Sign in to follow this  
Misty

orange weapon and armor level 110+

Hello Jordan,

And is it possible to continue creating armor and weapons of orange quality for levels 110/115/120 for the next update please?

I have an old perssonage for a run with an awakened 95 armor and gold weapons, I would really like to follow the levels with orange so as not to overpower myself to do awake, in addition the orange does not break it's a big advantage for big runs.

There is a finite number of resources in the game and making Orange Weapons with procs is a huge waste of those resources. This is one of a few reasons we never release orange weapons.

Orange armor is less of a tax on those resources so usually we bring them. The only time we didn't was 95 and that was mainly because we didn't know how to make the crafting work as there is some some special rules behind it that we didn't know at the time but now do.

opsg.jpg

I have another suggestion, I don't know if you would agree.
Create a combination of jewels + cape + trophy of orange quality with low bonuses which can be easily manufactured, then make them evolve in gold quality by looking for components in the new dungeons. Then buy a book awake to make them evolve. And why not include them with the future awakened armor as an additional combination like this screen example?

The bonuses would be the same for the 3 qualities, could become more and more powerful, I give you an example (the bonuses you can change if it does not suit you, it's just an example)

Orange / gold / awake

- 2 All stat + 5% + 10% + 15%

- 3 P-ATQ + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 4 Def + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 5 All elem resistance+ 3% + 5% + 10%

- 6 PV +3% +5% +10%

- 7 ATQ def ennemi -1% -3% -5%

- 8 Crit rate +1 +3 +5

- 9 VIT-ATQ +1 +3 +5

All piece :

-Ring1

-Ring2

-Trophy1

-Trophy2

-Necklace

-Cap

-Armor 2 pièces

-Armor 3 pièces

-Armor 5 pièces

6 minutes ago, Misty said:

opsg.jpg

J'ai une autre suggestion, je ne sais pas si vous seriez d'accord.
Créez une combinaison de bijoux + cape + trophée de qualité orange avec des bonus bas qui peuvent être facilement fabriqués, puis faites-les évoluer en qualité or en recherchant des composants dans les nouveaux donjons. Achetez ensuite un livre éveillé pour les faire évoluer. Et pourquoi ne pas les inclure avec la future armure éveillée comme combinaison supplémentaire comme cet exemple d'écran?

Les bonus seraient les mêmes pour les 3 qualités, pourraient devenir de plus en plus puissants, je vous donne un exemple (les bonus vous pouvez les changer si ça ne vous convient pas, c'est juste un exemple)

Orange / Or / éveillé

- 2 toutes les statistiques + 5% + 10% + 15%

- P-ATQ + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 4 Def + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 5 toutes résistances elem + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 6 PV +3% +5% +10%

- 8 Crit rate +1 +3 +5

- VIT-ATQ +1 +3 +5

Toute la pièce :

-Ring1

-Ring2

-Trophy1

-Trophy2

-Necclation

-Cap

-Armor 2 pièces

-Armor 3 pièces

-Armor 5 pièces

LF Translation :x

2 hours ago, Misty said:

opsg.jpg

I have another suggestion, I don't know if you would agree.
Create a combination of jewels + cape + trophy of orange quality with low bonuses which can be easily manufactured, then make them evolve in gold quality by looking for components in the new dungeons. Then buy a book awake to make them evolve. And why not include them with the future awakened armor as an additional combination like this screen example?

The bonuses would be the same for the 3 qualities, could become more and more powerful, I give you an example (the bonuses you can change if it does not suit you, it's just an example)

Orange / gold / awake

- 2 All stat + 5% + 10% + 15%

- 3 P-ATQ + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 4 Def + 3% + 5% + 10%

- 5 All elem resistance+ 3% + 5% + 10%

- 6 PV +3% +5% +10%

- 8 Crit rate +1 +3 +5

- 9 VIT-ATQ +1 +3 +5

All piece :

-Ring1

-Ring2

-Trophy1

-Trophy2

-Necklace

-Cap

-Armor 2 pièces

-Armor 3 pièces

-Armor 5 pièces

Doing an update like this, may removed the quality orange?

I mean having sets of that many items just kills diversity. Plus it would need to be added to the backend to allow that many. I mean yes it possible but I think its better to have sets of only 3-4 pieces so that you can allow people to change pieces around and having people use different combinations of sets to allow for diversity.