Costumes

GoddessSand

So, with NovaFire gone who was helping create new costumes for the game I'm wondering if there's anybody who will make new costumes? Though I would still like to obtain some current ones still, but what about some new costume ideas like the following.

Create 2 different unique facemask geared toward 2 different uses for each character and not have them the same stats for each character. Each character should have stats specific for their character like SE's getting eva and detect or crit eva and move speed, SW eva and Ch-eva or increased conceal, ME getting HP and Crit void or void and ch-resist, etc.... Mind you those stats shouldn't be OP but they are class specific and in a combination that can counter another players stat increase. Mind you players shouldn't be worried about changing their face appearance since you can have it on without showing it if they don't want too.

But other costume ideas are

Use commando gear to make police uniform.
Make a Fireman uniform
Carnival costume
some more NPC costumes
Oktoberfest German costumes
geisha outfits with face mask
western cowboy/cowgirl (like a female arkana in boots, daisy dukes blue jean shorts, and a checkered bikini top or go with a french saloon outfit)

Anyway, just thinking of some generic costume ideas that shouldn't run into copyright issues anybody else have any costume ideas of their own that don't run into copyright issues?

Sadly for @Norleras if he could have it his way, a few Star Trek uniforms might be his pick.

• Like 1