Lets talk about . . . Debuffs.

unknown.png

I think we all know main problem in the game's balance at the moment.

I think there is something VERY wrong when you get two to three lines of debuffs at once, and there are many, I think, who'll agree with this case and that something needs to be done.

I'd just suggest removing some of the debuffs in general, knowing it's just so horribly imbalanced right now. I have never seen in ANY game an issue like this.

I know that DE's are way over the top in power now, I know that PU's overpowered, I know that ME's are a walking hospital, but can we please fix this, and all the other issues might not seem as horrible anymore.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I agree. It's like everybody and their mother has an AOE type debuff. Skills do need to be looked at and re-evaluated for everybody. When I used to be able to evade stuns I no longer can with those who are SW focused. Since I can't evade stuns with WH's I try to evade their pulls and still fail and get stunned anyway. So, something really has to give on these debuffs to where they may need to require them to be a single target debuff over an AOE debuff. WH's should be the only character using AOE debuffs with the exception of certain skills on certain players.

• Like 2

One of my biggest issues is seeing someone with a tank build melting like complete butter in a matter of one second. I feel like you have all these lines of debuffs, and then someone like ME who can cleanse like, lets say, 5 at time, depending on a build. Maybe, MAYBE some debuffs won't hit you sometimes, and still.

It becomes an issue when you can't avoid something or get out of the situation.

There is no outplay when it comes to this, it's just standing and waiting for your death. Then getting back up, going to the the fight, getting hit by 10+ debuffs more, and waiting for your death again.

We have debuffs stick even after DEATH when you respawn.

Another topic to add to this is the number of buffs out there from every character. I find that my SW could reach 40k+ HP with the help of the CB and ME. Then it can reach 20k+ in crit atk with the help of ME(I believe), and PU. Then you have the PU and ME detect skills that buff everyone making SWs impossible to hide from a SE since there's no conceal buff from any other character. While I think it's important for some characters lending support buffs, some of those support buffs added with that list of debuffs can and do make characters far too OP.

• Like 2

Thing about Debuffs though is only until the touch ups months back, most debuffs have been the same since 49 cap. Lime did a bit of adjustments adding some additional stats to some, one being like SW's void slash with the CV debuff. or Pu had dot reduction added to penetration in replacement of -crit rate, but otherwise the actual debuff values weren't even raised since 15 levels ago, only with the adjustments did some debuffs get minor increases, meanwhile buffs always scaled up through caps

i think those new debuffs on major mechs are big mistake, it makes mass pvp more bad when peoples able spam 2-3sec cooldown resist debuff skills on major mechs, not sure why did you guys decided put them on lowest cd skills on mech, all these new debuffs that major mechs got just unbalance game more and make changes that you done for classes more meaningless, these  new major mechs were huge turn off for me when i did see their skills, one reason why i do not even bother log on game these days anymore.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

i think those new debuffs on major mechs are big mistake, it makes mass pvp more bad when peoples able spam 2-3sec cooldown resist debuff skills on major mechs, not sure why did you guys decided put them on lowest cd skills on mech, all these new debuffs that major mechs got just unbalance game more and make changes that you done for classes more meaningless, these  new major mechs were huge turn off for me when i did see their skills, one reason why i do not even bother log on game these days anymore.

If you're referring to Athena's Fang of the Asp in terms of Resist Debuffs, it was always sort of like that.  The Regular Mech had a 4s cooldown and 4s Void debuff duration.  Only difference from regular Athena vs Major is the additional ch-resist debuffs and 1 second longer duration.  I'm not saying we should keep or get rid of it.  Just stating the facts.

The Ch-Resist Debuff on Epona's Rainbow Slash, I personally would not miss it if it got dropped now that I've played with the Major Epona for a little while.

Edited by Norleras

5 hours ago, Norleras said:

If you're referring to Athena's Fang of the Asp in terms of Resist Debuffs, it was always sort of like that.  The Regular Mech had a 4s cooldown and 4s Void debuff duration.  Only difference from regular Athena vs Major is the additional ch-resist debuffs and 1 second longer duration.  I'm not saying we should keep or get rid of it.  Just stating the facts.

The Ch-Resist Debuff on Epona's Rainbow Slash, I personally would not miss it if it got dropped now that I've played with the Major Epona for a little while.

no im not talking about Athena's Fang of the Asp since plasma resist debuff wont increase dot's dmg, it could need dot reduction debuff for that, i am talking about kumari, epona and yesod's resist debuff skills that have 6sec duration that you able spam every 2-3secs for example here SE's Enrage is 2sec cd and -1.5k resists debuff, Yesod have same amount in resist debuff in mech skill with 3sec cd and Epona have lower resist debuff than other 2 but still with low cd too, in 1vs1 fights these could not seem to be that bad but when you see that peoples able spam these in mass pvp every 2-3sec it just make it bad, and for 55lvl major mech these new debuffs what mechs have make it so broken for 59lvl cap when peoples there able use these in that cap in pvp too

Wkx82mP.png

• Thanks 3