Sign in to follow this  
Alicia

State Of The Economy

3 hours ago, Shal said:

Prices raise because there are people willing to pay those prices.

This pretty much sums up the issue. As long as players are purchasing the items for these prices people will continue to sell them for those prices.

We've intervened with a lot of player concerns but when it comes to dictating the market prices this is not something we can control and is purely up to the playerbase to resolve this.

The ball is now in the player's court and it's up to you all to find a medium not us.

5 hours ago, Bash said:

This pretty much sums up the issue. As long as players are purchasing the items for these prices people will continue to sell them for those prices.

We've intervened with a lot of player concerns but when it comes to dictating the market prices this is not something we can control and is purely up to the playerbase to resolve this.

The ball is now in the player's court and it's up to you all to find a medium not us.

When cap started I had around 1000 stones.
I've bought around more 250 stones since then.
I've also used 12 coral sublime stones.
All that was enough to +10:
Zeus Rage Set x1
Spectral Pinion set x2
Heaven Angel Mace x2 (Sublimes used)
God's Eye Sheild x2 (Sublimes Used)
Blood Shouter x1 (Sublimes)
Failing Star x1 (Sublimes)
Hecate Newborn Staff +10 (Sublimes)

Premium Safety Stones 218*250 = 54.500g
Premium Lucky Safety Stones 222*550 = 122.100g
Viridian Lucky Safety Stone 363*500 = 181.500g
Ultramarine Lucky Safety Stones 235*700 = 165.900g 
Coral Lucky Safety Stones 244*800 = 179.200g
12 Coral Sublime Safety Stones 18000*6 = 108.000g
Total: 801.200 gold

That's around 750 USD worth of stones that we can math (Note: there are sublimes that came from rank (Crafting golden when Jordan makes Golden item x11 EP becomes more expensive than simply buying sublimes) and there's also stones that came from altar with some awful rate that would increase the cost, but I will stick with the numbers I can math now)

Remember that we are on a pre awaken cap, and when awaken weapons are released, I will have to +10 another staff, bow, 2 shields and 2 maces again, and even tho Club x2 can't be awakened, I will need to +10 the Cesuts.

I'm sorry. That's not my fault for hoarding stones.
That's your guys fault for picking the 10% stones and simply refusing to change your mind about it.
There's a total for 2 people happy about those stones: Jordan and Bash. NO ONE ELSE.
Even hoarding 750 USD worth of stones, I need to buy more to +10 heavy set, cloth set, another mace, another shield, and a grimoire. (Thankfuly I give up on Samurai so I don't have to +10 one more heavy set and a Katana)

Can we start complaining about reset scrolls being 1.2k? Because I've used many at this price.
Prices are high simply because there's no +6/+8/+10 reset.
So when you have Lck, M-crit DMG, P-crit DMG on your bow, you can't simply reset +8 status. You need to keep buying Reset scrolls till you get 3 good status.
Add that with the fact it keeps going out of altar and it has some really shit rate on altar, prices are going up.

You can't simply blame players for that. A Item will never increase from 200g to 1200g just because of players greedy. No one is rich enough to inflate the market that much in classic.
You and Jordan knows that I have 0 problem blaming the players for the problems they create for themselves. But that's clearly not the case when it comes to +10 and reseting stuff. That's 100% on VGN hands. Its their choice, you guys are the one profiting hundreds of dollars with this.
You know there's a problem on server. You tried to fix by adding Viridians on lower tiers of altar. I know you guys were at least trying to fix, which is better than doing nothing. But it was obviously that wasn't even close to enough. Gives F2P +6 items after farming for hours in dungeons. Increase demand for +8/+10 stones making F2P fight a unfair battle for those stunes with VGN Spenders. Increases demand of reset scrolls and fixes nothing.

You can wipe the stones, you can make then lower on altar, you can blame players greedy. Unless you guys gave up on having 20 coral stones failing to +10 a set piece, nothing will change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I would like to mention that you can still make a system like the mana infusion system to safe the progress you made with forting a weapon. That way you need less stones since the % will increase after each fail and you dont have to start from 0 again after closing the window. Wipe the stones before a content update so ppl have to sell them and cant hoard them for months while the price gets higher and higher. Ik we already discussed that and you said the server forgets the progress of forting after we close the window but the mana infusion npc didnt forget the progress too which means its not impossible to make a npc for forting like that. I hope you understand what im trying to say Jordan/Bash. 

