Suggestion about Madfly

Che

Hello, would like to suggest if Madfly can just be straight maxed out level once you get it. It's kinda pointless for newbies to invest a lot of time to level it up when AP pet is still better in the end anyway.

So at least if it's already maxed out in the first place, they'd instantly get a good 3k HP and pet chip slots as another good starting bonus (besides the starting equips). Pretty good to have til they get an AP pet.

• VGN GM

Mmm good point with it. The only issue we'd have is the similar one when I first changed madfly - it'd only effect newly created items, not old ones.

So if that isn't a concern and no one cares if their old madfly doesn't instantly have max skills, then I don't mind doing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Vivi said:

Mmm good point with it. The only issue we'd have is the similar one when I first changed madfly - it'd only effect newly created items, not old ones.

So if that isn't a concern and no one cares if their old madfly doesn't instantly have max skills, then I don't mind doing it.

Only issue I see is that getting 3khp from an AP pet will take them a bit of awhile but not too long.