Can anyone rank all classes base on thier exprience for newbies?

1. Punisher - This class got the highest dps combined with aoe skills which are excellent for farming and leveling up. Decent level of void/def but the ability to reset agro makes it one helluva survivor in pve. But the thing is it's great offence is it's best defence that enemies already dead before they can inflict significant damage. Downside: ya need lotta cp pots for it's mech.

2. Shadow Walker - The best single-target dps class. Very efficient in the sense that ya need not to mech up cuz certain skill builds makes arkana mode deal higher dps then mech. In case of getting into a pinch, this class has the notorious skill that grants 10 seconds of invulnerability and has another skill that resets agro better then punishers and at the same time cleanse harmful debuffs. Has the ability to go invisible and sneak past enemies and go straight to bosses and high value targets. Downside: Has 3 aoe skills but not really that effective in killin multiple enemies, thus may not be fast in leveling up. Requires keen management of survival skills as it is very squishy without it's self eva buffs.

2.  Sentinel - Decent aoe dps skills set especially Photon Trap. Squishy but has debuffs that blunts down single enemy attacks so you receive greatly reduced damage and such skill comes really handy in a boss fight. Downside: Photon Trap can only be learned lv43+ so ya get a kindda meh dps on lower levels.

dunnu bout cyberbladez, whippah, and defenduh but I'm pretty sure that medics will go down the bottom of any list

• Thanks 1

ME - Well medics got a large buff in Skills. Ofc you can run DG's - PvE with them too but you will need a lot time to finish, good gear and all this stuff to get Most DPS as possible. Good thing here you can heal urself so you wont die. ( If skilled). Dont forget at all its focus as healer class and takes you lot effort. ;)

• Thanks 1

I think this is what youre looking for.

How to play SB for dummies 101: 

• Make an Account.
  • Make a PU starting class.
  • Donate tons of AP, enough to buy a pet, 11 pet chips and to sell other players (30kish AP).
  • Ask someone to boost you to LV40, EDGE in FK and HappyGuild on RG.
  • Do quest up to Meet the Batachrian.
  • Continue boosting to LV60.

From here you will hit a bump, either wait for people who Do DV party or AFK in suer to level your pet. While there is no exp party, try to socialize and ask what to do with your 30k gold( you will need lots of PVP medals to craft your gears, Republicubes etc.)

Making +10 is easy so if you do this right you will get: +10 set LV59 - LV65 gears, Pet, Pet chips and a LV 60 toon in like 2 to 3hrs.There is no actual ranking in PVE imo every class can solo Tartarus, the game is highly gear dependant. Everything will just boils down on how fast you can clear monsters, it is wise to do full clear anyway eversince Tartarus Challenger was implemented.

Every class can survive the dungeon granted you have the required defensive stats.

• DE, WH, CB = Void and CH resist. 
  • SE, SW, PU = EVA and CH EVA or CH resist.

Ranking of class depending on how fast it can clear solo: <--- this is the only thing that matters.

• PU
  • SW - Max AoE and DoTs
  • SE
  • DE and CB - CB is much safer tho, because most CB if not all, has Heals on their build.
  • WH - What makes WH suck in PVE even tho it has the most AOE is because WH damage comes mostly from DoTs and the total dot damage is around 72k I think with atleast 15 seconds cd on each skills, most Dungeons in late game has twice or thrice the HP than their DoTS and the bosses is like 10 million HP so have fun with that.

SB is almost a dead game, Average log in player is about 20 people and half is AFK, there is no one in the lower zone, you will find yourself at the mercy of veteran players if you cant donate. You cant really do anything since there is nothing in lower cap that is worth the Gold anymore. It will be a long and painful grind till you give up, I hope this helps and goodluck.

• Like 4

On 6/17/2020 at 9:49 PM, Beau said:

I think this is what youre looking for.

How to play SB for dummies 101: 

• Make an Account.
  • Make a PU starting class.
  • Donate tons of AP, enough to buy a pet, 11 pet chips and to sell other players (30kish AP).
  • Ask someone to boost you to LV40, EDGE in FK and HappyGuild on RG.
  • Do quest up to Meet the Batachrian.
  • Continue boosting to LV60.

From here you will hit a bump, either wait for people who Do DV party or AFK in suer to level your pet. While there is no exp party, try to socialize and ask what to do with your 30k gold( you will need lots of PVP medals to craft your gears, Republicubes etc.)

Making +10 is easy so if you do this right you will get: +10 set LV59 - LV65 gears, Pet, Pet chips and a LV 60 toon in like 2 to 3hrs.There is no actual ranking in PVE imo every class can solo Tartarus, the game is highly gear dependant. Everything will just boils down on how fast you can clear monsters, it is wise to do full clear anyway eversince Tartarus Challenger was implemented.

Every class can survive the dungeon granted you have the required defensive stats.

• DE, WH, CB = Void and CH resist. 
  • SE, SW, PU = EVA and CH EVA or CH resist.

Ranking of class depending on how fast it can clear solo: <--- this is the only thing that matters.

• PU
  • SW - Max AoE and DoTs
  • SE
  • DE and CB - CB is much safer tho, because most CB if not all, has Heals on their build.
  • WH - What makes WH suck in PVE even tho it has the most AOE is because WH damage comes mostly from DoTs and the total dot damage is around 72k I think with atleast 15 seconds cd on each skills, most Dungeons in late game has twice or thrice the HP than their DoTS and the bosses is like 10 million HP so have fun with that.

SB is almost a dead game, Average log in player is about 20 people and half is AFK, there is no one in the lower zone, you will find yourself at the mercy of veteran players if you cant donate. You cant really do anything since there is nothing in lower cap that is worth the Gold anymore. It will be a long and painful grind till you give up, I hope this helps and goodluck.

takes me 27 minutes for a full clear, 15ish for an MM run. Cb would be on par with PU and SE clear wise.

Thanks for info guys, I just tried whipper class with 0 budget, when I start to invest in the passive skill defense all the damage to me are only 1 dmg from map level 15 to 40 and  my main attack skill focus around violet category skill.

its quick to level-up a whipper with or without good gear due to being  AOE & defense but the damage is not high or low its around the middle category among class. When I reached level 40 in 3days i managed to buy all good stuff including costumes from head,suit and weapon costume thanks to all daily quest.

Now im planing to skill reset because there's a dungeon where I need to master.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:18 AM, Beau said:

Cool story, Im not dismissing the possibility that it is the truth but try to attach or put videos or proof next time, as far I know you and your bestfriend Sabin always claims to be something that you are not 🤣

maybe try up your clear time instead of acting out in jealousy son.