This whole post is funny, we are still discussing things that have been told in older posts already and still we have no solution. The economy is disgustingly bad for a private server because its worse than other main servers ( before some1 pin this sentence I know you dont care about being compared). VLSS were 350g before the introduction of the GM's solution of making VSS in lower rows which still have low rate of landing on them for an example I tried 20 EC for every altar change and the max I got was 3 VSS if we do math its cheaper to buy them. at this moment VSS cost 350 while VLSS reached 450. so the solution actually made the matter worst because no1 cares about VSS when they can buy SS for the same price and they can be used on every upgrade not just +6.

Also since we might reach the second phase of the "Solution" which is stone wipe, just like how armor boxes reached 3k gold for the first 3 weeks of the new content if u wipe stones before awaken weapons that means 3 weeks of f2p players struggling in arena to keep up because the stones will reach higher prices.

We can go on and on about the status of the game but in the end the GM's have decided that they wont make the same "Mistake" they did on awaken so we are stuck with this situation because its post number 10+ that discuss the same thing. I will just be the same as 90% of the players of this server and turn to PVE instead of PVP because there I dont need to have +6 :) I just have to struggle with the drop rates :) .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuti said:

42 minutes ago, Norjomah said:

Just leaving this here to say i strongly agree with both of these posts. 

I think that Statement is winding yourself out a little easy tbh @Bash. The market price is directly linked to the supply.

Wipe stones would make more harm than good, people seem to have forgotten that at the start of cap 60 while EC were 60g and EP was 350 g the 10% stones used to be sold at 1000g +, that was because offer and demand and rich people just competing among themselves to get those stones made the price go that high.

If a stone wipe would be implemented then rich people would just wait until awakens get implemented to spend their gold and will compete against each other to upgrade +10 firts rising the prices of stones up to 2 k or more making it really dificult for F2P since they wont have a way to compete against those prices.

Yes, I agree, wiping stones would break the server. Making those people who raise prices everyday use a bit their brain would make everything better. Prices are going up to the stars EPs weren't even in altar for 2-3 weeks and were for 550g-600g, now that those "EPs" are in altar, you find them for 650g. Can someone explain me the theory behind this? A more common item costs more than a rare one? Is this even a game anymore? VSS were cheaper before the change, now people have raised the price for no reason at all. 250g before altar changes, 350g now. No seriously hello?

• Like 1

People will keep buying no matter the price and the staff doesn't want to do anything to make VSS available for free so F2P players will just end up getting fucked harder. Your greed will just end the server sooner rather than later at this pace, giving free access to +6 wouldn't even hurt your income that much yet it wasn't even listed among your propositions to fix the safety stones issue.

11 hours ago, Bash said:

We've intervened with a lot of player concerns

You're not doing much for one of the biggest concerns among F2P players. And like SenorBernd said you're trying to wind yourself out a little easy. Players won't find a medium because spenders hold most of the stones supply and they couldn't care less about others wanting cheaper stuff since they know there are no alternatives for safety stones.

2 hours ago, AceFire said:

Yes, I agree, wiping stones would break the server. Making those people who raise prices everyday use a bit their brain would make everything better. Prices are going up to the stars EPs weren't even in altar for 2-3 weeks and were for 550g-600g, now that those "EPs" are in altar, you find them for 650g. Can someone explain me the theory behind this? A more common item costs more than a rare one? Is this even a game anymore? VSS were cheaper before the change, now people have raised the price for no reason at all. 250g before altar changes, 350g now. No seriously hello?

I completely agree, this sometimes doesnt feel like a game at all, its just a person grinding to grab the best items at the best price while selling and reselling, gambling and hope for the best.

