Classic Updates

Jordan

12 hours ago, Matt said:

Or just buy EC like the other cash spenders do, sell the EC and buy stones in-game with your gold? I'm not sure why you haven't figured this out since it's been suggested to you multiple times on here by now.

And i often explained why i dont find it worth to cash for ecs ❤️

5 hours ago, Astraea said:

I know you told us to stop talking about SSs, but as someone who played on the FR server ~6 years ago, the SS rate in alpaca capsules is horrendous here. One thing you could potentially do is increase the rate of these and make it so they can only be used up to +6. This would allow a lot of players to get somewhat geared more easily, also fixing, at least partly, the issue of non-geared players in arena.

They wont do that cuz then none would pay into this server except the ppl which want costumes and reset scrolls out of the altar. If i can farm safetystones i dont need to buy them from other players. 

13 minutes ago, naru said:

They wont do that cuz then none would pay into this server except the ppl which want costumes and reset scrolls out of the altar. If i can farm safetystones i dont need to buy them from other players. 

You'd still have to buy stones for +7-+10 which is the most expensive part anyway

1 minute ago, Astraea said:

You'd still have to buy stones for +7-+10 which is the most expensive part anyway

after the stones were released on german server i just made everything +10 with them xd no need for +7 +8 stones if you get free stones which work for +7 and +10 too. Ppl would even fort a +14 wep to +15 with those stones if that would be possible tho. In offical server there were some players which used 7% stones for +17 weps instead of buying the expensive halycon/sublime stones for +15 +16 ..... 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, naru said:

after the stones were released on german server i just made everything +10 with them xd no need for +7 +8 stones if you get free stones which work for +7 and +10 too. Ppl would even fort a +14 wep to +15 with those stones if that would be possible tho. In offical server there were some players which used 7% stones for +17 weps instead of buying the expensive halycon/sublime stones for +15 +16 ..... 

I did say to make the free alpaca stones only work up to +6 to avoid that

7 hours ago, Tuti said:

This can only reminds me the old War Open Tibia servers, where people had the best gears possible, lots of runes, potions, leveled characters since level 1, etc, where people only joined to have a 30 minutes fun and after that they were bored.
I don't see any point in playing a Arena like this. People tryhard, put effort in their gears exactly to be stronger than who doesn't, to have a advantage. Why would I farm, make the best set, +10, reset it, +10 a weapoin to play a arena where everyone have the same gear regardless of the effort other players have put in their gear?
I know that sometimes we have some unfair fights, I've played arenas where I could solo the opposite team and I've played Arena where if I died my teammates had 0 chance of doing anything.
But its not like those players have a unfair advantage. They put effort in gearing their classes and now they are being rewarded for tjat.
No one likes to be in the losing team, but that's just another motivation to gear, not to start playing a arena where everyone have the same gears.
Also, a arena where everyone have the same gears gives more advantage to people who consumes VGN/AP because you can just buy a lot of EP and finish every legendary achievement to play every class with not much effort.

Keep in mind this would be a separate arena mode, the idea is not to replace the original pvp mode, There are other PVP based games that do something similiar to this, also if you think +10 gear is only worth for pvp then thats another issue, you still have GVG, TW, 10v10 wwhere you can rely on your own effort and gears to grab the win, so its not like creating another type of arena would upset everythng else

Just add 75% and 100% stones not just for that rich ppl rankings, that is all and the game will be fixed, and stop the mrpg nonsense, or just keep the low % stones with a player base that not study or work and have plenty of time to farm , farm, farm, or just recharge $$$ (I hope they are enough for the server and your income, if that is the case good for you guys), this was an Aeria EE simulator, fun at the beggining and really boring and unfair after a time ~

• Like 1

The biggest problem that stop ppl from gearing properly on each cap isnt even just the stones, is mainly the drop rates that are incredible low for some reasson, even the bps are hard to get and when you do get you need to spend a lot of gold crafting, then you also need to make a lot of the same weapon again to increase the % because we cant drop or craft 120% weapons but we can if we spend thousands of gold buying ep and crafting the same weapon over and over to increase the % (?)

