infecttado

Engineer Potion on PvP

@Jordan hi bro, this topic is about the mana infusion from vendetta server, which is Engineer Potion , its broken as f.
I used this for some time and has a counter point cause u can't be healed but doesn't matter ppl can heal with Duskblaze guitar, and reduce hp drops, also it break some classes like Battlefield Poet,Mecha,GM,Daemon Summoner and others.
Would be nice remove it from TW,GvG and GA, i don't see an point of having this, classes doesn't need that burst.
That topic in special is cause i've feeled ppl having ALOT of advantage with it, PvP is dead again and this item is killing more and more, some ppl doesn't play pvp cause they can't fight against mechas in special.
Baby from garden is one of them that RAPPED 8 ppl with 2 skills on tw from June 11 2020.
If not removing would be nice nerf it alot like making 50% chance of proc, andincrease HP drop from 15% to 30%, also increase cooldown to 10 min, so ppl can't spam it.
Some ppl will come here and talk like ''nah its ok item'' but they even playing. 👀
Tyvm for attention, have nice weekend.

oroSfd4.png #1 Battlefield Poet 

• Confused 2

Alrighty I know its strong and being used a lot more than normal at the moment but lets not go too far (Calling it Mana Infusion is a far cry). Would be good to see many opinions on this however.

• Like 1

I agree that at the moment some are abusing it a lot, but due to the nerf a lot it's not a good deal, maybe just

All DMG causes combo hits, consuming -15% HP every 3 seconds, When HP drops below 15%, the effect will disappear automatically. CD 5min

To

All DMG causes combo hits, consuming -30% HP every 3 seconds, When HP drops below 30%, the effect will disappear automatically. CD 5min

would be a good start.

If this is not enough, we can simply reduce the buff effect by a few seconds. like 15sec to 10 sec.

10 minutes ago, Herakles said:

I agree that at the moment some are abusing it a lot, but due to the nerf a lot it's not a good deal, maybe just

All DMG causes combo hits, consuming -15% HP every 3 seconds, When HP drops below 15%, the effect will disappear automatically. CD 5min

To

All DMG causes combo hits, consuming -30% HP every 3 seconds, When HP drops below 30%, the effect will disappear automatically. CD 5min

would be a good start.

If this is not enough, we can simply reduce the buff effect by a few seconds. like 15sec to 10 sec.

Still broken if i use that i can clear a party, Battlefield Poet grows too much dmg like mecha and GM and i know ppl will cry cause they don't know and classes will get nerfed, DE wasn't that broken and get nerfed alot cause ppl spammed Engineer Potions, and they wont cosider this part.

10 minutes ago, infecttado said:

Still broken if i use that i can clear a party, Battlefield Poet grows too much dmg like mecha and GM and i know ppl will cry cause they don't know and classes will get nerfed, DE wasn't that broken and get nerfed alot cause ppl spammed Engineer Potions, and they wont cosider this part.

Idk which DE nerfed you're talking about but it had nothing to do with Engineer potions and yes it was over powered. The first nerf I believed was aimed at it's spamming DoT play style and the other nerf was due to its skill bug that was making all its skills deal double hit damage which was un-intended and imbalanced.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Alrighty I know its strong and being used a lot more than normal at the moment but lets not go too far (Calling it Mana Infusion is a far cry). Would be good to see many opinions on this however.

i said that cause that's how ppl calling :'D, i know MI is too much more op

Engineer potions are something literally EVERYONE can get their hands on and use, I think it's a far stretch to call it "abused" or compare it to mana infusions when a majority of mana infusions that even Aeria have not released, deal much more damage with no cooldown. While engineer potion has a 5 minute cooldown and comes with a RISK of suciding and thus can result in the complete wipe of one's own party if done wrong. And I wonder why no one had an issue with engineer potions before when they were literally abused every single territory war for a guild to cap 4/4 crystals, but now it's an issue if a party utilizes it to their advantage in the middle of a battle? đŸ€”

Okie, I didn't wanna take part in any of this childish drama about a RACIAL item that's been around since the dawn of 85 cap for FNO and Aeria but this will be my two cents on it all, apologies if no one likes it.

Bijuu last week came out of GvG with Garden 18v18 (Garden had two buffing alts inside so we were in reality 16v18), at the end of GvG the main party in Garden got called out for "engie potting" when Bijuu's main party wiped which resulted in a lot of useless comments and drama in world chat when the reality of it all was no engie pot was used in that fight that wiped Bijuu.
We have video proof and I will be leaving it here time stamped for everyone to see where Garden was called out and falsely accused of abusing engineer potions. Have a nice day.

Garden doesn't have the most geared or a huge core of geared/super pvpers, but I will say this is the difference when it comes to people who've been PvPing in this server for years and this party has multiple of those people who have PvP'd through different metas and adjusted, built and rebuilt their classes to the maximum and truly main those classes with knowledge they've gained over time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, infecttado said:

Baby from garden is one of them that RAPPED 8 ppl with 2 skills on tw from June 11 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJzmhPn69A

Here is our TW footage from June 11, 2020, with Baby in party, and his buffs clearly visible. I've looked through the entire video and didn't see a single Engineer Potion used. If you genuinely think he used one, then please point out where.

Engineer Potions are fine. Stop using them as a scapegoat for having weak parties, nobody is "abusing" them. They're an item that everybody has access to make/buy and use as they wish. Getting wiped by a mecha? Build more fire resistance. Capped? Run more damage reduction in your party. Paladin, Shielder, Elegant Dancer, etc. None of the wipes that have been complained about are due to Engineer Potions.

