Class Medals(/Honor Stars) via PvE

SenorBernd

Yall are drifting very far apar from the initial topic by now. It'd be nice if we could stop talking so much off-topic.

To sum up on an answer to the last 5 posts you may have seen that the Rules for Arena AFKing/Trolling have been adjusted and sharpened, because there were many AFKs/Trolls in Monster Arena/10v10 that got constantly reported.

If you ever encounter someone AFKing or actually trolling(keep in mind having bad equip is not = trolling) in arena, simply report them. But pls don't let that one fact - (the fear of someone going AFK/trolling in arena? which has always been a thing and in my mind still has nothing to do with the suggestion) - make your thoughts about this suggestion go negative.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

Yall are drifting very far apar from the initial topic by now. It'd be nice if we could stop talking so much off-topic.

To sum up on an answer to the last 5 posts you may have seen that the Rules for Arena AFKing/Trolling have been adjusted and sharpened, because there were many AFKs/Trolls in Monster Arena/10v10 that got constantly reported.

If you ever encounter someone AFKing or actually trolling(keep in mind having bad equip is not = trolling) in arena, simply report them. But pls don't let that one fact - (the fear of someone going AFK/trolling in arena? which has always been a thing and in my mind still has nothing to do with the suggestion) - make your thoughts about this suggestion go negative.

Agreed. Taking the time to flame someone else because of something they use in arena is petty. The issue is bring pigeon-holed into doing arena because there isn't any other option. There is a reason that honor stars were given methods of being obtained outside of the arena and it's because not everyone cares for it.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:41 PM, SenorBernd said:

This isn't off topic. It has everything to do with suggestions. People being able to get class tokens outside PVP = People that only need honor star queueing into arenas they can't play because even if they lose they get HS.

• VGN GM

Like I've said in the past I do not want to add Honor Stars outside of 3v3 because we're going to add some updated Honor Star purchases to encourage people to continue doing arena.

I would hope with the extra rules in place people would stop trolling in arena and stop afking or spamming alts and I believe its had some impact as I believe theres only been 2 tickets this week that I'm yet to get to compared to last weeks 15-20+. Although I agree with xCROv and SenorBernd that gear doesn't directly mean trolling. However, that being said someone who directly isn't trying is a bit of a questionable attitude if I say so myself.

I personally I agree with making the medals themselves be more accessible outside of PvP rather than Honor Stars.

• Like 3

Please Jordan make medals accesible outside of PvP or lower the price they have, currenly you will either need more than 3000 honor star to buy the medas for your set or try to win around 70-162 arenas to get them which is frustrating either way given the current problems the arena has. Righ now I just gave of on crafting my golden set because is just no funy any more. Now I am doing arena just to past time without worriying about lusing and winning and I am actually having fun, even if my whole team is clean up by rivals MDPS in a few seconds it is fun to take one or two of them before dying.

On the other side I am really looking forward to the new Honor Star purchases, hope they get released soon.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:09 PM, Jordan said:

I think atleast adding Honor Stars outside of PvP is a terrible idea. It happened with POD and it kinda made the currency not a PvP currency but a PvE currency that was just anoying to farm. I also plan to add more items in the future to Honor Stars like exclusive costumes and stuff that would also make this currency be more active.

I'm not sure about class medals as again they're sort of linked to the PvP but I will admit I'm definatly more open to adding Class Medals in places.

tl;dr Honor Stars not, Class Medals maybe (needs more discussion).

Pls add exclusive costumes and stuff to awaken too ty.

Honestly im also like that i dont want to spend golds on gears anymore and saving for lv65 but i have a yellow cestus+6 yellow dagger +4 yes i did trials i farmed the weapons no matter how annoying it was, i have a cruel peryn set, the orange once lv60 fame set. And i do pvp with it, its fun but the problem is when people who use $ have +10 weapons(im not pinpointing someone) its fasconating to see how much dmg they do. And we have trollers who piss all the people there, and are being toxic if u saving for lv65 then dont play the Fpvp let us enjoy

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, SERAPH said:

Honestly im also like that i dont want to spend golds on gears anymore and saving for lv65 but i have a yellow cestus+6 yellow dagger +4 yes i did trials i farmed the weapons no matter how annoying it was, i have a cruel peryn set, the orange once lv60 fame set. And i do pvp with it, its fun but the problem is when people who use $ have +10 weapons(im not pinpointing someone) its fasconating to see how much dmg they do. And we have trollers who piss all the people there, and are being toxic if u saving for lv65 then dont play the Fpvp let us enjoy

There is a difference between using a +2 boss blue weapon and a +6/+4 gold weapon.

Edit: Not saying there is anything wrong wiht PvPing with a +2 boss blue weapon either, its more the attitude said person had when questioned why.

• 3 weeks later...
  • VGN GM
10 hours ago, SenorBernd said:

So is there anything planned considering this suggestion? Or did it get scrapped?

Its still something I'm looking into but as you see from the last patch, there was a lot of changes made and most of them where changes suggested from around the server release so just in-general I'm sort of backlogged.