It was hard enough for most of ppl to gear 1 class in the low time beetwen all those caps, just got worse with this weird weapon % upgrade system, you lowered our weapon's % on cap 55 and capped the drop/craft % to 110 then allowed us only if we spend ways more gold than we actually used to get or craft the weapon at first. All this work just to increase the % of a single weapon just prevent ppl from working on many classes, which is the main reasson eden still has players, becaue of the freedom on the gears and class system but we cant do it here because if you dont spend a lot of vgn you you rarely gonna be able to gear more than one class.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Yukani said:

, then you also need to make a lot of the same weapon again to increase the % because we cant drop or craft 120% weapons but we can if we spend thousands of gold buying ep and crafting the same weapon over and over to increase the %

Actually I liked more the 120% system since with the old 120% system I was forced to farm almost over a month trying to get a weapon with good % and then start with the upgrade, with this new system I just use the first weapon I get (I used a 102% cestus) upgrade it to +10 and start having fun right away on pvp. Then with time I can upgrade it to 120, for me it took like 4 days just calling bp on trials and I remember that I did not spend more than 1k crafting 2 cestus from 3 bps (buying stardust when they are cheaper on altar and having some luck with the golden material).

Of course for staff user can be a little difficult since their BP at least in my experience seems to have less drop rate that other weapons however it is just one weapon to get to 120%, I didn´t complained and I have to upgrade two to 120%. However I think that weapons that requires pits are more difficult to craft than the ones needing hearts so maybe that could be taken into acount in the upgrade % of the chicels on cap 65 weapons. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ted said:

Actually I liked more the 120% system since with the old 120% system I was forced to farm almost over a month trying to get a weapon with good % and then start with the upgrade, with this new system I just use the first weapon I get (I used a 102% cestus) upgrade it to +10 and start having fun right away on pvp. Then with time I can upgrade it to 120, for me it took like 4 days just calling bp on trials and I remember that I did not spend more than 1k crafting 2 cestus from 3 bps (buying stardust when they are cheaper on altar and having some luck with the golden material).

Of course for staff user can be a little difficult since their BP at least in my experience seems to have less drop rate that other weapons however it is just one weapon to get to 120%, I didn´t complained and I have to upgrade two to 120%. However I think that weapons that requires pits are more difficult to craft than the ones needing hearts so maybe that could be taken into acount in the upgrade % of the chicels on cap 65 weapons. 

The worse part is not you been able to increase the % with other gold weapons, its because we are not able to drop or craft 110% + when its possible to get 120 in another way, yes its ways faster to just increase the % than relaying on rng but also is ways better if you are farming a certain weapon to upgrade yours and you get a 118,119 or 120 of something else that you actually could use other than getting 110%- and having to do everything again for another weapon.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, Yukani said:

The worse part is not you been able to increase the % with other gold weapons, its because we are not able to drop or craft 110% + when its possible to get 120 in another way, yes its ways faster to just increase the % than relaying on rng but also is ways better if you are farming a certain weapon to upgrade yours and you get a 118,119 or 120 of something else that you actually could use other than getting 110%- and having to do everything again for another weapon.

This system was based on multiple efforts of community feedback. The system was originally pitched by a player and tweaked by myself to make the suggestion work.

6 hours ago, Yukani said:

The biggest problem that stop ppl from gearing properly on each cap isnt even just the stones, is mainly the drop rates that are incredible low for some reasson, even the bps are hard to get and when you do get you need to spend a lot of gold crafting, then you also need to make a lot of the same weapon again to increase the % because we cant drop or craft 120% weapons but we can if we spend thousands of gold buying ep and crafting the same weapon over and over to increase the % (?)

Drop rates are the same as they where on all other servers. I'm not sure why but 60 cap was the lowest in terms of numeric values. However, it's not completely down to numbers so it's hard to predict how much better they are at 65 cap. But again, people asked for no class drops and no class drops means running trials for days to get drops. People are just used to running a trial and getting a drop, having a boss drop 3 gold items in one kill because of class drops and being done with the level cap in a week with no room for improvement.

Either way this thread is not really discussing much of why I left the topic open for discussion. It was left open for suggestions on improvements for your guys to give opinions on what could help keep you guys from running out of content and getting bored after a few weeks and then pushing us for the next level cap. Since it seems pointless as out of the 60 odd comments theres about 3 that actually discuss this issue I'm just going to close it.

Thanks to anyone who provided decent feedback

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Jordan unpinned this topic