Ghost town on FK

MilkyWays

As the title says are there any people alive on FK side? whenever I try to do a Tarturas dungeon or exp teams all I get is crickets and it's understandable because people have a life outside of this beautiful world of Scarlet Blade but I would at least like some people to do the new dungeon with. Yes, it's possible to solo but I get tired of it.

2 hours ago, MilkyWays said:

As the title says are there any people alive on FK side? whenever I try to do a Tarturas dungeon or exp teams all I get is crickets and it's understandable because people have a life outside of this beautiful world of Scarlet Blade but I would at least like some people to do the new dungeon with. Yes, it's possible to solo but I get tired of it.

got bored of no pvp

6 hours ago, MilkyWays said:

It sucks that pvp is the only reason why people only stick around

Well, the thing about the game are repetitiveness issues. DGs and Exp farming are all repetitiveness, players can't do TT for exp because it can and will cause more deaths of players which loses exp so players won't go there for exp. DV is just repetitive mob killing without reward so players aren't that fond of doing something without reward. Even in pvp it can get boring as you play against the same players without benefit. Just looking at the line up of RG players involved in pvp, you are lucky to get an RG player ranked above spirit walker in pvp, but the FK players can end up being grand savant and higher. Myself being the 2nd highest ranked player in the game and I lose more RP than I gain in most pvp fighting because I can kill 20 RGs and still not gain any RP after I get killed once by them. Does it really matter to me that I lose more than I gain? Right now no it doesn't, but I usually don't engage in pvp unless I am truly bored. BGs are a ghost town because players don't enter them because they have no reason too, as all items in a BG can be obtained through pve. While I suggested that they move certain items into the BGs which are exclusive to only BGs to force players to enter them, they haven't yet and even the BGs themselves tend to be pve centered winning not pvp. Though even in BGs you have players sticking around guards that are too OP that any tank can just stand in their guard and not worry about getting killed fast enough before the guards kill the player. When and if they make the game move into a more directional gaming where you should do one if you want to do the other would be better. Like you want to pve better in DGs you need to enter a BG to obtain an item that will allow you to farm a BG better. If you want to pvp better you need to enter a DG to obtain an item to improve your pvp. Since you don't need to enter BGs to pve or enter  DG to pvp better, it's all just enter the game do what you enjoy and get off. Though I would farm more or enter BGs more, I am just in the middle of moving to even care about anything other than gaining rank points and getting off for the night.

Though the same can be said about RG side too.

• Like 1