Micene1975

Arena and racials!

7 hours ago, Micene1975 said:

Just yesterday I did over 20 arena matches and almost half of them ended up with me being a MA and a zumi running around healing himself

3vs3 is a TEAM PVP , it is not something you are suposed to do alone. I am also human and play as AM and don´t have any problems with zumi since while on arena I try to protect my teammates by choosing a good target, we always end with 2 or 3 people against a zumi which dies quite easy. 

@Jordan you can close the thread this is useless, people are complaining since those races got released on Aeria, but looks like there are people who still believe the game is perfectly balanced so nothing will ever be done. Thanks for listening!

My friend there's not much difference in 1v1 and in 3v3

Everyone should ignore this post after reading this.

2 hours ago, naru said:

not everyone is full +10, not everyone has 1000$ to spend each month

You say you don't want to look like a cry baby. You don't look like one, you are one. There are a lot of people who didn't spent 1 USD in this game and have +10 weapons.

Just yesterday I did over 20 arena matches and almost half of them ended up with me being a MA and a zumi running around healing himself and using sacred light to kill me without me having the chance to do anything

You are asking to remove racial skills from all races in 3v3 based on the arena experience of a +2 cestus/club Martial, that's like. You aren't even trying to gear, but you are losing to geared people and wants Jordan to make a big change in gameplay based on your experience. That is like asking to buff mage cast speed and m-crit dmg without doing legendary achievements because I don't have money to make and I also don't want to make because I don't have 1000$ to spend on a game everymonth.

I supposed to be forced to do something that I don't like cause someone else is enjoing abusing something broken and having fun while doing it, there are 15 classes to choose right? You tell me stop playing MA go warlock so you can counter them, why do you tell me to play a different class from what I like to play and not to do them to play something else instead of spamming arena with yellow classes and abusing that racial that human's don't have, go tell them to go any other class and not only to me, is a game your supposed to enjoy playing what you like, not having 0% chance to actually win with the class that you like, even if a class counters your class it should never be 0% chance of winning never, that's not a thing.

No one is forcing you to do ANYTHING.
I said that the difference about all others PVP to 1x1 is that in others PVP you can find a counterplay.
You can still play martial...and lose.
You know why someone create a Zumi templar? To use the racial to win. Are they having fun or farming tokens? We don't know. But he picked this race and class to win. You are completely free to use a class that is good against it when you are facing one in arena. You are completely free to play a class that is bad against it and losing.
I'm not forcing you to play Warlock. I'm saying that something shouldn't be change unless there is no counterplay at all to it.
If you can't ask your team to focus A or B before you get to a point you can't win the arena, or if your team can't avoid those situations, doesn't means the game need to be changed, just that your team is bad. That will happen a lot of times in 3x3, the same way you will get a bad opposite team a lot of times.

1 hour ago, Micene1975 said:

I supposed to be forced to do something that I don't like cause someone else is enjoing abusing something broken and having fun while doing it, there are 15 classes to choose right? You tell me stop playing MA go warlock so you can counter them, why do you tell me to play a different class from what I like to play and not to do them to play something else instead of spamming arena with yellow classes and abusing that racial that human's don't have, go tell them to go any other class and not only to me, is a game your supposed to enjoy playing what you like, not having 0% chance to actually win with the class that you like, even if a class counters your class it should never be 0% chance of winning never, that's not a thing.

I play Zumi puple. In arenas full of M-DPS my racials are useless. Purple frogs are always going to be better with Sirocco. Bears are always going to be better with Fear and even human with his MS to reposition way faster than I can.
I'm still not crying for them to be removed from 3v3.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Micene1975 said:

@Jordan you can close the thread this is useless, people are complaining since those races got released on Aeria, but looks like there are people who still believe the game is perfectly balanced so nothing will ever be done. Thanks for listening!

People complain that some racials needs to be balanced.
Not that they need to be removed.

Just now, Tuti said:

People complain that some racials needs to be balanced.
Not that they need to be removed.

Infact I said either u remove them or u balance them

1 minute ago, Micene1975 said:

Infact I said either u remove them or u balance them

Jordan already said he doesnt like the idea to balance racial skills.
So you can consider this mainly a discussion about removing them from those PVP modes or leaving it as it is.

Just now, Tuti said:

Jordan already said he doesnt like the idea to balance racial skills.
So you can consider this mainly a discussion about removing them from those PVP modes or leaving it as it is.

Timmy 2nd message is from jordan, he literally said that if we have enough ppl that think that's right something is gonna appean, I don't want to remove them either, but please make them balanced.

1 minute ago, Micene1975 said:

Timmy 2nd message is from jordan, he literally said that if we have enough ppl that think that's right something is gonna appean, I don't want to remove them either, but please make them balanced.

If he said in other several posts that he is against messing with racial skills, we can assume that he is talking about removing then.

2 minutes ago, Tuti said:

If he said in other several posts that he is against messing with racial skills, we can assume that he is talking about removing then.

I can't know about that, that's up to him

9 minutes ago, Tuti said:

You say you don't want to look like a cry baby. You don't look like one, you are one. There are a lot of people who didn't spent 1 USD in this game and have +10 weapons.

wtf tuti can you pls quote right? i didnt even said that.

1 minute ago, naru said:

wtf tuti can you pls quote right? i didnt even said that.

the quote bugged because he was quoting you lol

• Thanks 1

I will close this thread as requested.

However, I would just like to address this comment.

17 minutes ago, Micene1975 said:

people who still believe the game is perfectly balanced so nothing will ever be done.

Nobody is saying Zumi Templar is balanced. But people are telling you that there is counter measures that can be taken to cope with the disadvantage. You cannot say you're fine with 1 class countering another class and then in the next comment say "why should I be forced to play a class" as that's just conflicting arguements.

Like why should an MA be able to kill every class? It can kill healing classes and another cloth armor classes quite easily. However, why should MA, a physical damage dealer be able to deal with a healing Heavy armor class? That kinda goes with your arguement of 1 class being able to counter another... Templar counters MA just like MA counters Cleric.

I believe this has turned into a post that isn't really accurate in conveying your suggestion and more of a thread of just "people should agree with me". Race advantage is a thing and like someone else commented if you start knocking away racial skills you also have to start with passives too. Not every class works in every scenario and I believe thats the entire purpose behind this game and why you have the freedom to change class at any moment. If you decide to gear only one class then thats fine, but you cannot expect every class to be defeatable in a fair fight cause thats just not how most games work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1