New Player Questions?

Astraia

Hi! I'm relatively inexperienced with Scarlet Blade, I haven't played since it was with aeria, but I have got loads of experience with mmorpgs so I'm not completely out of my depth. I'm just wondering though, How do some lvl 29 players have 10k+ HP, mine only has around 3k? Also does anyone have any other tips for new players in general/new punishers? Thanks in advanceĀ šŸ„°

A Pet buy from theĀ  In Game Shop ( 4k VGN ) or at Gloria for Gold give in level 40 (max Pet LV) 8k HP, so may U seen a few people that Like to Play only in 29 CAP and have maxed it. :DĀ  The rest is Gear, (Skill build) Juwels, Buffs like PremiumĀ  Meddalion or others. :v

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, Filomena said:

But don't worry, we are all experienced players and we usually don't bully new players.

As new player wish to ask you.
What's the point use your 29lvl alt on 1vs1 BG to make 1shot kill, jumping on dead body, and lock newbie on spawn zone full time?
Moreover, why you stay on the field 1 minute before the end of the timer and leave and I cant get exp? If you dont want lvl up and you go there just to farm towers and chests you could have left much earlier.

It was a rhetorical question
I just wanted to tell you with this quote that you are a liar

5 hours ago, Iddqd said:

As new player wish to ask you.
What's the point use your 29lvl alt on 1vs1 BG to make 1shot kill, jumping on dead body, and lock newbie on spawn zone full time?
Moreover, why you stay on the field 1 minute before the end of the timer and leave and I cant get exp? If you dont want lvl up and you go there just to farm towers and chests you could have left much earlier.

It was a rhetorical question
I just wanted to tell you with this quote that you are a liar

I know you are Othoa now, and I wanted to say sorry to killed you by mistake that time in the tower, I usually help lowbies to get the tower and have drops. I feel sad you don't want to make battlegrounds any more cause my mistake. You can ask also to other Free Knight, I'm old and I dn't kill beginners on purpose, or if I do I also let them to kill me.

I stay in battlegrounds to gain rank points, I may desert (or even I often crash) in the end to let you have the victory reward and exp. Sometimes the reward screen do not appear, so, just wait a couple of minutes inside battleground, and you will get the full reward anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...