Sign in to follow this  
naru

Fortification system change

The % progess when you fort a item gets deleted after closing the fortification window. I wanted to suggest to change this system so we can fort something and after failing few times and closing the window the progress we reached dont get deleted. Like if you start with 10%, start forting the item but fail everytime and you end up with 15% chance but you have to close the window because you want obviously keep playing the game, you will lose the progress you reached after putting hours into farming the gold for the stones. Thats just frustrating and thats why i think this change might be a good idea.

Pros

• Less frustrating if you fail because you know the chance to fort the weapon up is next time you use stones higher
  • You spend less life time into forting 1 item 
  • More ppl would be able to gear up for pvp

Cons

• Safety stone price might get higher
  • Sublime safety stone could be less worth to buy since you can stack the % (Even if i think it wont decrease the price of those stones to much)
  • Ec price could increase too cuz its more rewarding to fort stuff. Ec = safety stone 
  • Like 3

This isn't possible as the server does not store such information. Once you close the window simply the server forgets about it completely.

Alright and implementing a system is not possible too? Mana infusion could save your progress too if you couldnt finish enchanting one costume, so its not impossible to make a system which can save your fort progress.  

Its not really a case about it being possible or not but its about making sure the data passes between the servers correctly and is stored correctly which would take a lot of time to implement and also a lot of testing as its not as simple as modifying an already working system (Like the Drivers) but rather creating a system.

So if we where to add something like this, I can assure you it wont be in the next couple of months thats for sure as I have plenty of things on my plate that have a greater priority such as content for Awaken and the 65 Content for here. I also have real life work to do aswell.

This is not me saying your suggestion is bad or your suggestion shouldn't be done. This is just me saying simply for the next atleast 1-2 months I'm already slammed with work that needs to be done.

• Confused 1

Ty for the answer. Ill wait for a clear answer idc how long it takes, since you didnt say no or yes. I hope we can talk about this after youre done with the contend you planned.