One of the best suggestions in this thread so far is to not lose the foritifcation % increase when closing window. Common just think about it, in what way is that fair or makes any sense? None, its an exploit and a spit in the face to the player if you ask me, whoever designed that system, should be ashamed of themselves. Its great that the succes rate increases if you fail, but by simly closing the window, you lose that increase? What? Who thought of that? What kind of flaw is that? And this is something I truly Believe you, @Bash, @Jordancould totally work on to improve, these details make the difference in the overall gameplay experience, and thats whats important, people will continue to invest in a game they like and enjoy and that actually has a good system built in it. You won't lose players by improving these flaws, you will win them over.

Also this is my opinion but having so many "good stuff" on altar is what makkes the market go crazy, take coronas for instance, SS, costumes, etc etc, the only way to get those is trhough altar. People once complained about the alpaca king costumes material requirements to be huge and absurd, yet, its one of the only Prime costumes thats avaiable outside of altar. People would need months jjust to get 2 primes from alpaca king costume (assuming they dont play 24/7, this is just an example of how certain things dont need to be that hard or ridiculous to get. Simply give more options to acquire certain items.

22 minutes ago, Annuia said:

I completely agree, this sometimes doesnt feel like a game at all, its just a person grinding to grab the best items at the best price while selling and reselling, gambling and hope for the best.

One of the best suggestions in this thread so far is to not lose the foritifcation % increase when closing window. Common just think about it, in what way is that fair or makes any sense? None, its an exploit and a spit in the face to the player if you ask me, whoever designed that system, should be ashamed of themselves. Its great that the succes rate increases if you fail, but by simly closing the window, you lose that increase? What? Who thought of that? What kind of flaw is that? And this is something I truly Believe you, @Bash, @Jordancould totally work on to improve, these details make the difference in the overall gameplay experience, and thats whats important, people will continue to invest in a game they like and enjoy and that actually has a good system built in it. You won't lose players by improving these flaws, you will win them over.

Also this is my opinion but having so many "good stuff" on altar is what makkes the market go crazy, take coronas for instance, SS, costumes, etc etc, the only way to get those is trhough altar. People once complained about the alpaca king costumes material requirements to be huge and absurd, yet, its one of the only Prime costumes thats avaiable outside of altar. People would need months jjust to get 2 primes from alpaca king costume (assuming they dont play 24/7, this is just an example of how certain things dont need to be that hard or ridiculous to get. Simply give more options to acquire certain items.

i suggested that weeks ago @Annuia jordan said the problem is if you close the window the server forgets the progress you made while trying to up the item. Thats why i suggested to make a npc for it like the one for mana infusion, that npc didnt forget the progress of the mana infusion enchant on weapon/costumes too. Not losing the progress would make the game way more enjoyable since you know that you made it up to 30% for example and you can try it in few days again (once you have enough gold for buying fort stones 1k+ ea xd). I would even suggest to increase the % until +8 by 2% or maybe 1,5% and after +8 by 1% for each fail. I think thats fair enough since you have like 11% succesrate after +8 and if youre unlucky you will need corals until 40% or even more anyways which is still alot of gold but atleast the chance increases each time you fail ....

2 hours ago, Annuia said:

One of the best suggestions in this thread so far is to not lose the foritifcation % increase when closing window.

I've fortified all the gears i mentioned without closing the window.
I can asure you all that this doesn't fix anything unless bonus % for failing is highly buffed.

3 hours ago, naru said:

i suggested that weeks ago @Annuia jordan said the problem is if you close the window the server forgets the progress you made while trying to up the item. Thats why i suggested to make a npc for it like the one for mana infusion, that npc didnt forget the progress of the mana infusion enchant on weapon/costumes too. Not losing the progress would make the game way more enjoyable since you know that you made it up to 30% for example and you can try it in few days again (once you have enough gold for buying fort stones 1k+ ea xd). I would even suggest to increase the % until +8 by 2% or maybe 1,5% and after +8 by 1% for each fail. I think thats fair enough since you have like 11% succesrate after +8 and if youre unlucky you will need corals until 40% or even more anyways which is still alot of gold but atleast the chance increases each time you fail ....

Sorry :/ must have passed by that post hehe, regardless its wonderfull suggestion indeed

1 hour ago, Tuti said:

I've fortified all the gears i mentioned without closing the window.
I can asure you all that this doesn't fix anything unless bonus % for failing is highly buffed.

