EP Shop Items and Heartflame lvl 100

Steven

Hello there

this post is mostly about achievments when it comes to gold weapons and armor.

I know back then it was possible to buy every (or most lower trial BP) BP via EP in the EP shop and they got removed with I think the awaken armor lvl 110 patch. So I was wondering if it is possible to bring them back into the shop again? I'm done so far with level 50-60 but my biggest issue with gold weapons are pretty much Katana and Greatsword since you either need to farm 400 trials for the points or be lucky with Roger maps which have a very bad drop chance to begin with. I was talking to someone who has finish pretty much every single achievment and they told me to buy both of them in the EP shop what I can't do since they are no longer in there.So I was wondering if you could bring them back into the shop Jordan so newer player have the same chances like the older one had with that matter.

About Heartflame lvl 100 I would love to see that item back again too since using a lvl 120 seems a bit overkill for lower lvl items like GoP for example. Using a lvl 120 HF seems too much for it when there is a option like a lvl 100 HF but you can't get them as for now since they aren't in the altar anymore at all. 

Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

Being someone who does ton of achievement even gold craft too I feel the same way, maybe having an altar gem rotation for like heartflame 70 or 80 or 90 over prime item. Bringing back gold blueprint in ep shop is a good idea as long as it the same price as before cause it was perfect. Was like 50-60 ep

• VGN GM

I'll consider the gold sutff but it somewhat increases playablillity to allow people to farm them.

As for 120 heartflame, the whole purpose of the item was so that level doesn't matter. Thats why the highest level is always on altar so you can just use for all regardless of item level.

Awesome ! 

The only problem Jordan is the price of it, 3,5-4k gold for heartflame for let say a gold craft Lv60 that give 9 point achievement that alrdy cost 1-2k of material it end up being 5k gold for something we will never user anymore. Only putting it in altar gem for example would make some player grab these heartflame lower lv and selling them 400-500g that would be way better.

Just my idea, if you dont want it perfectly fine since stardust 50% make you have 78% chance of craft.

@Jordan
Despite understanding that the Purpose of the Corona Heartflame Lv120 is to defeat level dependency on crafting tools..The times we did have heartflame Lv100 was still really good. The item did still stimulate the economy in a good way as well. I don't think it's completely and utterly necessary to add Heartflame Lv80~90 because no one is really doing that level cap stuff anymore and most things are fine with stardusts.

But, as it was mentioned, the Level 100 isn't particularly desired just because of Item Levels but also because of the pricing difference between it and the level 120

..Who would want to pay 3.5~4k for an accessory when you can use a lower leveled heartflame that only costs 1.5~2k

It makes an extreme difference for those who are lower in level and those who are lower in the economy standpoint of farming and such. I also do understand that farming gold is definitely an important aspect of the game as well—and I do appreciate that it was made a bit easier to do for both end-game players and new-age players.  But why spend extra gold we don't have to? 

Now, naturally, reserves for Lv100 Corona Heartflame will diminish as the altar switches to Lv120, but it'll be vise versa and the people will demand this and that depending on said altar. I think it's important to note that even though we did have 110 Armor (Before awaken), the level 100 heartflame was still present and soon after new awaken armor content came out the Lv100 heartflame was disappearing from altar. 

I think it would be good if Altars would switch the heartflame(s) back and fourth so people can have a decent flow of different heartflames. Like...MondayWednesday, Friday, and Sunday has Lv120 Corona Heartflames while Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday have Lv100 Corona Heartflames. Something added to the schedule or some sort on how altar changes at reset. 

Idunno, thats just me. 

Another few ideas were:

1. Make it that when you finish a trial you get 100 points (or 50) instead of 10 so you still would have to farm for it but it's more friendlier and keeps you motivated to know that you go somewhere.

2. Put HF 100 into the gem altar instead somewhere into the last two rows or even replace it for CCM.

That's all thanks.

• VGN GM
12 hours ago, Psion's Booper said:

The level 100 had the same rates as the 120 now and the price difference is because of the following point:

There was a lot of them floating around since the Eden Crystal bug that happened a few years ago so people had stockpiled a lot of them. So when the new ones came out people couldn't really sell them for the same price as people would just be like "why would I buy something thats level restricted vs something that isn't". If this wasn't the case you'd see a lot less of the level 100 heartflames floating around and they would have not made such an impact on market. Heartflames atleast in my opinion should be harder to get as they are a luxury item.

Now not saying you couldn't replicate this by adding it to Gem altar or a lower tier in altar but i mean is it really necessary?

We already provide high amounts of 65 stardusts to make the normal achievements super accessible to new players but I don't really see why we need to make optional achievements more accessible when people who have done them for rankings and such have worked hard on them in the past.

12 hours ago, Psion's Booper said:

I think it would be good if Altars would switch the heartflame(s) back and fourth so people can have a decent flow of different heartflames. Like...MondayWednesday, Friday, and Sunday has Lv120 Corona Heartflames while Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday have Lv100 Corona Heartflames. Something added to the schedule or some sort on how altar changes at reset.

I will say though this is a very bad idea. Yes you would make Lv100 heartflames available but you'd have the following issues:

• Why would I roll altar on a Saturday when I can roll on a Sunday and have better items but the same legendarys.
  • If I did roll then I clearly don't care about heartflames so why would I take them?

It's not like gathering equipment where all levels have a purpose, this stuff specifically is nothing but a downgrade (Unless you changed the rates too).

Either way if we did add heartflames it would always be targed at achievements and not gold equipment as these gold equipment achievements from lower level caps are optional. They're for rankings only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1