If you think it's that easy, use one or two and try to wipe our parties. I guarantee you it won't work as well as you think it does.

• Like 2

Adding to it, before there's that one person that say's it not going to show up with all the buffs you get and or it's from a healers pov, the engineer pot buff icon would show up within your raid party members visible buffs bar below their name when in use. Just saying XD

btw can i ask at 2.17 killa use engi pots but get healing if i see all poeple talk u cant get heal is it bug  and u did not report ? and i hear someone name tiki talk bad and say engi pots cant heal and here in video the proof

4 minutes ago, Itosky said:

btw can i ask at 2.17 killa use engi pots but get healing if i see all poeple talk u cant get heal is it bug  and u did not report ? and i hear someone name tiki talk bad and say engi pots cant heal and here in video the proof

Again read my post, I said in the fight where your guild claims WIPED by engie pot. Not where he capped a crystal with it. AOE heal aside from cure can't heal engie pots, only cure and cure has 2 aoe increases HS and glyph, all other heals are null while pot is in use. Jordan can easily make cure un-healable too.

5 minutes ago, Nanami said:

Again read my post, I said in the fight where your guild claims WIPED by engie pot. Not where he capped a crystal with it. AOE heal aside from cure can't heal engie pots, only cure and cure has 2 aoe increases HS and glyph, all other heals are null while pot is in use. Jordan can easily make cure un-healable too.

1 minute ago, Itosky said:

and i ask why he can get heal and not wide out did u dont know how to read 

Just now, Itosky said:

and i ask why he can get heal and not wide out did u dont know how to read 

ty i was asking why he can heal is it hard to reply it 

I'm not entirely sure bud, ask Bijuu member UniKitty she mentioned it could be healed through in world the day of the incident if I remember correctly, that only comes from having gone and tested it to see if its possible or not. We dont find this pot to be such a big deal and cried over since its accessible to everyone so we haven't cared to test that function out or not 😼

Im not playing awaken server atm but i dont think enginner pots are broken, its mainly used for capping and it has a lot of cd so even if it somehow is broken you still cant abuse a lot of it, and the self counter of not been healed by aoes and cure which are the main healing you get in a party vs party is a fair debuff already, dont think it requires a nerf.

4 minutes ago, Fluff said:

I'm not entirely sure bud, ask Bijuu member UniKitty she mentioned it could be healed through in world the day of the incident if I remember correctly, that only comes from having gone and tested it to see if its possible or not. We dont find this pot to be such a big deal and cried over since its accessible to everyone so we haven't cared to test that function out or not 😼

thank you ! i was only asking because tiki say cant healing in world chat and i did not know about uni test it out 

7 minutes ago, Itosky said:

thank you ! i was only asking because tiki say cant healing in world chat and i did not know about uni test it out 

Again, I said that you cannot heal YOUR TARGET with cure or receive any aoe heals besides cure from HS/glyph.. Don't quote half of my words :).

This engineer pot situation is all a joke to me because of how much hypocrisy is behind it all. I took this as an opportunity to be my troll self and laugh at it but now it looks very serious. Like someone cass said engineer pots are not a limited item or exclusive to one race, it's not the hardest racial item to get and it's not expensive to make. If we are going to talk about "engineer potions" why not talk about other racial items that give the opener of this post advantage over others. He called out one our main dps for using it when, truth be told, he doesn't use it. I don't expect anyone to believe me.

We can bitch about people using smoke bombs to pick off the weak or out of place ones on battle field poet but we are not that petty or salty. If we are discussing misuse or abuse of engineer pots let's talk about that. Let's talk about move speed boots, let's talk about frozen in time capsule. . . No? Why? Because it's not so bad? Because whatever long af  cd engi pot has with sever penalties isn't worse than a 1.5min cool down that makes you go faster than ppl on average move speed on a mount, a no cool down that can keep you in stealth if you have enough. or a 10 second cooldown to be invisible to all direct dmg? 

The level of salt after that Gvg is enough to give anyone high blood pressure. My question for bijuu is why is it okay for you to bring 30 people to gvg Win and not get any backlash or no salt but lose to a fair fight and use engi as a skapegoat to protect fragile egos? Why do you get to throw tantrums like children and push this narrative that we can only wipe u with engi pots.

And a question for infectaddo, do you really wanna put a ban on the only item that's really giving other guilds a chance at doing dmg to crystals? Because I can proudly say that I've only used engi pots in normal class tw to cap a crystal. Can most of u afford that ban?

Edited by Remember
Sent half by mistake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Remember said:

The level of salt after that Gvg is enough to give anyone high blood pressure. My question for bijuu is why is it okay for you to bring 30 people to gvg 

it doesnt matter about  number https://prnt.sc/s2g9r0

10 minutes ago, Itosky said:

it doesnt matter about  number https://prnt.sc/s2g9r0

You missed the whole point of the question. How you gon ask someone if they know how to read when this is clearly no different. I am going to excuse you because I get the sense that English isn't your first language. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Remember said:

You missed the whole point of the question. How you gon ask someone if they know how to read when this is clearly no different. I am going to excuse you because I get the sense that English isn't your first language. 

yes. what point did i miss i only see your half post did not see other half that u miss 

22 minutes ago, Itosky said:

yes. what point did i miss i only see your half post did not see other half that u miss 

U missed my edited message when it was edited 8 minutes before u replied to it. Don't stray away from the question that was asked. If you are not going to answer my question, I'm going to stop here. 

It's so easy to be discredited when the whole server is trying to put you down. Idgaf who I offended. 

• Like 1