Stuck at L30 in Mereholdt

Actually there is a Quest that will show up in the Quest-Tracker "Travel to Barbiron" or something like this and if you click on it, you auto travel to the Warp Portal to Barbiron. (i did that quest on a low char of me a few weeks ago)

I think if you miss that quest, you might have to check your quest tracker if you really did all the Mainquests.

The Quests you need are:

"2. To go from Mereholt to Barbiron; Complete the L27 Main quest line, in Mereholt, starting with Subduing the Earthborne Maulers and ending with Greenback Grizzlies and be L30+ to advance"

Quick Quest Guide - DrDieLess

Greets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What level is your character?

you probably have to level up your character to get the first quests in Barbiron.

If i remember correctly, the first quests should show up at lvl 31.

you can level up your character with daily quests.

Sorry if im wrong

On my Quest List, there is the first Quest for/in Barbiron at lvl 31 "Go to Barbiron" and the first Quest in Barbiron is the "Weird Obilisk".

Quest Tracker

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BoxBox said:

What level is your character?

you probably have to level up your character to get the first quests in Barbiron.

If i remember correctly, the first quests should show up at lvl 31

I am a level 30 I checked my my quest tracker and it looks like I have all of the ones there. It's weird. I am new to this game but not to gaming in general. So I know I have to be missing something. a prompt or a quest. 

1 hour ago, Norleras said:

You need to complete the quests that lead to the ones you're asking about.  All of the quests have pre-requisites in order to trigger be it level or even older completed quests.

I am sending a lower (25) toon through just to double check my steps. Like I said, I am new here but not to Gaming. 

2 hours ago, Lucifers-Halo666 said:

I am a level 30 I checked my my quest tracker and it looks like I have all of the ones there. It's weird. I am new to this game but not to gaming in general. So I know I have to be missing something. a prompt or a quest. 

Im pretty sure you have to level up to 31 to get the quests in Barbiron. 🙈

• Thanks 1