Arcane box Secret Recipe

Godesque

Hey,

If you are like me and would like to complete archive then you've come to the best place. Today I would like to point out some impossibilities as to complete this task..

I'm not going through every recipe but only those that are impossible to make as a lv120 player.

Grimoire - Rose Knight's Odd Tales 

The item "Diary Page" is obtained from a quest from the map "Eyebloom Plains" that no longer is available at lv120.

Frightclaw's Azure Cape

The item "Flower Beast Rootsatlk" is obtained from a quest from the map "Rainbowfall Forest" that no longer is available at lv120.

Alice's Lollipop Club 

The item "Analgesic Jam" is obtained from a quest from the map "Valley of kings" but we no longer are able to collect x30 as requested since the quest is 0/10.

Back in old EE we would take off pet and let the item pile up and then collect (same drop system as EE Classic) but with this new insta collect system we aren't able to collect 30 since once its 10/10 the item stops dropping as it's supposed to.

I noticed aswell that there is no information about this topic in Vendetta Wiki and would be glad to work with a GS to complete the guide as i have all the information needed and with a GM to find the technicals points that make this "side quest" of game impossible to make.

Thank you for your time

Unfortunately, I do not possesse a lv65ish carachter to check the name of the "Diary Page" Item, although i do know that it comes from Eyebloom Plains.

For the other two item's :

"Flower Beast Rootsatlk" is a quest item from the quest Lv.16 Take Care (REP) from the NPC "Explorer" Beck at Rainbowfall Forest

"Analgesic Jam" is a quest Item from the quest Lv.33 An analgesic Jam (Daily) from the NPC "Warrior" Erth at Valley of Kings.

• VGN GM

From what I see from testing this right now.

Analgesic Jam quest is perfectly fine and available at level 120. Have you check if you have completed all the mainlines in the area as most daily quests and repeatable quests are tied to the mainline quests of the map.

On 5/15/2020 at 7:07 AM, Godesque said:

Back in old EE we would take off pet and let the item pile up and then collect (same drop system as EE Classic) but with this new insta collect system we aren't able to collect 30 since once its 10/10 the item stops dropping as it's supposed to.

fill the bag and done items will drop on the ground.

21 hours ago, Jordan said:

From what I see from testing this right now.

Analgesic Jam quest is perfectly fine and available at level 120. Have you check if you have completed all the mainlines in the area as most daily quests and repeatable quests are tied to the mainline quests of the map.

The quest for Analgesic Jam is available. The problem with this was: since it was 0/10 drop and it requested 0/30 items i wasnt able to get it.

10 hours ago, infecttado said:

fill the bag and done items will drop on the ground.

This works though as a solution ty @infecttado

For the others the problem is still there as a 120 player.

• 7 months later...
On 5/15/2020 at 6:07 PM, Godesque said:

Hey,

If you are like me and would like to complete archive then you've come to the best place. Today I would like to point out some impossibilities as to complete this task..

I'm not going through every recipe but only those that are impossible to make as a lv120 player.

Grimoire - Rose Knight's Odd Tales 

The item "Diary Page" is obtained from a quest from the map "Eyebloom Plains" that no longer is available at lv120.

Frightclaw's Azure Cape

The item "Flower Beast Rootsatlk" is obtained from a quest from the map "Rainbowfall Forest" that no longer is available at lv120.

Alice's Lollipop Club 

The item "Analgesic Jam" is obtained from a quest from the map "Valley of kings" but we no longer are able to collect x30 as requested since the quest is 0/10.

I noticed aswell that there is no information about this topic in Vendetta Wiki and would be glad to work with a GS to complete the guide as i have all the information needed and with a GM to find the technicals points that make this "side quest" of game impossible to make.

Thank you for your time

how many mats do i need to put for each items?