It will fix the hoarding problem and also not everybody can stock up many stones to guarantee success, and yeah a better % would be better when failing for sure, as it stands now, its a pretty draining feature...

Back to the Stones we go! Wondered how long it would be before the dust unsettled on this subject 😴.

In terms of Stone availability there are over 1500% more being introduced into the game than previously. What more do you want us to do? We've said we will assess and our next step will now be to wipe stones pre-gear patches so players stop hoarding them and begin to sell them.

There are more than enough stones to go around and trying to justify your needs towards our actions whilst blaming us for being "the winners" whilst YOU the playerbase hoard the stones is maniacal if I'm being honest.

This is pretty much saying "well if we want Bash and Jordan to do anything, best bet is to just hoard everything till they make it easier" that much power leaves a bad taste and we won't let it happen.

In the end if you have a problem with the network generating funds to support it's future, staff and current projects then that is your problem. No one ever has a problem supporting official servers with overpriced items, more pay gates and maximize their profits with greedy "events". Private Servers have changed it's no longer everything quick and easy, the idea of a Private Server is to create a different and cheaper experience and I think we've accomplished that here and have always done within the network. You players just want more and more and there has to be someone to say no and assess the right way and not because you want to get to point B and then create another "state" thread about getting to point C in the future.

Whether this game makes a ton of money one month and little the next makes no difference. We all get a wage for doing this so it makes no difference by greedy motives, we just want to protect the longevity of the server.

Bash, there's no such a thing as hoarding, I don't know who said that hoarding is bad and is actually appeaning in the server, it's not true, no one is hoarding, they're just keeping them to use when it's needed, they're not keeping them to sell at higher price, it's needed to have more than 100 stones sometimes to get a single piece +1. Obviously you are right, if the playerbase decides that the price has to go higher for stones, you can't do anything about it since your not the mom or dad of anyone in the game, can't just lecture those people for their decisions. But again there's no such a thing called hoarding going in the game, everysingle person I ask why don't you sell your stones? Their answer is always the same: 10 aren't enough, 20 aren't enough u need 100+ to be sure to get an item +1 from +8 to +10, it's RNG not your fault, don't take it wrong. A wipe? What's the point of the wipe? To kill the server? Yes if that's the point of the wipe I say yes do it. But for sure it wouldn't help anyone. People would stop "hoarding"? No they will just save their money till they need the stones, nothing would change. The only thing that would change is probably that, those poor players who have troubles farming 10 stones are gonna see them removed from their inventory for no reason at all. And you could say, well they can just use them. No they can't because it's not 10% of success, it's 100% of failure most of the times. What could you do is: Improve the fortification system like all the others are saying, wich is not really easy I get it. That's why as I think of, if that's not possible or not worth doing, you could bring back 75% stones in altar, those would be expansive so not too easy to get, but at least if you buy them you're certain of having that +1, if it fails okay it can appeans, but is not a 10% increased by 0.00001% everyfailure. A lucky stone is from 500g to 800g right now, an halcyon for 5k to 7k wouldn't ruin the game, wouldn't make the game easier, would just bring in the game something called "if you hardgrind, you deserve something", and not waste days and days to farm 20k and see all the stones bought with those money fail.

unknown.png

Sorry nevermind, I woke up this morning and I guess the price went from 800g to 950g each in a night. Interesting.
Put rules, you can't? Why not? They're making the server die. If you put rules they would quit? Comon no one would quit, you didn't open the server only because you wanted to, you did because they asked for it. They are just trolling the server right now. I've nothing else to say. I've seen too many people quit already in a level content that is my and everyone else dream content cause everything is just too hard.

53 minutes ago, AceFire said:

unknown.png

Sorry nevermind, I woke up this morning and I guess the price went from 800g to 950g each in a night. Interesting.
Put rules, you can't? Why not? They're making the server die. If you put rules they would quit? Comon no one would quit, you didn't open the server only because you wanted to, you did because they asked for it. They are just trolling the server right now. I've nothing else to say. I've seen too many people quit already in a level content that is my and everyone else dream content cause everything is just too hard.

That guy has been S>those for that price for a few days now.. just because someone lists a price like that doesn't mean that is what its worth. 

