, (PvP)/ Scylla, 40-49, (PvE), Nemesis, 40-49, (PvP)/ Ellis, 50-59, (Serves as both PvE andPvP Zones.)/ Dragon Vally, (PvE), and Amara, (PvP), for endgame players, L60+. There is a Nemesis version 2 for players at L50+ but there is NO auto-travel, nor are there bosses, so do most of the quests in the Nemesis version 1, which is for levels 40-49. Version 2 is a safe place to get four 30 minute buffs for use in dungeons and PvP and to do missed quests. As I said, PvE Zones are open to all. However be sure to pause at Levels 29, 39, 49, 59 to make sure you have done all the quests needed in each PvP Zone because once you level out, you can't go back. (Nemesis v.2 was created for players who had leveled to 50 before completing a couple of very important quests that give skill points.) Suer, a base between Mereholt and Dragon Valley is open to a lot of levels, not sure how low. I believe Amara, the endgame PvP Zone is open to lower than L60 but again, I do not recall at the moment.

The only P2W items, as far as I am aware, are purchased pets, pet datachips, (The datachips confer attack and defense skills, etc., to the player and fetch capabilities to the pet among other things.), extra warehouses and backpacks. Although they ARE all  sold ingame in Consignment, they often cost a lot of gold. If at all possible, buy a good pet as soon as possible as they give the player extra HP and SP as the pet itself levels, whereas the free pet gives less. Both types earn pet datachip slots as the pets level up. Most PvP Areas give a bit of experience to the pets while they are summoned. Even while you are AFK. You'll sometimes see players just standing around in bases. They're likely leveling pets. There is a specialty zone accessible from Mereholt Base called the Delilah Lounge, as well as the VIP Room within the DL which give extra experience to pets. You can stay in there for 9 hours or stay for just under 9 hours, relog and stay another 9 hours if you plan to be AFK a long time. A fully leveled pet, (L40), with the Pet Datachip Slots is important. So, be aware of his experience gains and fullness. You can live without extra warehouses and bags though it can be a pain in dungeons but a good pet should be bought fairly early and plan to get the most useful Pet Datachips as you level him.

That is enough to start-Perhaps too much! :D -so  good luck and if a Free Knight, my name is MichelleZ ingame.