Low budget Newbie what medic skill tree for level 30?

GamiaQ

What skill tree for level 30 to 40?, because all ive seen in this forum is around level 65+ skill. 

I failed to kill staider (already 5th attempt still fails) but I killed the other boss the green wheel machine. I think i'm playing this class wrong is there any medic level 30 skill tree guide link in this forum?

rXB75SD.jpg

• Like 1

lol medic jus has really low dps but should be able to kill it. I hope you are also using the Kali aoe circle for extra healing + dmg boost.

idk if you are pvping or not as this would change the build quite a bit

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=4&l=t&s=50001123101005095110600000001

If pvping I would move stuff around to maybe get shift/heeled flair/ max restoration. A lot of your dmg will be coming from your dot and kali but at this cap it will be steady in arkana form. If you are missing hits I would maybe dip some points into accuracy buff. If you really want more dmg I would max both offensive mastery and veil of offense. If you are able to tank okay maybe moving some points out of hp passive will help you out. 

I've never really seen someone play the game with percentages on it might be helpful to see the full numbers for yourself and the boss.

• Thanks 1