where i can farm rank point in lv 29

yom

Caergate mobs drop RP chips too. Ya can also farm RP from guards in Janus but hope that your opponents wont interfere. Ya can also hunt spies and do daily kill quest in Mereholt to get RP chips reward. All of these aren't worth the effort tho. Better move on to higher levels.

Ya can enter Villedon lv38-39 and farm RP all you want from mobs. Those RP mobs are far apart from each other so you'll have to kill em one by one.

lv40-49 is where the easiest RP mobs to farm. By easiest I mean they are tightly packed in spots so you can lure em then kill em all at once with aoe skills.

lv50-59 is the fastest way to reach daily RP cap if ya can stand against those mobs. They give 450 RP each unlike those from the lower levels that only give 200 each. They can also be lured and killed with aoe skills. Thing is that these mobs are quite badass. They have relatively high DPS and can pull & stun like whippahz. If ya get stun locked by the bunch o' mobs ya lured, ya ded.

lv60-64. The mechanics is the same as in Villedon except the mobs here give 650 RP each.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Daddy said:

there are no rank point farming spots in the 29 tier. These spots are only on the 30-65 pvp maps.

18 hours ago, sicat said:

Caergate mobs drop RP chips too. Ya can also farm RP from guards in Janus but hope that your opponents wont interfere. Ya can also hunt spies and do daily kill quest in Mereholt to get RP chips reward. All of these aren't worth the effort tho. Better move on to higher levels.

Ya can enter Villedon lv38-39 and farm RP all you want from mobs. Those RP mobs are far apart from each other so you'll have to kill em one by one.

lv40-49 is where the easiest RP mobs to farm. By easiest I mean they are tightly packed in spots so you can lure em then kill em all at once with aoe skills.

lv50-59 is the fastest way to reach daily RP cap if ya can stand against those mobs. They give 450 RP each unlike those from the lower levels that only give 200 each. They can also be lured and killed with aoe skills. Thing is that these mobs are quite badass. They have relatively high DPS and can pull & stun like whippahz. If ya get stun locked by the bunch o' mobs ya lured, ya ded.

lv60-64. The mechanics is the same as in Villedon except the mobs here give 650 RP each.

Thank you for your help.

can i use equipment rare lv 29 to hunt in lv 30-39 to do RP farm sir?

someone told me that if i push my lvl to higher lvl but i don't have gold and equipment i can't do nothing in high level caps.

and the price for uni 30-60 vey expensive. i can't buy that item if i'm not farm slowly and slowly >.<

• Sad 1

I’m not sure how possible it is to farm 30-39 Guard with 29 gear but I’m sure if willl be extremely difficult. but when you hit lvl 40 the game gives you 4 free pieces of unique zeta gear that you can enhance. That may be a good time to really focus on learning and enhancing and farming. 

you should also join a guild as they really help with the experience. I recommend inquisitors on RG and Edge on FK. Both are very helpful to new players. Some players will even give free items if you ask and they see you struggling. 

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

I’m not sure how possible it is to farm 30-39 Guard with 29 gear but I’m sure if willl be extremely difficult. but when you hit lvl 40 the game gives you 4 free pieces of unique zeta gear that you can enhance. That may be a good time to really focus on learning and enhancing and farming. 

you should also join a guild as they really help with the experience. I recommend inquisitors on RG and Edge on FK. Both are very helpful to new players. Some players will even give free items if you ask and they see you struggling. 

It's doable, but takes a while because you're killing them one at a time and at 200 RPs per kill.

10 hours ago, yom said:

can i use equipment rare lv 29 to hunt in lv 30-39 to do RP farm sir?

Why not use rare lv30-39 gears instead? Rare delta gears are fairly cheap and are more than enough to beat any pve adversaries in lv30-39.