Hi everybody, 

With a few people we thought about some useful improvements. In particular to improve his skills. It would be useful to add an icon to improve your competence at the maximum level of the class. This would avoid clicking 60 times on the 9 skills of the 15 classes. And for regular skills, does anyone know how much it costs to build a skill 60? clicking 60 times on it is tiresome after a while.

Concerning the Eternal point market, why we can only buy: either stack of 999 or pack of 1 ?? If I need 400 I need to click 80 and confirm 80 times each time.

Last point, in terms of character stats: Am I the only one who has trouble reading the light green color? a lesser color would be more pleasant for our little eyes, right?

Do you intend to put the path of destiny in the classic version?

Thank you,
Good game.

EDIT : Sorry its for the Eden Eternal Classic ... Can you move it?

Edited by Abdzerr
wrong topic

*moved*

about the skills, we can't add this option to improve the skills as much as possible in one time. for the price I can't tell you unfortunately.

Regarding the Eternal Points, we can't add the option to be able to buy the quantity we want, Jordan added the option to be able to buy 1 stack instead to simplify things for us, and it's very handy when we have a lot of crafting to do.

PoD will come in its due time. There is no need for it right now.

PS: Regarding your problem to read the stats, I don't have this problem since I use a custom theme, you can try to see if it helps you.

Edited by Herakles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1