stuff

xMZMA

1. I suggested this in the Content Suggestions post (which was apparently the wrong place to put it in); is it possible to expand upon Heroic Traits? As in, more than being minor stat increase, maybe having unique bonuses? e.g. Leadership on party leader gives buff to party members, Guardian for actual tank playstyle instead of being tacked-on resists, Crack Shot promoting magic critical hits, etc. Nothing too fancy, just something to make Heroic Traits more exciting.

2. What’s your stance on putting class drop on lv95/110 Trial World Bosses? Lv75 ones had it, and the 95/110 drop rates are depressingly low, though I’d understand if you meant it like that so “people don’t get immediately geared up after a few trial runs”.

• VGN GM

1. I think this idea just simply wouldn't work.

How does the game know when to give said buff to your party, would it be a skill or something that's more like an aura? Having an aura that hits all party members in the map might become taxing if there is a large amount of people using it at the same time. However, as a general stand point I understand they're underwhelming but I feel like the game struggles enough right now with balance due to having 61 total classes that making things such as this will just add to the balance conundrum.

Like when I'm doing balance oriented changed I have to think of all the variables at play, this would add another variable for me to consider.

2. I don't think 95 Trial bosses need it as they have very high drop rates (Obviously not like the 75 ones but those where ruined by class drops in my opinion). They added so much extra time to the games experiance for me atleast where instead of sitting around in Aven becoming one with the plants I actually had to do my trials daily sometimes doing 15 Silins and not seeing a single gold drop. The grind was anoying for sure but it kept me engaged with the game and it's just something that doesn't come to the game anymore. This is why for the 110 Trial bosses I copied the drop rates of the 75 ones in their exact form to recreate the experiance that once kept me busy. Now I understand this will need to change when the gears become less meta like the 75 ones did. However, since they're still part of the latest gears I do not think this is needed right now.

On 6/14/2020 at 9:41 AM, Jordan said:

1. I think this idea just simply wouldn't work.

How does the game know when to give said buff to your party, would it be a skill or something that's more like an aura? Having an aura that hits all party members in the map might become taxing if there is a large amount of people using it at the same time. However, as a general stand point I understand they're underwhelming but I feel like the game struggles enough right now with balance due to having 61 total classes that making things such as this will just add to the balance conundrum.

Like when I'm doing balance oriented changed I have to think of all the variables at play, this would add another variable for me to consider.

2. I don't think 95 Trial bosses need it as they have very high drop rates (Obviously not like the 75 ones but those where ruined by class drops in my opinion). They added so much extra time to the games experiance for me atleast where instead of sitting around in Aven becoming one with the plants I actually had to do my trials daily sometimes doing 15 Silins and not seeing a single gold drop. The grind was anoying for sure but it kept me engaged with the game and it's just something that doesn't come to the game anymore. This is why for the 110 Trial bosses I copied the drop rates of the 75 ones in their exact form to recreate the experiance that once kept me busy. Now I understand this will need to change when the gears become less meta like the 75 ones did. However, since they're still part of the latest gears I do not think this is needed right now.

About 110T I think is necessary, or add those combos to trade for trial coins, cause i've quit from Frisaya combo after 3 months of hunting them and 0 items droped, when i did with 8p never got single one have archivments but no items, also when did it with 5 ppl and 3 alts inside everyone will bag full was the same 0 items.
Class drop is so nice cause we get it.

DS already took 2m gold and alot of farm for some ppl , don't need to make ALL content like that, also 90% of players that asked for those dng doesn't play anymore cause they play for pvp and classic have best one.

Would be nice add class drop and don't make dng like DS, diferent of GoP noob parties was able to do that with basic stuff and basic knowledge.

If creating those make possible make it without do dng and just buy boxes.

#MissSoloWays