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

That guy has been S>those for that price for a few days now.. just because someone lists a price like that doesn't mean that is what its worth. 

No it means everyone will see that price, and more and more people will start selling for the same price

4 hours ago, Bash said:

Back to the Stones we go! Wondered how long it would be before the dust unsettled on this subject 😴.

In terms of Stone availability there are over 1500% more being introduced into the game than previously. What more do you want us to do? We've said we will assess and our next step will now be to wipe stones pre-gear patches so players stop hoarding them and begin to sell them.

There are more than enough stones to go around and trying to justify your needs towards our actions whilst blaming us for being "the winners" whilst YOU the playerbase hoard the stones is maniacal if I'm being honest.

This is pretty much saying "well if we want Bash and Jordan to do anything, best bet is to just hoard everything till they make it easier" that much power leaves a bad taste and we won't let it happen.

In the end if you have a problem with the network generating funds to support it's future, staff and current projects then that is your problem. No one ever has a problem supporting official servers with overpriced items, more pay gates and maximize their profits with greedy "events". Private Servers have changed it's no longer everything quick and easy, the idea of a Private Server is to create a different and cheaper experience and I think we've accomplished that here and have always done within the network. You players just want more and more and there has to be someone to say no and assess the right way and not because you want to get to point B and then create another "state" thread about getting to point C in the future.

Whether this game makes a ton of money one month and little the next makes no difference. We all get a wage for doing this so it makes no difference by greedy motives, we just want to protect the longevity of the server.

Do you even realize the people hoarding stones aren't the people who are currently complaining? Also i'll use this argument again but as someone who played on the french aeria server, the experience isn't cheaper here. But then again i'm not asking for that, nobody's asking for that, people are just asking for a better experience than what it actually is and yet you refuse to listen, you refuse to even consider the remote possibility of making things better. Instead you keep on blaming us the players, yet you're saying you want to protect the longevity of the server ? Big doubts on that currently, don't think any game staff blaming the player base ever helped anywhere.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bash said:

I just said I used 140 stones for 2 +10 pieces. 

Can't you imagine why people is still complaining about it? We not being dishonest here, lol. I gave you reasonable motives to change the way it is.

Btw, EE has a good class system, you can play whatever you want, except for the fact that you will be stuck at the same class cause you know that building a secondary is gonna cost you TOO MUCH and this will be stressful at the end. So idk, should I just let my main class gears +6 and play vs +10 people till i get tired of it and quit?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Astraea said:

Do you even realize the people hoarding stones aren't the people who are currently complaining? Also i'll use this argument again but as someone who played on the french aeria server, the experience isn't cheaper here. But then again i'm not asking for that, nobody's asking for that, people are just asking for a better experience than what it actually is and yet you refuse to listen, you refuse to even consider the remote possibility of making things better. Instead you keep on blaming us the players, yet you're saying you want to protect the longevity of the server ? Big doubts on that currently, don't think any game staff blaming the player base ever helped anywhere.

I made threads on this forum how dumb and p2w this server is since the first few weeks of the server back in lv 55 cap. They will keep saying its our fault or what ever @Astraea . @Bash and @Jordan why you guys are not be honest and just say "yes we want more money" lets be real everyone who says this server isnt  p2w is just delusional. I calculated yesterday how much gold i would make as a casual in 0/2 until the 27th August when you guys are gonna release the awaken weapons. doing all 0/2 from skleros until crimson you gonna get 1,5-2k gold depends on your luck. thats around 85-100k gold until the 27th august. The stone price for +8 and +10 stones are around 800-1k gold and +6 for 600+, how many stones you want us to use for one item? I used for my lv60 gold staff around 60k gold and to that time the stones werent that expensive. With an effort of farming gold EVERY day until the 27th august you CANT even be sure you will have enough to fort your awaken wep to +10 cuz the prices are just to high and the stones are only 10% so it depends on your lucky to get the wep +10. I mean yes i could get a weapon with 20k gold +10 if im a lucky bastard or i need 100k+ if i fail everytime and lose the %progress i made and have to buy new stones :). Btw i hoarded from lv 60 cap 64 +6 10% stones and 24 7% prime lucky ss and i needed all viridians and 17 7% lucky prime for 2 sets lv 65 +6, dont want to know how much gold i would need to +10 a set if i would not hoard tho.

You guys said +6 was a baseline for relevance. So we made +6 easier. Whether you want to believe it or not the amount of Viridian's in the server has increased drastically since the altar change so as far as numbers are concerned the change was a success.

I don't know why you've over took a thread about hoarding that was designed for pre-patch when people had 100's + in their bank and sitting around in arena with +2 armors ruining the experiance for others.

It also doesn't seem to be understood that "you do not need +10 armor to be good in PvP and the amount of stats and defence it gives is minimal at best". I played this game for years on the official server, I've been in guilds that where successful and guilds that where not successful and someone having +10 or +14 armor and someone having +6 armor did not change anything. Heck their was 1 single player with a perfect forted +14 armor set in my server and he wasn't even in the top 20 players and most people if they know me will know who I'm talking about and agree with me. Yes +10 weapon is arguably important, especially for damage dealers and crystal cappers but thats it. You can still play with a +8 weapon and you can still play with a +6 armor set. If you choose to fortify 3 sets of armor to +10 then in my honest opinion you've just wasted gold that you could have invested in more weapons/achievements/costumes/pets/etc. It's not like I pointed out that the consecutively rank one 3v3 ranked player was doing so on a +6 set and likely maybe only +10'd his 65 set.

Just going to be harsh because I'm tired of this discussion to be quite honest. If you think having a +6 armor set is whats holding you back from winning in PvP. Then honestly you need to re-evaluate your gameplay because making your set +10 isn't going to change anything I'm affraid.

19 minutes ago, naru said:

@Bash and @Jordan why you guys are not be honest and just say "yes we want more money" lets be real everyone who says this server isnt  p2w is just delusional.

Don't even go there as I've already stated countless times I do not gain anything if the server makes more or less money. Believe it or don't IDC I only care for the longevity of the server and making it have a healty market which by from what I see in game. Is much healthier than our awaken server has been for years.

Also learn what pay2win is before coming here and crying pay2win. There is games that require $75-$100 a week to stay in the top 100 on your server which is about the top 30% of the game. There is games where you get more dungeon entries per day if you buy dungeon tickets or games where u can directly turn AP to gold. This game doesn't even scratch the surface of pay2win and I know people who consistantly are top ranked on this server now who haven't spent a penny on this game. There is even a game I was playing a few months back where if you fail you go down tiers and that is a common feature, games that don't have 100% stones and if you fail you have to go back to the last milestone.

This issue of hoarding has decreased since the release of the patch. Whether it will start up again or not towards the next patch is most likely going to happen. So if actions need to be taken further they will but right now I can see this is nothing more than a "new patch release people are buying stones all day therefore demand is high so price goes higher". You can be naive and claim that its not that but simple logic is that with new content stones and reset scrolls go up in price. I will be making reset scrolls make extra apperances on altar for the next week or so since their does seem to be a shortage of them (because of the increased demand) but stones have been increased more than enough.

Unless I see something actually that needs my response on this thread I will no longer be participating in this as its mainly just become a "Flame Jordan and Bash about stones again". I have people who call me out on things they feel is unfair and since the stone change they've complimented the change and moved on to other things. If you guys spent as much time and effort farming in game as you do flaming on here you'd probebly have more progress by now. So again, if you have nothing new to add or any new points to justify your opinion then I will not be wasting any more of my time that could be spent working on the game or the awaken server instead.

Also for the guy complaining about 120 coral luckies to fort one piece. Either you have the worse luck on the planet because at worse its taken me 30-40 pieces of the regular Lucky Safety Stone and I've tested forting over 100 pieces of gear. I do feel bad for your bad luck but I also believe this to be a really bad case of terrible luck.

Jordan I liked the patch, if people are stupid obviously is not your fault, but having luck and having bad luck shouldn't even be a thing, that's why I asked for 75% stones in altar, make them expansive but at least with them you don't waste months of farming for nothing. Make them rare in altar, make them top tier. But having only 10% stones to see them all fail makes everyone just want to quit. Sasori is not the only one who had bad luck with 140 stones, half of the server had that same bad luck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bash said:

No one is hoarding because we are trying to inflate the price so staff can make it easier.
We are hoarding because its the only way we can asure we will be able to fortify our gears.
Just look at the amount of stones I used to fortify the gears I mentioned. If I wasn't saving stones I'd still be trying to buy them overpriced at market now, making it even more exepensive than 800k
Hoarding isn't causing the problem, its just a reflect of the real problem: 10% stones.

I still don't understand how you guys expect a stone wipe to fix anything.
Instead of buying stones to stack we will just start buying stones to resell at a higher price when it's out of altar, stack tons of money and then just buy a lot of stones when a new cap begins, leaving little to no stones for other people to buy.
Its only making it worse.

People are talking about stones again, and will keep talking about stones till you guys present a solution that attacks the root of the problem, the 10% stones.

And sorry, I cannot believe 100% that it doesn't have any greedy motivation because when you have a lot of people complaining about the same thing for weeks, about how expensive something is and still refuses to change, being greed or not to community it will always look like it is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

It also doesn't seem to be understood that "you do not need +10 armor to be good in PvP and the amount of stats and defence it gives is minimal at best". I played this game for years on the official server, I've been in guilds that where successful and guilds that where not successful and someone having +10 or +14 armor and someone having +6 armor did not change anything. Heck their was 1 single player with a perfect forted +14 armor set in my server and he wasn't even in the top 20 players and most people if they know me will know who I'm talking about and agree with me. Yes +10 weapon is arguably important, especially for damage dealers and crystal cappers but thats it. You can still play with a +8 weapon and you can still play with a +6 armor set. If you choose to fortify 3 sets of armor to +10 then in my honest opinion you've just wasted gold that you could have invested in more weapons/achievements/costumes/pets/etc. It's not like I pointed out that the consecutively rank one 3v3 ranked player was doing so on a +6 set and likely maybe only +10'd his 65 set.

Just going to be harsh because I'm tired of this discussion to be quite honest. If you think having a +6 armor set is whats holding you back from winning in PvP. Then honestly you need to re-evaluate your gameplay because making your set +10 isn't going to change anything I'm affraid.

Here I will say the same thing I've said in some other posts:
Not being a top PVP player doesnt mean I can't have fun trying to perfect my gears the best way possible.
If people only geared for PVP, Awaken server would be shutdown already. You know there are people who will never step foot ouside PVE and is paying 50$ for one single legendary pet on awaken so I really don't see the point of your argument.
You say yourself a lot of times that there are things that's not necessary but its not a problem if people go for it (120% was one exemple, AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE 120%, PLEASE).
I'm missing 2 enchants and a few capes to be full 65 achievements, so what do you suggest? That I invest in costumes instead of sets? So I can look cute but I can't have nice aven stats just to show off? That doesn't even have any logic, implying that +10ing a set is waste of money and we should invest in costumes.
I've seen people with a 105% piece of armor +6 pay 10k on a piece 110% and +10 it just because it looks better, even tho it add's less than 50 base armor. And what's the problem? There are people who have +2 gears and pay 15k for a costume just because its cute.

6 hours ago, Bash said:

I remember in the beginning of this server you wanted to keep things as "classic feeling" as possible, which is okay, but againot everything in original was good as we all know, and you guys can imrpove those flaws in this new private server. Thats what a private server is all about, its not about mimicking the original, its an alternate experience. I know your working on a boss type rush dungeon, thats amazing!! Those stuff give life to these private servers. You've done other improvements too, which is good.

Your the administrators, your the only persons that can change something significantly, the players provide feedback, good and bad, the sheer amount of posts about stones literally means that this subject really needs to be worked on. "Everyone complains about it, the number of posts is skyrocketing". At this point its enough to understand that this is a big issue for many players, and it can cause you to lose more people, therefore more money, therefore killing the server. 

A happy player will invest gladly on the server, and there are people here that are willing to invest to keep it alive.  Yes changes take time to work on, yes you have your real life and other projects to work on. Its all fine, as long as your willing to implement those changes that players are asking for, in this case specific about the stones, its all fine, doesnt have to be done today or tomorrow, but dont just shove it away, because its not about the amount of stones avaiable anymore.

• Like 2